• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds=aqua=#14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
the ds,aqua, and #14 in the organization could be related. The ds could be aqua's heartless and #14 could be aqua's nobody. the ds battling aqua in the final mix+ secret trailer could be a fight over something more than a battle, much like sephiroth and cloud(i know sephiroth is not cloud's heartless, but the same situation could be happening with aqua and the ds). We all know in the game when someone loses their heart, they have a nobody and a heartless, so #14 could be aqua's nobody. In one cutscene in final mix+, xehanort goes into the room where there is armor on the floor and thinks those were his old friends', probably mistaking aqua's armor( the way the armor looked, it had to be hers) for #14 since they are part of each other much like how every organization member mistook sora for roxas. in the new trailer of bbs when xehanort freaks out about someone unfit to wield the keyblade because they gave into the darkness, he could be talking about aqua because she probably lost her heart to the darkness but still wields a keyblade. So far, aqua has been a really shady character, but i think the truth about her will soon come out. please think about what i wrote before smashing me about it. i was gonna put more proof about my theory but i forgot it :)

RikusGaurdian

You're forgetting one thing. There are no heartless in BBS. DS is most likely connected to Terra or Ven rather than Aqua.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm pretty sure DS is connected to Ven, not Terra.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, that substains my "theory" that there are no girls in KH, only extremely girly men. And Mansex is the girliest of them all. I'm running out of material...[goes to newgrounds to steal]

also it's a shame, because Aqua looked to be the only one worthy of knocking off.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
The ds could be aqua's heartless and #14 could be aqua's nobody. We all know in the game when someone loses their heart, they have a nobody and a heartless, so #14 could be aqua's nobody.

As everybody here already had said, heartless, and thus nobodies did not yet exist in the time of Birth By Sleep, so I guess that point is flawed.

In one cutscene in final mix+, xehanort goes into the room where there is armor on the floor and thinks those were his old friends', probably mistaking aqua's armor( the way the armor looked, it had to be hers) for #14 since they are part of each other much like how every organization member mistook sora for roxas.

This is pretty far-fetched, the armor only hints to a Xemnas - Aqua relation, not to one with the 14th member. I don't think he would have adressed a fellow member particularly as a friend.

He never hesitated to give an order to kill another member at all.

And they didn't mistake Sora for Roxas, they did it more for the lulz than out of stupidity.

in the new trailer of bbs when xehanort freaks out about someone unfit to wield the keyblade because they gave into the darkness, he could be talking about aqua because she probably lost her heart to the darkness but still wields a keyblade.

It seemed more like he was saying this referring to Terra, judging the way Terra reacted. As if Master Xehanort was informing Terra that he weren't qualified to wield that Keyblade of his.

But I won't say it is not possible.

antiroxas

yeah, and because ds came from masterZ, (in the finalmix trailer) I'd guess it would be Xemness, before he started the organization.

Lexeon

the ds,aqua, and #14 in the organization could be related. The ds could be aqua's heartless and #14 could be aqua's nobody. the ds battling aqua in the final mix+ secret trailer could be a fight over something more than a battle, much like sephiroth and cloud(i know sephiroth is not cloud's heartless, but the same situation could be happening with aqua and the ds). We all know in the game when someone loses their heart, they have a nobody and a heartless, so #14 could be aqua's nobody. In one cutscene in final mix+, xehanort goes into the room where there is armor on the floor and thinks those were his old friends', probably mistaking aqua's armor( the way the armor looked, it had to be hers) for #14 since they are part of each other much like how every organization member mistook sora for roxas. in the new trailer of bbs when xehanort freaks out about someone unfit to wield the keyblade because they gave into the darkness, he could be talking about aqua because she probably lost her heart to the darkness but still wields a keyblade. So far, aqua has been a really shady character, but i think the truth about her will soon come out. please think about what i wrote before smashing me about it. i was gonna put more proof about my theory but i forgot it :)

There's a hole in part of your theory. Heartless didn't exist back then, so the DS couldn't be a Heartless. Plus, Aqua was at the battle with DS and MX, so it can't be aqua either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back