• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drivers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The only reason I kinda want to get a license is to prove that if all those complete shitheads I see on the road can get one, so can I.

... It's still not a very strong motivation, especially when the driving schools scare the hell out of you with those videos of worst-case scenario car crashes. Images of smashed glass, mangled arms, and dashboards covered in what looks like chunky spaghetti sauce REALLY don't help when I'm trying to focus on NOT dying.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You guys and girls need to chill. Like my mom says to me: "you have to drive for you, and for the other person as well", as in: you cannot assume the other drivers will drive responsibly. You have to drive defensively every. Single. Time. Period. Keep your distance and speed limit, and you're A-OK.

Driving and owning a car are a necessity if you want to get anywhere. Even if you have a decent public transportation system, you should own another means of transportation just in case.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
There are a lot of idiots on the road, especially here in NY but i enjoy driving.. It really fun IMO...

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I really don't like driving. I've seen one guy go like one hundred miles an hour on the freeway while I was on my way back from another town. My caregiver at the time said the speeding car was probably stolen. The guy almost crashed into us and it had me really upset. I was able to get home safely, but the guy in the speeding car collided with an old woman and her truck. The old woman got off with minor injuries and a wrecked car, while the guy in the speeding car met with an untimely death.

I think I might have witnessed the crash, but I think I have blocked it out. However, the freeway was closed when my caregiver dropped me off and went back to the town.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I witnessed a car crash, too. Think it was during the first semester of my second year in college. I think it was a Jeep or Suzuki truck that hit a sedan. It happened pretty fast. We were on the street when the truck didn't made the STOP, accelerated, took a turn, and BAM! Hit the sedan. Hopefully, were parties were okay, seeing as how it wasn't that big of a collision, but both vehicles did suffer minor damage.

Other than that, I didn't witness it, but my sister's car was hit behind it by a lady. Here's the catch: the lady was hit from behind, and the lady, due to the hit, hit my sister's car as well. My sister was okay, but her car was hit so hard, that it damaged the trunk's door. My dad had to tie it with some ropes while it waits for repairs, or my sister buys a new car.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I witnessed a car crash, too. Think it was during the first semester of my second year in college. I think it was a Jeep or Suzuki truck that hit a sedan. It happened pretty fast. We were on the street when the truck didn't made the STOP, accelerated, took a turn, and BAM! Hit the sedan. Hopefully, were parties were okay, seeing as how it wasn't that big of a collision, but both vehicles did suffer minor damage.

Other than that, I didn't witness it, but my sister's car was hit behind it by a lady. Here's the catch: the lady was hit from behind, and the lady, due to the hit, hit my sister's car as well. My sister was okay, but her car was hit so hard, that it damaged the trunk's door. My dad had to tie it with some ropes while it waits for repairs, or my sister buys a new car.

I hope your sister is able to get her car repaired. I actually witnessed a couple of crashes, one happened when I was in the car with an ex-roommate. This really old lady backed into my roommate's car, even though my roommate kept honking at her. She told me to call the cops, but because we were in the church parking lot that couldn't be done. My roommate was able to get her car fixed.

redcrown

Awards
I onetime saw a guy try to cut off an ambulance to get ahead of the intersection, which he succeeded, but almost got hit, because whatever he was doing was way more important than someone else's life being in danger.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I onetime saw a guy try to cut off an ambulance to get ahead of the intersection, which he succeeded, but almost got hit, because whatever he was doing was way more important than someone else's life being in danger.

Oh, I've seen tons of that. Perhaps even daily. Dx None have ended with impacts, though.

redcrown

Awards
It was a first for me. Most drivers I've seen know better/are decent enough to let an ambulance get through. Isn't it the law to pull to the side when they come anyway?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so im going to driving class later this month. gonna be an experience.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Who needs driving classes? I passed on the first tri

I got a certificate for finishing driving classes, but I didn't do so well on the official exam at the DMV. I never went back to the DMV, thus never getting my driver's license. My mom was very disappointed that I didn't want to drive, since I would be the first autistic in our immediate and extended family to get their driver's license. However, I never went through with it. I'm twenty-three now and I am still nervous about taking driving lessons.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
haha I feel so old. Driving is super easy, one of the easiest things. It's driving with the nimrods on the road is where it gets tricky. Learned that from one of my driving teachers.

Pro tip: Every now and then, when you come to a stop, actually make a complete stop. You'll say to yourself, 'oh yeah, that's what that feels like.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back