• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DreamVacation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damocles

My dream vacation would be to go around the world and see the sights. I would want to see the Sphinx, the Pyramids of Giza, the Rock of Gibraltar, the Taj Mahal, and places like those. Then, I would move to a quiet region in the middle of nowhere but close enough to civilization where I could go to stores and stuff.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
To live in a Final Fantasy world. Where I could learn spells, make friends/party & go around fighting monsters.

Broken_Dreams

R K O said:
Either New Zealand or Iraq.

I agree with New Zealand. I'd love to go there someday, since that's where all the Lord of the Rings movies were made... I guess you know that already :) I love the scenery in LOTR.

I'd also like to go to Ireland, Hawaii, Tokyo, and England. Guess I'd better save up...

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Agent Orange said:
In Venice Italy or in Africa staying in one of those tree houses.
Uh... trust me... you do not want to go to AFRICA on your holiday. Unless you like sucking up dirt into your lungs.

I don't know what my dream vaca would be. I know. My dream vacation would be to go all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back