• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

I was playing with my DS when the touch screen completely stopped working for me. I couldn't get anything to work when I touched the screen. Is there anything I can do?:(

Justice will prevail.
Take it to Eb games. Or send it to me. I am a game specailist. Select other things with the d-pad. Or return & exchange the ds.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Go to your DS main menu, and go to the section that lets you test/configure the touch screen. If that doesnt work take it to the store.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
sora212 said:
Take it to Eb games. Or send it to me. I am a game specailist. Select other things with the d-pad. Or return & exchange the ds.
Because when my gaming stuff breaks I send it to a completely random person. >.>

Calibrate the screen on the menu like monkeybutt said. Should that not fix it, then you got yourself a broken DS and going to wherever you bought it from would help. Hope you got the reciept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back