• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

ok kiddo's here is the answer

yes you can choose your keyblade....

if you're in a drive that uses 2 keyblades, it uses the one you were holding, and one that you choose...

if you're in a drive that uses 1 keyblade, it uses the default you were holding

if you don't believe me...here's a video of nunuu. if you don't see, he's using the ultima weapon in final form, and oblivion in the other
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zKZJGDMT9W0

anti-form has sora running around on all fours tearing people up with his claws...
it's a very powerful form, and sora takes on the form of a heartless....although it has some side effects.

here is a video of antiform http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-6m1oE_fM&search=anti form in timeless river

it's very complicated on how to get it, because you don't really choose it, to learn more about antiform, this is from an interview with nomura or nojima i think.

here's the info on anti form

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i hope all of that helps :D...and YES this is correct information.

Last edited:

[-JF-]

I see, so you just keep your default keyblade and you can choose in the menu whatever keyblade you want as second for all forms cept wisdom. Guess that clears everything up.

Already know about the Anti-Count, i think it can be pretty bothersome for this form to activate in a boss battle, it,s really strong but have people noticed how much damage it takes from even one hit and the fact you cant use magic/items or de-drive?

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
ok kiddo's here is the answer

yes you can choose your keyblade....

if you're in a drive that uses 2 keyblades, it uses the one you were holding, and one that you choose...

if you're in a drive that uses 1 keyblade, it uses the default you were holding

if you don't believe me...here's a video of nunuu. if you don't see, he's using the ultima weapon in final form, and oblivion in the other
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zKZJGDMT9W0

anti-form has sora running around on all fours tearing people up with his claws...
it's a very powerful form, and sora takes on the form of a heartless....although it has some side effects.

here is a video of antiform http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-6m1oE_fM&search=anti form in timeless river

it's very complicated on how to get it, because you don't really choose it, to learn more about antiform, this is from an interview with nomura or nojima i think.

here's the info on anti form

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i hope all of that helps :D...and YES this is correct information.
All of this just got me confused but i'll get it soon hopefully before i gat the game

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Basically it's set up like this.

Basic Keyblade - You pick it.
Valor Keyblade - You pick it.
Master Keyblade - You pick it.
Final Keyblade - You pick it.

Valor, Master & Final use the one keyblade you picked for each and then the other Keyblade is the basic one you have picked.

Get it?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
MyInnerFred said:

Valor, Master & Final use the one keyblade you picked for each and then the other Keyblade is the basic one you have picked.

Get it?

nice, simple, and to the point.

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
MyInnerFred said:

Get it?
Yes i get that part but the part on the other form confused me:confused: :D

KeYbLaDe_MaStEr3

yes u pick ur second keyblade but to do so u just simply equip ur sub wepon and use the drive but only some drive forms let u dual weild keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back