• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreeams of KH--- Ever had any?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemanexus

Hello! Welcom to the first thread I have ever made. Recently, I have talked to many a person
who have had Kingdom Hearts related dreams in the past. To cut to the chase, I want to
know your dreams if you ever had any. Anything counts! Give it a shot!

Sorry for the mispelling of "dreams"

Last edited:

OneDestiny

omg. I'm gonna sound totlly weird.

Oh well. Like i care.

Anyways.

When I first bought the game, (kh2) I had played it for only 2 hours before going to bed at midnight.

And boom, I'm borderline, sleep, dream.

Images of keyblades flash in my head.

Im tossing and turning.

Kairi's quote (my sig) was replaying in my head.

My mind was playing out all my thoughts and feelings about it.

I couldn't wait to play it more.

So i wake up the next morning I get right at it. (Sequencedtime) in 36 ish hours, I beat the game.

And it only intensified as I played it more.

Now its a daily thing. :blush:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Lolz, I've only had one KH dream, but it was random as fudge. If fudge is random, that is.

Anyways, I was outside, standing on this cliff thing at like, midnight, and below, the ocean was crashing up against the side of the cliff. Well, there are all of these deck chairs out on the cliff, and I was kind of in front of this resort sort of deal. Anyways, all of a sudden, Riku comes and starts jumping on all fo them. Yup...

OneDestiny

hehe thats rich.

Random as fudge. I like that.

Rikus a funny guy. Maybe he was jumping around because he had too much ovaltine before coming to bed.

Duality

Funny you mention this. I was thinking of making a thread like this. I have control of my dreams, and I know when I am dreaming. Combine those two, and boom: Instant fun. You know when you're dreaming, so you do crap you know you can't do in real life.

I often obtain all sorts of superpowers and just go berserk (both good and bad). (Spiderman, DBZ, Storm, etc.) I was wanting to wield the Keyblade so bad, but every time I tried in my dreams I wouldn't be able to. Plus, I haven't had a vivid dream in a long time.

To get to the point, just last night, I dreamt I wielded the Keyblade. It was sweet. I don't think I did dual keyblades, but I used Oathkeeper. And switched to Oblivion. I was facing Xhenaort, and was about to go into some final room that actually looked like TWTNW, but mixed with Disney Castle. Weird huh? Queen Minnie was there, and so was Kairi. I was opening chests, and pwning heartless. There were even these stupid Keyblade-imitating heartless. It was very werid. Fun though.

Unfortunately, dream ended just as I was entering the Final Door....To be continued? I wish.

Master Hearts

I dream of Riku (<3) frequently, that counts, right?

It's hard for me to dream these days, though. Since I've been experiencing deep sleeps, I can't dream as well as I could before. I'm just hoping that I don't have that problem during the summer. xD

And I've always always always wanted a Dive Into Heart dream, like Sora's or Roxas'. I'll die happy if I get one. xDDDDD

Xemanexus

I know how you feel, Duality. Just the other night, I dremt I was playing as Namine. She had a keyblade that looked much like Kairi's, but it was blue. She had to close up some rift in the time space continum. weird, huh? Then a hooded figure gave her some munny, and told her to get a change of clothing. There was appearently some fare going on too.

Do not fear, Master Hearts. Anything counts!

.....Even provocitive ones.

Master Hearts

Do not fear, Master Hearts. Anything counts!

.....Even provocitive ones.
Haha, what's that supposed to mean? xD

I just about something. I saw on a thread here (about lucid dreaming) saying that if you told yourself that you would do something in your dream (or to dream of something), it would set something off in your brain, causing you to have that dream.

It takes a long time to master that ability, though. D:

But think about it: if you could master it, you could have all the KH dreams you could want. xD

Duality

Lucid dreaming is just being conscious of when you are dreaming. It is not the ability to control dreams. However, if you want to have dream control, you require lucid dreaming. Otherwise, there is no control.

