• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drive fourms?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

umm yeah actually you pick a different keyblade for each extra for you get. that dual wields. meaning 2 different forms cant have both othkeeper and oblivion. damn it would be easier just to go and find a picture of the equipment screen and figure it out yourself

Midnightdragon

I know I'd choose Oblivion but I don't know which other keyblade I'd take. Something to ponder.

OblivionSora

Blindfolded_Riku said:
Brave form is also called valor form just for info

brave in english
valor in japanese

sheez

Just cause I'm bored

Brave-Dons red clothes, wields 2 keys, strength and speed is greatly increased, fuse with goofy

Wisdom-Don blue clothes, wields 1 key, magic and speed increased. Instead of slicing the keyblade you shoot a magic shot from the end in rapid fire. fuse with donald

Master-Dons yellow clothes, wields 2 keys, 1 physically, 1 magically. Speed, strength increased. very fast attack movmenets, fuse with donald and goofy

Final-Dons white clothes, wields 2 keys, keys attack automatically, strength and speed increased fuse with donald and goofy

Anti- Becomes black with shining yellow eyes, power increased, hard to control, lose both party members for the fusion, occurs when you use fusion too often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back