• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

DS help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ReturnableMemory

Awards
I was playing with my DS when the touch screen completely stopped working for me. I couldn't get anything to work when I touched the screen. Is there anything I can do?:(

Justice will prevail.
Awards
Take it to Eb games. Or send it to me. I am a game specailist. Select other things with the d-pad. Or return & exchange the ds.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Retired Staff
  • News Hound
  • Master of Monologues
  • Rising Star
Go to your DS main menu, and go to the section that lets you test/configure the touch screen. If that doesnt work take it to the store.

D.A.

Awards
Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
sora212 said:
Take it to Eb games. Or send it to me. I am a game specailist. Select other things with the d-pad. Or return & exchange the ds.
Because when my gaming stuff breaks I send it to a completely random person. >.>

Calibrate the screen on the menu like monkeybutt said. Should that not fix it, then you got yourself a broken DS and going to wherever you bought it from would help. Hope you got the reciept.