• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~*DreamScape*~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Okay.....I haven't wrote fanfics like for 2yrs(on another site)but now I'm back & this will be my FIRST fanfic on this forum...so take it easy. If it sux,I'll stop, but if u ppl like,I'll continue. This has NOTHING to deal with KH & ALL characters belong to me so NO COPYING....this is based on a manga I made recently but I'm writing it in fanfic form so enjoy.....^_^

Chapter 1 ~

I didn't realize where I was before.....until I saw nothing but the night sky & darkness surrounding my side of town in New York. I had a rush of emotion run through me as I stood on top of a building...& below me were people,who were cloded in crowds,whispering secrets here & there.... & of course...my brother. Looking down at him,I thought of him as a fool,smiling at me with that I'm-the-cool-guy look. Moron,standing there like an idiot! Who does he think HE is?! There's a black-out in the city & he just stands there....doing nothing.But suddenly,there was an explosion down below & the city people were terrified.

"What the hell"Tai looks back.

Out of the corner of my eye,I see a dark figure approaching my brother, it has no shadow....no light in it.

"I knew this would had happen...caught you off guard,huh Tai?'
"Who the hell,....how do you know my name?!"
"I know......your Sister....."

And he vanishes....out of thin air just like that,to be only standing behind me, with his long cloak, whipping in the wind.He continues with his sentence...

"Right.....Kitsune?"
"Don't you dare use that name....only my friends are aloud to,you're NOT my friend..."Gosh,I can feel him getting closer to me,I can almost feel his breath...while he twirls around the ribbon on my neck.
"But I thought we WERE friends Kitsune, heh. That's such a cute name"
"I said don't call me that...leave me alone...." He unties my ribbon,which swirls around his finger in place & he whispers "oh....I will. Very soon.."

And that was it....before I knew it I was flying in thin air,my feet floating off the ground,a rush of wind tangling through my hair.....trying to catch my breath...but nothing helped....nothing CAN help....not when...

...your falling off from a building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THUD!

.....silence. That's all I heard until....."BZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz".......I found my self laying on the floor...Uh.....It's 5 o' clock already?I turn off my buzzing alarm clock...

Don't tell me....that was.....a DREAM again.....

~
Usually,these dreams aren't very new to me.....I have them all the time, but the one last night, was something....ODD. As I was walking to school, I noticed my friend, KiKi...waving at me across the street...she goes up to me. I've never realized before....but Kiki is very cute....in a friendly way. I always thougth she was way prettier than me, with her long straight high-light blonde her,her perfect blue eyes,white skin.....I even have to say her fashion sense goes way beyond mines...which mine is kind of dark & gloomy. She's always perky in the morning.

"Hiya Kitsune!"
"Hey..." I can hear her high-heels clicking along the rough concrete. She checks me out...giving me a,I-don't-know-what-to-say look.

"Uh...your wearing that outfit again...TODAY?"
Huh....what's wrong with it?" This is a first that she ever had to say something about my outfits.....I mean,this is the way I dressed...mostly a Roxy T-shirt,a black sweater,black leather boots, a plaid pink skirt.Damn,I'm sure I'm color coordinated?

"Weeelll...u wore that oufit LAST Friday & today's Monday & so like, that's like wearing an outfit 2 times in ONE week cuz everyone remembers that you wore that FRIDAY...& you know....." Man, she sure knows how to talk.....she can carry a conversation for hours on the phone...God,I'm glad I'm not her parents. But finally I butted in....

"Doesn't really matter what I wear to school anymore, we're geting school uniforms sooner or later.....actually,were getting them Wednesday!"
"Ewwww! I so protest those ucky yucky uniforms"

Sometimes she makes me laugh.

~
I enter my first period...which as soon as I enter & sit down, an obnoxious pest distracts me...it's Shinji. Am I the only one that's not perky in the damn morning?! Gosh. Shinji is actually my friend of course. I just call him a pest because he bothers me alot.....but he's a nice guy. He just stands there, smiling ear to ear. "Hey there Toki!" He does this weird wave at me.....Creep,get away "Uh...hi Shinji" I look down. He's not ugly or anything,it's just....

"So how was your weekend hon?"
"It was-it was okay...I guess" Stop it

The thing is, that,Shinji.....liked me MORE than a FRIEND. He confessed to me one day.....I mean,girls like him of course...as a GUY-FRIEND....but I was the one & only GIRL who brought him down. I only think of him nothing more ...nothing more than B/F's.For some reason he checks me out...looking up & down. I notice his light brown hair is longer than usual...I mean his bangs & his eyes changes color too...from Green to Blue. He's wearing baggy jeans & a polo shirt....ugh. "Hey.....didn't you wear that outfit already....ewwww! Is it even clean?!"Kiki is trying to keep from laughing behind his back.....

