• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive glitch/exploit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xebek

Ok, I stumbled accross this accidently and I'mnot sure if it works in all cases or for all copies of the game, tell me what you guys find out.

I was in Halloween Town and in Wisdom Form to level it up, I killed all the enemies and moved onto the next area. I then found myself in the new area, not in drive form but with a full drive bar, maxed out at what was the max at the time, 4. I wondered about this and tried to find out why, and came to the conclussion that if you zone into a new area, walk into a differnt area while you are in any form and the Form Gauge is at 0 but not all the way through, where you still have that bar left, then you emerge in the new area with a maxed out drive gauge. This worked for all the forms and for walking from any area to any other area except for when I was walking between the Professor's Lab in and out. It worked between Town Square, Graveyard, Curly Hill and that Woods place.

Does this work for any of you? Iv'e only tried it in Halloween Town in those areas but I'm quite curious as to if it works on all worlds between all areas of that world. I hope you understnad what I mean when I say Form Gauge at 0 but not out, you know less then one while the bar is decresing but shows a 0 meaning no full bar left? Eh.

I'm still pondering myself whether I want to use this. This would be immensly helpful for leveling up crappy forms like wisdom, not having to refill the drive gauge and all. That's probably the most I would use this exploit for is leveling up the forms, but I suppose others could use it to annilate enemies in all the areas one after the next as long as he left the area at right time. IF this works for you guys when/if would you use it?

E

Eclipse

i remember a drive cheat where if you leave the world and come back, you get a full drive gauge. but i tried it in the NA version and it didn't work :(

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i also hear of a glith to where if ur in drive form the second before before a cut scene u will apear in drive form during the cut scene. i heard that for the japonese version, not sure about the american version.

Xebek

The cutscene one happened for me, but all I noticed was the cloths. I was in drive form with I think plenty left and during the cutscene I had Valor cloths on but only one keyblade, I think I only had one keyblade that is.

Where in the strategy guide does it talk about this?

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Xebek said:
The cutscene one happened for me, but all I noticed was the cloths. I was in drive form with I think plenty left and during the cutscene I had Valor cloths on but only one keyblade, I think I only had one keyblade that is.

Where in the strategy guide does it talk about this?
i dont think a strategy guide would say this considering its a glitch. not many guides point out gliches that i know of especially official ones. unless its really obivous. thats for confirming that u could be in drive form during cut scenes if ur lucky. i thought i was a rumor or something.

Xebek

If this worked for you would you guys use it? IF so would you use it just for leveling forms up? I'm considering using it for that but I wouldn't use it for just being able to be drive form for most battles, thats too much like cheating. Would any of you use it for leveling the forms up?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
well, sometimes when your in drive and you go into a cutscene, you will have the drive form's clothes in that cutscene, and sometimes, after the cutscene, you'll be in normal clothes with a maxed out drive bar!

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Cloudy_Card said:
well, sometimes when your in drive and you go into a cutscene, you will have the drive form's clothes in that cutscene, and sometimes, after the cutscene, you'll be in normal clothes with a maxed out drive bar!
its really conveinent isnt it? i wonder if these glithes are accidental or done on purpose.

Xebek

Omg, I just figured out why it was working, it wasn't that because it was at 0, it was because of the place. Ok, I had only tested it in Halloween town and at the time I tested it the graveyard area was what the strategy guide calls a "conversation pit" your party members dont' follow you around, they sorta pace around and you can talk to them. The reason the guage kept filling up is because glitch or not when you enter a area thats classified as a conversation pit like I was the gauge filled up. Figured this out because the guage didn't refill when going between the lab and town hall but did between townhall and graveyard, curly hill and graveyard, and woods and graveyard. That's probably why it wasn't working for other people, even if they tried it in Halloween Town it had to be at that time im at in the story of this disney world that made this area a conversation pit area.

Still don't want to know if I should actually use this circumstance to level up my drives, once I beat this level I'm pretty sure the area wont be classified as a conversation pit.

666Sora

The glitches help you they are good so you have more drive and you have to be in a drive form when you leave a world and come back with a full drive.

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
the guide book does mention about that tiny glitch, for instance when you are in drive form and you enter a new area that your team mates are just standing around and you can talk to them, if you enter that place you will be out of drive form with a maxed out bar, this is one way to get your drive level up and better growth abilities.

i went in to a cutscene as master form it was awsome,XD every other time it was valor though.

but yea the guide does mention this

EDIt: oh yea something I forgot to say is that if you are in a form and you are about to run out if you run to a save point and go to the world map and come back in you will have a full drive gaudge also.

R

Riku's Dawn

The custscene drive thing is not a glitch!The drive sprite just gets stuck on there!

Joten9115

That Drive refilling thing happens i think everywhere. What you do is you go into drive then before the drive bar gets to 0 you run back into a place where you can talk to your party, this refills your drive bar to its max. If the bar reaches 0 before you run back to that talking place you'll lose the whole bar. Also if you want a full drive bar with having to use all your Drive Recoveries you can get at least 3 bars go into Valor or Wisdom go to a talking place and your bar will refill to its max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back