• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreeams of KH--- Ever had any?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont remember exactly what it was, a few days before Kingdom Hearts 2 came out, I would have dreams daily of me being in the KH Series...=o

KershaFangs

Oh perfect! I have so many Kh dreams, I think they have meeting every week or so to say what happened and gather new ideas. Lol, I say this because alot of my dreams are almost linked together even if it's been years since I had the original. Anyways, I'm just ranting now. This was one of my dreams.

Alright Sora was like fighting some heartless with Donald and Goofy and then right before he going to kill a Shadow, there was this whistle and some guy in a suit walked in. He was all like, "Stop! Sora because of your mindless slaughtering of these poor defenceless heartless, they have now been deemed an endangered species and are protected by PETA (which was then called PETH, the Protection and Ethnical Treatment of Heartless)

And Sora's all "WTF? How are heartless are endangered species?! And since when are they 'defenceless'?"

"Well..." said the PETH guy, "If you take the average of all the heartless you have defeated, and times the by the number of KH games that have been sold... Well it's a wonder why they haven't been wiped of the face of the universe!" The PETH guy then wrote down the number on a paper and Sora said, "Damn, I have no life..."

"Yes and if you so much as step on a Heartless, we'll sue your ass!" Then PETH guy picked up the shadow and put it in front of Sora's face. "And why would you even want to hurt such a adorable creature?" And the Shadow put up a cute look, kinda like my avatar. And Sora just glared at it.

And then fastfowarded a few days and close calls with a lawsuit. And Sora's back at his house in Destiny Islands and he's sitting down in a chair in the kitchen and the whole house is in choas. There are heartless everywhere and one swinging a hanging lamp, some were messing with his phone and then ripped form the wall, and then Sora just watched as two ran away with his toaster. He just sighed and then Riku walked in with a confused look on his face from all the heartless running around. Then Sora had to explan the PETH guy thing and now that he can't kill a single heartless. "Wow, that sucks..." said Riku and Sora just nodded.

Then Ansem came out of nowhere and Sora then summoned his keyblade and Ansem just put up his hand and held up a paper from PETH. "Ah haha... you can't touch me!" Then he did the MC Hammer song 'Can't touch this' and kidnapped Riku and Sora just stared.

I can't really remember much of the rest that dream... but I had this other one like it where there was a heartless living in Sora's hiar... then after a while, it turned out that the heartless had babies and there was three little heartless that popped up and Sora was all like "Ew, ew Ew! What have they been doing in my hair!?"

Oh and there was another dream of the heartless that I had! (Sorry if this post is so long, I just loved this one!)

Ok, Sora and Riku were walking and they see a Shadow (I always dream of Shadows for some reason...) and Sora tried to kill it, but all of a sudden, it ran up his pant leg. Sora was laughing like crazy, and Riku was like, "Don't worry, I'll get it!" And then it ran up Riku's pants legs.

So afterwards, both Riku and Sora took off their clothes (Squee) and cornered the heartless. "Ah ha! There's nowhere to hide!" shouted Sora. Then Kairi came in, saying, "What is going on?" So the Shadow took this chance while Sora and Riku were distracted and then jumped into Kairi's shirt.

Sora and Riku just stood there, looking between each other and the heartless. "You go get it..." said Sora.
"Why should I? She's your girlfriend!", countered Riku. "Well you're older then me!" So Sora and Riku continued their stare down with the Shadow. Kairi just stood there too because she was scared.

Sora then leaned down to the Heartless and said, "You win this round... but the war is not over!" The heartless responded in heartless language, "That's what you think!" And it turned to Kairi and was like, "Hey, Babe, how's it going?"

Lol, well I hope you got a laugh out of that. You should for having to read so much. I'll like to hear what you guys think of my weird dreams! I even had a pet Shadow in one, which I named Kage because that is Shadow in Japanese, and he and I tortured Sora. That was fun!

OneDestiny

Okay that was amazing KershaFangs, I had to stop myself from laughing. At both, wow, we all have weirdo twisted minds. I haven't had a dream in a week.

:confused: Why oh why??? I wanna another dream.

*infused brain with too many hours of Kh* I'll get back to all of you tomorrow.

PETH!! lol. priceless

ifly

Awards
updates....

i was in my house hall and suddenly heartless appeared! Me with Sora jumped and in slown motion Sora throws at me Oathkeeper and Oblivion while he had Fenrir and Ultima Weapon
But then oathkeeper turned into a scissor!!!!!!A BIG SCISSOR!!
I think i saw organization XIII too..i only remember Axel....:unsure:

OneDestiny

okay. That was funny. Stuff like that is amazing. I like dreams. I haven't had one. Still sending me postive karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back