• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drives? Or co-ops?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Drives or Co-ops

• Drives

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Co-ops

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku157

It really is a hard thing to choose between since you do need a combination of both for this game. I had to use a combination of both especially when i fought saix but if i had to choose i would choose drive.

riku157

drive forms can do more damage if you use them wisely but the best choice is to use your co-op move then use your drive because the co-op move uses all your mp but when you drive if your magic bar has turned from blue to purple it will fill right back to max

riku157

And also if anyone didnt know this when you drive if your enemys are close enough you can hurt them

[-JF-]

Drive-forms of course, but co-op moves are nice to use if your drive-gauge isnt ready yet to drive.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
riku157 said:
And also if anyone didnt know this when you drive if your enemys are close enough you can hurt them

LOL, on more than one occasion i've KILLED heartless like that. A few times in the tournaments, as soon as the round started I would drive into final and they would die already. XD I win in like, 1 second.

But yes, drive. Drives do more damage and last longer, and their really awesome. And you have more control over Sora. He can still jump and stuff. In co-op sometimes Sora's doing some other animation and, like I said before, co-op moves' time limits are very short unlike drives.

So drive forms are my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back