• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreeams of KH--- Ever had any?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ifly

Awards
hey i had a kh dream 2!!!

ok i was in a party(?) and i was hidding from someone...
then i saw near me Roxas smilling and then he gave me an egg.....
then i got out and saw Stewie from family guy ....

heh........:p

boo_shoe2000

well does the RPG inferno count cause the place where you will fight the guard armor. I had so many visions of it until i got insomia...brrrrrrrr....

well the release for KH2:FM+ really is spooky( and spacy). I had dreamt i was on a gummi ship which is in space and i'm roasting in the open fire with Sora , donald, and goofy until I heard donalds funny joke that i kicked him to the fire and he became our dinner( and we ate the duck). Sora and goofy liked it until my father woke me up to go to church. well i didn't get to the part where i ate him so its ok but stilll......brrrr.... another nightmare

Kurxi

I dreamed that I went to the KHI website and on the news was the fact that KH2FM+ was released for USA, I was about to learn more than I woke up... Stupid cheap dream...

Wasabixpirate

I had three!

THe first one was that Riku wanted to kill Sora with a knife. And I was like ;___; NOES!

Wahaha,I don't remember more of that one.

The other dream I had a few weeks ago. In my dream some unknown people made me do a trial or something. I don't know what..it was something to proof myself and save the one that is realy important to me. After proving myself to the unknown people,my best friend Gladys was 'saved' (I'm not sure if I saved her,'cause I don't even know if she realy was in danger..let's just say I found her). I was realy happy and hugged her,but then I felt something. I pushed her away and said "NO. You are not Roxas! You have to be Roxas! Fast!" I don't realy know why I said that wahahha xD it was like,if she wasn't roxas,something bad would have happened to both of them. So she changed into Roxas and I started to cry of hapinnes and hug him and said "Oh god,thank you! Now we're save!"

Wahahahah
I realy don't understand that dream xD
but it was cool
hugging Rocas <333

The other dream was about Kingdom Hearts 3! I was playing it,and it was realy awesome,like I was in the game. I only remember bits and pieces of the dream,like Riku in the water,but it isn;t the real Riku,he hugs Sora,but then Sora is like "Oh shit,ur not Riku",and Sora fighting in his final form in a light pink wanabe-Castle Oblivion-ish castle. Something bad happened to Riku and Sora went mad and tried to kill the person that did it (dunno who it was).
I remember some dark space,where Sora was walking and finding some random items and bla bla bla

xD waaah
I want to dream of KH again ;_;

Shiori

Website
www.myblog.de
I guess I had two or three, but I only remember one...

My lil' sis and me were running through an abandoned hospital (dont't ask how we got in there and why it had been an hospital...o_O ). The building was flooded in some areas and while we tried to make our way out, dark shadows apperared on the floor, heartless coming out of it.
But we didn't run....
We fought them with our keyblades! Yeah... XD
I'm not quite sure about it, but I think Sora (from KH2) joined us later.
( I can tell you, smashing a keyblade in the face of a heartless is really fun. XD )
So the three of us killed heartless in that hospital...until my mom woke me up. XD

The second one was something with riku and roxas..but I don't remember anymore! That's not fair. >.<

But good to see that I'm not the only person who has weird dreams about KH. *gg*

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Wish I had a dream about any of the KH series games and im really sure I havent.Also earlier some people were talking about controling dreams and my friend had told me about that and when I tried that it didnt work and I got mad.So you knowyou guys are lucky for having those dreams and I guess I wont have any of those.

Little_Red

betch.
yeah! when i first started playing kh1 3 years ago i had a dream one night that kairi looked the way she did now. but sora was still wearing the same ridiculous outfit (red parachute pants, yellow clown shoes, etc.) and she gave him and paopu fruit and her gave her one too.

weird, eh?

Xemanexus

Once again, thank you everyone for your participitation.

About controling dreams, I think of it as an art. Not a skill. I have had many a dream with which I had total control over it. Other times, I found that I was powerless to the chackles of my mind. However, most of the time, I find that I'm only a ghost in my dream. I have total control, but I cannot be seen. Also, do not lose hope, UltimaSora07. Patience is a very good and rewarding vertue.

Master Hearts

I can dream again!! I'm so happy about this. It seems like it's been the longest time since I could dream. (I started dreaming again on Saturday.)

I had a dream about everyone from KH. But it was mostly about Roxas and Namine. We were all trying to stop the bad people from tearing them apart from eachother. But the scary part about the dream was that I "witnessed" Namine's shadow being hung.

