• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form help!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vietboydan

I really hope that this is not really noobishb question but here goes
I got valor so i thought i maght as well max it out so then later it wont let me level further and just levels up sora in general instead.
HElp!

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I really hope that this is not really noobishb question but here goes
I got valor so i thought i maght as well max it out so then later it wont let me level further and just levels up sora in general instead.
HElp!

I dont get it. What's your question? Do you want to know how to get experience for Valor Form? Here's an explanation for how each drive form gets it's experience:

Valor Form: Valor gains XP each time it strikes an opponent. The hit can be slight damage or a kill, it doesn't matter. Valor form gets XP for every successful strike. Any area with enemies is useful for leveling Valor.

Wisdom Form: Wisdom gains XP for each Heartless defeated.(Shadows, Soldiers, etc.) Nobodies and Bosses dont count. A good area for leveling Wisdom form would be the dark city in The World That Never Was.

Master Form: Master gains XP for each drive orb it consumes. Killing enemies doesn't do anything for Master, if you dont get any drive orbs out of it. A good area for leveling Master form would be any area containing fireworks in The Land of Dragons.

Final Form: Final gains XP for each Nobody defeated.(Dusks, Berserkers, etc.) Heartless and Bosses dont count. A good area for leveling Final form would be the castle in The World That Never Was, or also the old mansion in Twilight Town.

Anti Form: Anti form cannot gain XP or level up. Sorry :(

Kapolio

his question is about ther leval cap
one drive form max leval 3
two drive forms max leval 4
three drive forms max leval 5
four drive forms max leval 7

and anti from doenst count in that count

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Valor can be maxed out to 3 before you get wisdom.After that, you can max it out to 5.
Wisdom can only be maxed out to 3 before you get Master, after that, you can max it out to 5.
Master can be maxed out to 5 before you get Final, after which all drives can be maxed out to 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back