• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS,DS,DS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
really

Talking about a Keyblade? I think not XD

depends on the context of the word friend tho ..
and you should be less narrow-minded and remember that we are being introduced to this scene mid-conversation .. you need to take into account what is said before the words "i have a friend" come from terra's mouth

i think that MX was toying with Terra at that point about which ever friend he is doing something to - possibly saying they werent his friend anymore (most likely becuase of his influence) or w/e the case may be

terra responds by saying tghat regardless of what MX's says about the friend of terra's whom he is screwin with - he still has a friend .. his keyblade (he then summons it probly as a means to threaten him)

and then proceeds to ask what hes done to the heart of his actual friend - and you can clearly see the anger on his face meaning something more is about to happen

..thats my interpretation .. and with it - i think its the keyblade he was talking about ..

Last edited:

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
It's not the Nintendo DS you fools.

It's the Dark Soldier.

After Seeing the Leaked BBS trailer, the first scene shows DS walking towards Ven.
He said:
"Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield that keyblade.
Already, that man.
Is a monster infused with Darkness!"

Wow.
That's just wow.
DS is a monster?
Also:
"Use your power to defeat the darkness.
And correct my mistake!
"
Yep, MX made DS a monster.
That's what he said to be his Mistake.

And this one:
"I have a friend.
Answer me, Xehanort.
What have you done to his heart?
"

Yes, That's Terra.
Since DS has been turned into a monster infused with darkness, Terra was somehow connect to DS.
Or even the three of them are connected to the DS himself.

I haven't seen any DS threads for a long time.

hes trying to say he doesnt want darkness to weild the keyblade
and so he wants ven to destroy him?

A

Audo

depends on the context of the word friend tho ..

i think that MX was toying with Terra at that point about which ever friend he is doing something to - possibly saying they werent his friend w/e the case may be

terra responds by saying tghat regardless of what MX's says about the friend of terra's whom he is screwin with - he still has a friend .. his keyblade

and then proceeds to ask what hes done to the heart of his actual friend
Um, the full scene is:

MX: I believed you'd have found your way by now--Cross the wall between the light and darkness to me. I'm tired of waiting for you, Terra!
Terra: I have a 'friend'. Answerl me Xehanort, what have you done to his heart?!

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Um, the full scene is:

MX: I believed you'd have found your way by now--Cross the wall between the light and darkness to me. I'm tired of waiting for you, Terra!
Terra: I have a 'friend'. Answerl me Xehanort, what have you done to his heart?!

read my above pos tagain - i edited it

theres more than just 2 sentences in the whole scene

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
read my above pos tagain - i edited it

theres more than just 2 sentences in the whole scene

Not according to the trailer, so far at least.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2IgDxprn8bk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2IgDxprn8bk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Not according to the trailer, so far at least.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2IgDxprn8bk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2IgDxprn8bk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

its a trailer?? .. do you really expect them to show a whole scene .. its meant to keep you in suspense and keep you guessing/thinking

i HILGHLY doubt that whole scene begins with MX randomly confronting terra in radiant garden .. sayin what he does .. and then terra saying i have a friend and then summoning his keyblade? .. that doesnt even make sense .. theres more too it and you shouldnt forget it

A

Audo

its a trailer?? .. do you really expect them to show a whole scene .. its meant to keep you in suspense and keep you guessing/thinking

i HILGHLY doubt that whole scene begins with MX randomly confronting terra in radiant garden .. sayin what he does .. and then terra saying i have a friend and then summoning his keyblade? .. that doesnt even make sense .. theres more too it and you shouldnt forget it

That doesn't take place in Radiant Gardens...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
That doesn't take place in Radiant Gardens...

wherever .. i remembered a blue backround/walls like the area where you fought the 1000 heartless battle or sephiroth .. i could be wrong but that isnt the point .. the point lies in the conversation

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
wherever .. i remembered a blue backround/walls like the area where you fought the 1000 heartless battle or sephiroth .. i could be wrong but that isnt the point .. the point lies in the conversation

The scenes you are thinking about are two totally different ones.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
The location is hardly irrelevant. o_O

why does it matter (at this point) where what was said was said .. we dont know what the significance of them being there, having that conversation, at that particular moment is - so as of right now .. it doesnt mean anything ..

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
no i remembered what was said .. i just couldnt remember the location - which is irrelevent

You mean This place:
khbbs.jpg

Here is where that convo took place
bbs2_2.jpg

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i didnt mean that conversation at that place .. i meant the conversation in the one below .. it was a lack of remembrance thats it .. i was talking about the same conversation we;ve been though about terra's "friend"

A

Audo

The setting is very important for it can also depict the timeline.
Not to mention that the scene where MX is talking about the DS is in the same locale as the one between him and Terra. It could be important/

Actually, I've already made a pretty big theory about this, and I believe MX was talking directly to Ven when he asked him to correct his mistake. I also think MX was referring to Terra, not DS.
The TGS08 Trailer heavily implies he is talking about DS.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
The setting is very important for it can also depict the timeline.
Not to mention that the scene where MX is talking about the DS is in the same locale as the one between him and Terra. It could be important.

but we have no idea what point in the timeline it takes place .. or what else was said .. until we are given more information though - it doesnt mean anything important .. it very well could - youre right .. but its impossible to determine at this juncture - hence its unimportance as of right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back