• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Form Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

I have Valor and Wisdom Form, but I have questions about Master, Final and the Anti forms.

Where do I get Master and Final Form?

Is Anti Form random or is there a way to get it when you want, cause I got it once so far and it owns.

What is the best way to level up Drive Forms? Using them in battles against multiple heartless / nobodies or in boss battles?

light_darksora

master form you get when you reunite with king mickey and final form you get randomly.
then you get anti-form when you keep on using your other forms except for master which brings the count down a little and final which basically resets the chances of getting it.but to get it you have to keep using valor wisdom and master form

then to level up the drive forms it depends on what drive forms it is
for brave you just have to hit an enemy to gain experience.
for wisdom you have to actually defeat only the heartless, no other enemys will count.
for master you have to collect drive orbs
and for final you have to kill nobodies and nobodies only

E

Eclipse

final form isn't random, your percent chances of turning into anti-form turn into chances of turning into final form in the world that never was, after that if you drive you have a chance of hitting final form, if you don't your chances raise to 50%, if you stil don't, they go to 75%. If they STILL don't, you automatically turn into final form on your next drive XD

how do i know this? look at the confirmed kh2 ultimania interview in the spoiler section :p

dejah

:|
okay wait.

so final form is actually like anti form, but only in the world that never was?
after driving the final form, do we get to choose to use it?

T

tux_

Yes, once you've used Final Form once it's yours to use however you want.

dejah

pwnsome~

i've been running around like an idiot in the world that never was trying to get the damn form.

thanks again

more running now!

sratrunks

Vampire Lord
Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Final form is random after you make it to The world that never was. But you do not have to obtain it there. I obtained it in halloween town, An easy way to obtain it is to stay one area away from a save point and get into a fight with some heartless or nobodies and change into master form. If you dont turn silver with your keyblades floating beside you run back to the area with the save point and leave the world before your drive runs out. Then go back to the same spot and repeat. You increase your chances by how much you have leveled up your other drive forms. It took me over 20 minutes to obtain final form. But once you get it you are able to always use it just like any other drive form.

dejah

:O...

zomg...

i was training my wisdom form at halloween town and Poof!! sora's got Master form!! xD

man this is so awesome. and powerful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back