• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Forms and Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

Just a couple of question,

one, is the leonheart keyblade back,

two, does anyone know what the 5th form is gonna be and dont say anti-sora coz we all know it isnt a DF,

three, can you choose which blade you have in your second hand or is it always the oblivion

four, can you get rikus keyblades, the one from KH1 and the new one in the secret ending

and five, has anyone got and KH2 keyblade pics? if so please post here

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
-I don't think his Key Blade comes back.

-Nope, no one knows.

-I'm pretty sure you can customize it fully, what's in each hand.

-It seems like you can not get the Soul Eater in any form at all.

-Way to many to find.

Stryder_sdc

i dont mean the soul eater, i mean the red handled evil keyblade that dark riku has which sora stabs himself with to release his and kairis hearts, and the new one with the wing

True X Hero

Its not the 5th form, its the like the "first".
1. ???
2.Valor
3. Wisdom
4. Master
5. Final

Thats the order that it is in.

Stryder_sdc

actually it has been proven and confirmed that dark sora is not a drive form, nor is final called final form, they called it that as to not create another spoiler, also tetsuya nomura stated there would be another form more powerful than final, im guessing maybe mickey can fuse with him, after all, if goofey and donald can whats stoping mickey

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Stryder_sdc said:
i dont mean the soul eater, i mean the red handled evil keyblade that dark riku has which sora stabs himself with to release his and kairis hearts, and the new one with the wing

Either way no one knows yet. That's the Key of Hearts by the way.

X

XEDELAS

ok here u go

in kh2 u can find things called fragment of memory and namine drawings
this is another way of getting all the old keys back besides loading up a 100% game wich is like impossible lol or doing the very hard mini-game in the levels wich we probably cant do cause it will be in japanese

most likely u could find a fragment of memory in hollow bastion at the alter if so it will probably include the princesses and rikus blade so it is possible to get it as a "fake" blade as there are i think 3 cause u are able to get a fragment of memory in TT and its of bhks blade so u get 2 kingdoms.

nomura is a mole cause there is more than 5 drives i can assure u cause my friend has like all of them and he isnt even like half ay through the game
and anti-sora is called an anti-drive

you can fully customize the drive forms like what keyblades u can use in wich hand and in the master form u can choose up to 4 kewl.

as for rikus keyblade its always a possibility but i dont think so as its right near the end and most likely u wont be able to save at the end

Stryder_sdc

K i dont understand the fragments part but hey, as for final form, am i right in thinking you could hold the a keyblade in each hand while 2 more float around you?

X

XEDELAS

about six keyblades appear in final form cause som are fake and can be destroyed but over time more comeback its an attack called recalling

fragmenst of things are synthesis things but u can synthesis fragment of memory from namine but they are hard to comeback p.s. fragment of memory is my translation as it was called memory scratch and fragment of memory sounds cool

Stryder_sdc

i think i get ya, but hey, so what do you mean a 100% load, coz if you have 100% then you would have all the keyblades, or do you mean a KH1 100% load

Stryder_sdc

right, which involves, im guessing, all the keyblades and basically having the deepdive and another side another story endings, but then again, how can you have a 100% load when the last save point is before the final fight with ansem

X

XEDELAS

oh god u have to have the japanese version anyway ok so u wont be able to get them till the na or pal version and ansem dosent count against % ok u just have to have abut everything in the kh1 universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back