• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drive form level up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas527

hey i was just wondering if anyone knows how drive forms level up. cause i look at the status and i just got final form and it says 20 till the next lvl but ive killed lots of heartless so how is it determined. and let the flaming begin:p

nobody234

for valor form and wisdom form you have to kil heartless. For master you have to pick up items while in the drive form and for final yu have to kill NOBODIES not heartless

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
nobody234 said:
for valor form and wisdom form you have to kil heartless. For master you have to pick up items while in the drive form and for final yu have to kill NOBODIES not heartless

More specifically:

Valor: 1 point every time you hit an enemy while in Valor form.

Wisdom: 1 point for every heartless killed in this form.

Master: 1 point for every small drive orb you pick up in this form and I think 3 points for every big drive orb you pick up while in this form.

Final: 1 point for every Nobody you kill while in this form.

oblivion seeker

riku_124 said:
wow thanks dark sora, can anypne tell me if dark form is possible to use anytime, or is it just random, also is dark form supposed to be bad?
It's not random, it happens when you're hit by heartless too many times while in a drive. And it is supposed to be bad, but a lot of people think it's the best drive, I myself haven't used it yet, but it looks alright.

XP

pimpinhuskie519

yeah ive went and no i dont like it lol cause u cant even revert out of it so u either have to run for a save point or your drive gauge is gone lol this is especially bad if ur trying to level up so but it can be useful sometimes if your going one on one with an opponent.

kthundercat

I did, my second trip to Port Royal I got mad at the pirates and went to go into Master form and it went into Anti, it was totally awesome!!!!!!

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
the anti form is bad at most parts and can be really annoying when ur trying to level up drives
but boss battles where the boss is really big, it helps

ordaXjn

anti form helps early in the game but later in the game it sucks.....and if u get anti form playing on proud mode......you basically can put down the controller and die cuz your going to die very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back