We were successful in keeping the lovebirds together, though. :]

Metal Beaker

Interesting, I too have had interesting KH dreams...quite random and weird too =p Here's one

I was traveling down some kind of dirt trail, then Terra appears and calls me Xehanort. I went "Oh ****" and he attacks me. He starts doing that dashing move he did at the beginning of the Final Mix+ battle, but before he could get me he is knocked off his Keyblade by KH2 Sora and Amy Rose, both with Fenrir Keyblade's (Amy appears in all of my dreams, so it's not awkward to hear that from me). Sora gets his ass kicked continously but Amy just smacks Terra one-two-one-two. I pull out an Ultima Weapon out of nowhere and realize i'm dreaming, I go to attack. I get smacked so hard that I actually felt it, and before I could say anything Donald and Goofy rush over and ask if I was okay, I say not really and Donald heals me. Suddenly Roxas and Mario appear out of nowhere and Mario delivers a Piledriver on Terra. I kinda forgot what happened here but eventually Amy (And this part may be a bit graphic) jabbed Terra's stomach so hard as the Fenrir pop out the other side, and Terra died. And after that, Mario took Amy to jail and I was praised for god knows what.

Somehow I can remember dreams i've had recently very well, VERY well =s I had this 2 days ago

Dark Sora 07

Dreams that I had about Kingdom Hearts, eh? Well...I'll give it a try.

It starts out with me sitting on the tree that Sora, Riku, and Kairi sat on in Destiny Islands. I'm like "Wow, so THIS is how it feels out here." I'm relaxing and stuff when suddenly, I start to here voices nearby. I'm like "Huh? Who's there?" I here Sora, Riku, and Kairi (all of them in their KH2 outfits) walking and talking to each other about stuff as they approach me.

For some odd reason, I jump in the bushes to hide from them. I'm saying to myself "Oh man, what the hell am I gonna do?" As I'm saying this, I accidently "let one loose" (if you know what I mean).

So, as the three of them are now sitting on the tree and talking, Kairi's like "Eww Sora, that's disgusting." Then Sora says "Don't look at me." Then they both stare at Riku and Riku's like "Oh, come guys, it wasn't me!" Then Sora says "Well, then it's obviously Kairi." Then Kairi gets pissed off and says "Oh please! Like I would do THAT!" Then Riku says, "If it wasn't any of us, then who was it?"

Then, they actually start sniffing the odd smell and approach the bushes. I'm like "Oh shit!" So, I start sneaking out from the bushes and run to the other side of the island. I can here Sora say from a far off distance "Let's go check over there." I decided to hide in the secret cave where Sora and Kairi drew their drawings of each other when they were little.

So, I say to myself, "Finally, I got rid of them." I turn around and I see Roxas and Namine making out in front of the mysterious door! I'm like "What the hell!?!" They stop kissing and Roxas says "Who the hell are you?" And I'm like "...Uh...nobody important." Then Namine says, "How did you get here?" I say "I don't know...hey, how are BOTH of you here when you're supposed to be with Sora and Kairi. Both of them look at me astonishingly. Roxas starts to get suspicious and says, "Hey, how do you know that?"

Then, I start to get nervous and back up very slowly. Then, both of their expressions change from suspicion to confused. Then I'm like "What's wrong?" I turn around, and I see Sora, Riku, and Kairi looking straight at me curiously. Then Sora say "Okay, time for some explaining." I say "Oh shit."
I got so nervous that I fainted. And then I woke up.

So that was my dream of Kingdom Hearts. I could tell you another one, but that would be too much.

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
Ooo!Ooo! Pick me! I'm obsessed with KH!

Anyway, most of my KH dreams are like NA fanfiction (NOT YAOI!:cursing: ), but I'll tell you one of my lighter ones!

Well, I was standing on a giant pile of dirt in the middle of the ocean. Cue the KH1 ending popups. I look to my left and Sora and Kairi are making out. So, I watch , and then Riku runs up and devours them both. Yeah. FTW. So then, I saw Roxas and Namine sitting on the beach. Pretty normal. Except for the fact that Xemnas id staring them down, dressed up like a cop. Riku eats him. Riku comes for me, and I wake up. Warped.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I had a dream where i snapped Sora's neck and Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked everyone so KH didn't exist anymore.

That was a wet dream.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Damn,I gotta read some of those as soon as I finish posting mine.
Though mines was just alil bit related to KH.Not much though & it was pretty short =___=

Anywayz...
I was in my ex boyfriend's new house & was just chillin with him & his friends while they go played Halo.Blah blah blah,I tried to get his attention but he was too caught up in the game.So I go to get up & walk around in his new house & for some odd reason my mom was there but I don't remember what she said to me.Later I walk in the livingroom & I'm by myself & I see a window.While I'm looking through it in a distance,I see Riku [in his KH1 heartless outfit] walking on the sidewalk & outta nowhere,he spots me!

Then he comes towards my direction & walks through the wall!!! O_____o;;;;
Outta nowhere a keyblade appears in my hands & we start battling eachother but in the end,I lose to him.
Luckily he didn't finish me off all the way... *whew*

Yeah,it was weird.Riku scared me in that one T^T

OneDestiny

gosh this is a tad creepy. All of us having Kh dreams. We truly are obsessed. Great job everyone. So i had one okay another last night

So, i did my most favorite thing ever, I was sliding side by side with Sora on the grass slide tree thingy in tarazans world, i hit a tree and got jolted out of sleep, i think it killed me...:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back