• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drew these forever ago

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
But I only recently got them inked. I like to think my drawing skills have improved since these were drawn, because admittedly, they're not very good at all. :C

These are my friend Lan's characters, and I should have one more picture for him coming up, hopefully relatively soon. :> (Oh, and I really need to mirror any pictures with Lanydx in them. D:)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, tips, feedback, telling me they're horrible, come on, I'd like to hear anything at all :C

Last edited:
Awards
Aww, lan get's pictures of him!? I want pictures toooooooooo! ;(

I already drew you a poorly made RiKai picture >:c With a background and everything

'Kay, it will be finished forever from now, but I'm going to try to draw a DM, Mega, and Zephy family pic sometime, then. :3 You want to be represented by Tai, right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
o3o so thats lans characters, nice ~
family pic ftw!

Shawty

Awards
You really have a unique drawing style, Mega. I like the simplicity in them a lot. I would recommend paying more attention to the details! But since you drew these forever ago I bet you've improved a lot. Just keep doing what you love and keep sharing it with us!

Awards
You really have a unique drawing style, Mega. I like the simplicity in them a lot. I would recommend paying more attention to the details! But since you drew these forever ago I bet you've improved a lot. Just keep doing what you love and keep sharing it with us!
I've been trying to be able to get more detailed, there are just some things I really need to enroll in a class to learn right. :c Til then I'll keep dumping my art here~ :D

These look really nice, Mega! The proportions could use a little more work, but you have a great sense of spacing! I'd love to see more! <3
I think proportion is one I've improved one since I drew these (but my scales may have gotten worse o3o). We'll see. Thank you, Mimi!

Miminezz

I've been trying to be able to get more detailed, there are just some things I really need to enroll in a class to learn right. :c Til then I'll keep dumping my art here~ :D

I think proportion is one I've improved one since I drew these (but my scales may have gotten worse o3o). We'll see. Thank you, Mimi!
You're quite welcome, Mega! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back