I've spoken to quite a few of my friends about it. They say they've tried, but can't realize when they are dremaing. And even if they realize it, they can't control it even if they try. I think the ability is natural. I can do it, and a few people I know can do it. Some do it well, some hardly do it at all. I think I have quite a bit of control over my dreams. I can make almost anything appear/disappear/happen. All I have to do is either experience it before, or have imagined it before. I cannot make stuff up on the spot.

i dream that im fighting along with Sora sometimes and i have my own Keyblade and fighting in the various worlds.

or i just have random dreams (still having the Keyblade) and i'd just be like chilling and heartless appear.

yeah...i seroiusly thought that i was the only one that dreamt about Kingdom Hearts. does it sound weird that i actually wish that my life was like KH? ...

Master Hearts

Lucid dreaming is just being conscious of when you are dreaming. It is not the ability to control dreams. However, if you want to have dream control, you require lucid dreaming. Otherwise, there is no control.

Well, as long as dream control is involved, I still want to give it a shot. xD

This reminds me of a dream I had earlier today. (I slept most of the day, anyways xD ) And it has a lot to do with dream memories (that's when you remember stuff in a dream that never really happened).

I was on a bus trip, and some kid from school was there. And the bus driver was usually my dad, but this time it was another man. And I asked him if we could go to a place that we usually went to on the way home. And then he did this cowboy "yee-haw" sort of thing. And then we reached our destination: KINGDOM HEARTS TOWN. It was awesome, there was a KH Burger King, KH McDonalds (no pun intended), and all this other stuff. I loved it.

I think Riku was there, but I don't remember. ;_;

Duality

Angelsinflight said:
does it sound weird that i actually wish that my life was like KH?
lol. No. It is such an ideal world with magic, love, friendship, and fun. Everything works out in the end. You literally have the power to change the world (unlike this world where we feel powerless). It's ridiculously simplistic so you have few worries. I mean, who doesn't want something like that?

Well I ponder it once in a while. And sometimes I hope for it. But then I realize I got much better things right here where I am : )

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Wow I was waiting for someone to make one of these threads or else i was gonna make it. But here's mine.

I was dreaming about something totally different than KH the it just came up werid huh? Well I was dreaming that I was actually apart of the game my own character and stuff. I was part of the Org. and one part came up that I was talkin to Axel on a cliff in a desert. Cant really recall what the talk was. But heres the werid thing there was a like um how to say um a gas station? and it was just werid on top of some random cliff in a desert huh? well then axel shoved me off the cliff and i woke up. I was so mad i was just gettin to the good part dont ya hate that?!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I had a KH dream once. In the beginning where Sora is falling, I had a dream where I saw him falling and I had a gun so I headshotted him and he fell. Never woke up again.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
lol, yuri and yaoi dreams are hilarious (dson't really like it but god it's funny) okay, when I lost my kh game before beating it, I had a dream I was playing it, I woke up to see me making hand movements like I was playing, so I look at the screen, and it's blanks, so I'm like, oh crap and fall asleep, then I have another dream, I kinda forgot most of it but heres a little bit...
Sora: Hey Amber (me) whatcha doin? Fighting heartless.
Me:*kills heartless* No Sora, I'm picking my nose, WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING DITZ!?
Sora: Uhh, fighting heartless?
Me: God your stupid
Riku: The world hates me! WHY DOESN'T KAIRI LOVE ME!?
Sora:...
Me: Shut up emo wannabe.
Riku: *Runs away crying*
--------------
God I love going to bed (even though I normally don't sleep much)

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
Riku: I'll drop your cluster bomb
Kairi: ... I should slap you
Riku: So kairi ... see you got boobs now ...
*slap*
Riku: You know I like it when u treat me like that
Kairi: ....
Riku: ............. your hot
Kairi: ...
*nothing*
then namine walks in ... im stopping hear

this really happened man ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back