• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form possiblities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
kh2uc13.jpg

kh2uc14.jpg

I'm betting on this​

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I think it would be cool from him to merge wtih King Mickey, and he has a jointed keyblade, one kingdom key and the other side Mickey's golden one, or switch them us with the others as you please. And his outfite would not be green but, have more little highlights and swirls in it, kinda mixed with Mickey's.

It would be awesome, plus I saw some of the original scan designs for that form on one of them websites, as a model- that they didn't put into the game, so I figured it would be used

Soraroxrikusux05

kh2uc13.jpg

kh2uc14.jpg

I'm betting on this​
holy ****in $h*t! did you MAKE that?!?! that looks awesome!!! WOW i have never seen anything so dam detailed! thats so kool it looks like it could be an actual model from the game!!!
and as to the world specific forms, maybe there could be one form that just looks slightly different for every world, and u use it for every world-specific partner.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I think its gonna be in the game, they also have another one of those models that was supposed to be in the game where its a jointed keyblade...I see either one of those being the new form.

Cause they were supposed to be in the game, but were left out, so I think they'll but them in

Strongbad02

I think its gonna be in the game, they also have another one of those models that was supposed to be in the game where its a jointed keyblade...I see either one of those being the new form.

Cause they were supposed to be in the game, but were left out, so I think they'll but them in

When you say jointed keyblade, do you mean this?

kh2uc12.jpg

Strongbad02

Yeah thats the one I'm talking about either that one or the other drive form they show, cause they were designs but got deleted, and if this place like everything else, then what was left out will be added back, including these 1 or both forms

The jointed keyblade model was concept. They knew people wanted to dual weild, but they didn't decide on exactly how sora would do that until later on, if you'll notice, that's Sora's normal clothes and the same keyblade model on both weapons, just recolored in a hurry to look more like mickey's. I doubt that that one will be in the game, it's more likely that they draw up a new form and make a really neat growth ability for it.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Nah I don't think they'll add a new drive. Cause those two were already concepts, and they're putting the other concepts that they couldn't fit into the game in FM, like the Roxas fight and new cutscenes....so continuing with that trend I say that one of those models will be in the game. And fusing with King Micky if thats the new one, would kinda look like Sora's outfite he already has cause they basicly wear the same colors. or it could be the other white outfite in the model. I doubt the new form would be green, it could be but I doubt it.

Shadukai X

Banned
There is so many possiblilities with the drive forms, I can't even fathom what they could be at this moment. I'll just be patient and see whats happens

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
they should some of the old ones but add new moves but added more forms also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back