• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
We all know Sora can drive so its not really about that. It's about the BHK and his Drive. He's playable, that's been confirmed. So.. if he's playable he should be able to drive like Sora can. Now, we've seen the BHK attack DiZ with the regular kingdom key, but we've seen him attack Axel with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Now, it might seem off, but what if the BHK's Drive is when he has the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

There's also a secondary, off-topic theory. What if you control the BHK during the year that Sora is in the memory pod. And the story of what happened during that year is told through BHK's eyes.

What do yall think?

d_fallen_1

thats what i think too. remember he is a biginner so he will only have a keyblade. but probably, in some circomstances he will be able to channel the light and darkness making the in between effect with the keyblade and with himself. i wouldnt say "drive" mode but something like that bhk can do by himself and his heart without fusion.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
shortythugsta said:
bhk is playable when?

man that has been confirmed by Nomura a long time ago. but anyways yes he is playable and will probably serve as a tutorial character in the beginning of KH2 according to Nomura's statement. so u can look forward to playing with the BHK. lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Cloudy_Card said:
We all know Sora can drive so its not really about that. It's about the BHK and his Drive. He's playable, that's been confirmed. So.. if he's playable he should be able to drive like Sora can. Now, we've seen the BHK attack DiZ with the regular kingdom key, but we've seen him attack Axel with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Now, it might seem off, but what if the BHK's Drive is when he has the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

There's also a secondary, off-topic theory. What if you control the BHK during the year that Sora is in the memory pod. And the story of what happened during that year is told through BHK's eyes.

What do yall think?
that stuff sounded like my theory at the end.

O

Onewingedangel6

it will be soooo cool to play both of them maybe it will be a 2 disk game one disk with BHK and then the other one continuing when sora wakes up

enygma

that would be stupid we already went through this. one disc for each character would suck for too many reasons to list. just keep it with swappwing characters whenever it is needed it would be neater and easier to follow the storyline

Riku_Rules_All

Website
www.geocities.com
Onewingedangel6 said:
it will be soooo cool to play both of them maybe it will be a 2 disk game one disk with BHK and then the other one continuing when sora wakes up

probably b/c KH2 is supposed to be twice as long but it would be annoying in the middle on the game 2 change cds

Sora4126

I agree with UnkownSora21, I think BHK will be for a tutorial, and I kinda doubt that he can do drive. Maybe he could switch into other forms like the basic idea of drive, and about that thing with Diz I think that BHK is trying to get to either Sora or Namine.

CloudX159

playing as BHK would be nice but 2 disk to represent both caracters?
i don't like.....

Riku_Rules_All

Website
www.geocities.com
fantasygurl1227 said:
if it has 2 disks i will flip out because it will be such a long game

actualy if they change the system for the game from PS2 to PS3 the disks might be able to hold more memory because now there are cd's that hold twice as much space so there wouldn't be 2 disks

J

juttybean

well i like that u can b bhk ,and that the game is longer but i agree that 2 seperate discs would b poo . tho a 2 disc game with continuous switchin from sora and bhk would kik some ass

MDO2

I really wouldn't mind having 2 disks, but having to switch them over and over again would be annoying, but if it was just like play through half the game then switch then I wouldnt mind....

d_fallen_1

it would make sense for him to be in drive than rather just summon two keyblades out of nowhere. who knows, he may have the same attacks as sora he is in valor form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back