• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Form Level-Up Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm trying to get further into the Cave of Remembrance, but I barely used my drives so they're not a high enough level. Can you guys offer suggestions on where/how to level up the drive forms as fast as possible (all of them)? I really appreciate it, thank you!

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
I'm trying to get further into the Cave of Remembrance, but I barely used my drives so they're not a high enough level. Can you guys offer suggestions on where/how to level up the drive forms as fast as possible (all of them)? I really appreciate it, thank you!

Valor: Mushroom in Treasure Room in Agrabah
Wisdom: Timeless River -- 4 windows
Master: Use drive converter and use Begin game RC against gamblers in Mysterious tower. Win game, keep playing game, drive orbs are abundant.
Limit: 1000 Heartless Battle, otherwise same as Valor
Final: World that Never was -- just loop through

Antar

Awards
Bizkit has a very nice video showing some really good grind spots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZZfpA1a4U

Just keep in mind that if you finish the game, heartless and nobody spots are going to be different.

For this, you might find Wisdom Form a bit harder to level up since the Shadows at the beginning of The World That Never Was are replaced with nobodies. I suggest you then go grind at Timeless River, where there are a good amount of heartless and they aren't that strong. Using Magnega and Thundaga you can dispatch them pretty quick.

For Final Form, instead of Mysterious Tower, which takes a long time to grind, I would recommend TWTNW. If you go from Twilight's View to Naughts Skyway, you'll find a ton of Creeper Nobodies. Using regular Final Form Combos or Magnega and Thundaga, you can gain levels much faster than Yen Sid's Tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back