• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds games + $80

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
ok so i have 80 dollars and i want another ds game what do you guys recommend
personnaly i like rpg's,adventure and free rome games

Mallorytheace

2n65jmd.jpg

Had some credit from trade ins at gamestop and ordered this off there website.Have heard nothing but good things about it. Should be arriving tomorrow.This is what I would recommend. I played the previous Mario and Luigi rpg on ds and loved it so I have high hopes for this one :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The World Ends With You and Final Fantasy IV spring to mind as undoubtedly worth it for the DS.
Days, not so much. It's okay, but more of the same.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i never really liked mario and luigi
i already have both those games and days i need somthing speacial new

S

SoulSilver

get either one of the final fantasy games or get pokemon are my choices and Sham Pokemon is a good game.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Wait for Pokemon Black and White if you get a Pokemon title.

It will be much better if you haven't played a Pokemon title in a long time. That is what I'm going to do. I haven't played Pokemon since Gold(the old one) but going to wait and buy Black or White when it hits.

S

SoulSilver

Wait for Pokemon Black and White if you get a Pokemon title.

It will be much better if you haven't played a Pokemon title in a long time. That is what I'm going to do. I haven't played Pokemon since Gold(the old one) but going to wait and buy Black or White when it hits.

thats going to be a very long time though can you mange to wait that long?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
thats going to be a very long time though can you mange to wait that long?
I thought they was aiming for a 2010 date? and good things come those who wait.

Like with Lord the Rings on Blu-Ray.. You could get now or wait and get the Extended version later. Waiting can suck but it can also pay off in end. I was going to get the remakes but when they said they working a next gen Pokemon. I said ''I'll wait it will be fresh and kind of new because, I haven't played a Pokemon game in long time.''

That is just me though.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i.....coulnt find them i was originally going for dragon quest i went to two different shopping towns and no luck so i wentand got pokemon soul silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back