You can go to hell I smirk

Class is already starting & everyone from their groupies go back to their seat."CLASS HAS ALREADY STARTED!!!!!NOW SIT DOWN!!!!TOKI,SHINJI,KIKI!!!SIT DOWN OR DETENTION!!!!" Man, our History teacher is strict. She gives me a headache everyday....but then, outta the corner of my eye.....a figure appears.....

It is the person, who threw me off the building.....in my dream.

OCC: Well,that's about all. It kinda hard to tranfer a manga into a fanfic. I had to add so much. I don't think it came out very good....T_T

Review pleez:

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i wasn't necessarily talking about your story konuk. for all you know, i could've very well been talking about my first story or a story from way before you came here. get over yourself dude, and seriously, stop double posting.

anyways, update soon bunny. ^-^

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
*Okay......whew. Time to update,but I'll try to do better this time. Okay,here I go.....*

Chapter 2~

Once I heard his voice...I shuddered.

"Hey......Miss"
"....ugh! What in tarnation's-!!!"
"Is this class......Room 1-B....?"

The class had fell into silence...due to this very sudden moment...No...it can't be....

"This school is so freakin big, I ought to know that I was gonna get lost in this building.....could you help me Miss?"

Kiki leans toward me, close enough to my ear.

"Ooooo!Who's the hottie over there? Tee-hee. I hope he's in the SAME class as us"

Kiki....you do not know who the hell this guy is.....This can't be happening.....this isn't real......that face..... I looked away, and imagined that voice that haunted me....saying my name over & over in my dream. Maybe it was just a coincidence....? The teacher takes a look at his schedule & I can see all eyes on him...except me. Instead, I felt HIS eyes on me.....those gray lifeless eyes...so deep, you can drown in them. Again...I had felt that rush of emotion,stirring in me,inside of me. Then, he had started walking towards my way.

Crap! This IS his class! I don't wanna have him sit NEAR me.....please god....nononono...NO! But suprisely...he sat AWAY from me,near the back. This was just the beginning of my living hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know if I was just seeing things or not. But no matter how hard I tried, he was REAL & present right there before our eyes! I had alot of thinking to do & thought how ironic the whole thing was,but as it was lunch time,the heck with it. I needed some time alone. Then someone indeed that I mostly despised all my life had to ruin it....no, not Shinji.....my brother

"Oh Kiitssuuune" He added a melodic tune to my name. "Got any money I can burrow for lunch?"
"...T-Tai? What the heck are YOU doing here. You don't have the same lunch as me...pfft....you're not even in the same grade level.....Agh! Are you skipping again?!!!"
"Damn,quiet down sis! Do ya want everybody to know?!" Then, he leaned closer to me, against the tree, whispering along the breeze that blew within me...with a threatening voice.."......and what......if I am....?"

Sometimes my brother acts odd at times. That's just the way he was born. He's mysterious &.......a flirt.He has always had this thing with the ladies whenever there were any around. It has been quiet for a moment. I could see the why the ladies have swooned over him. He was quite cute.....having his long light auburn bangs,blowing against his face....the rest of his hair just short enough to see the back of his neck....with those green-blue eyes & perfect tanned skin. I had always been lighter than him for some reason....

"Brother & sis,huh?" Some person had broke the silence. Me & my brother both looked back to see it was......him. How I had regreted looking at him,but I noticed that he had more piercings than my brother. There,stood the person....the black figure who had haunted me in my dreams for the very first time,smiling as though nothing in the world can make him sad. Again his grayish dull eyes catches my gaze but I had looked away as soon as he spotted me.

"Who the hell are you.....?" I nudged Tai's stomache with my elbow to watch what he says infront of people."The hel-owww. Man. Kistune....!!" I sit down & take out my sandwich for lunch, but as soon as he said it.....
"So that's your name....Kitsune?".....I shuddered again. Please don't say that again...ugh. Crap, I dropped my sandwich on the damn dirt!!!!!Curses!" But I had to respond....."Y-Yea......well. That's my nick name at least"
"It's such a cute name" Oh gosh. That smile.....my brother gave him a weird annoyed look,then outta complete randomness.....he hugged me. I blushed alittle & probably looked like a complete fool who didn't know that her own brother hugged her. The look I had gave could've had people thinking that a total stranger was being hugged by an unfamiliar person. I felt his hand swipe by my sweater pocket & saw his lips forming a smile.

"See ya later...good luck,sis" And Tai walked away without a care in the world. Good luck with what? Sometimes,he himself, can make him look like the fool & the shadowy figure just stood there, with an emotionless face. " My name, is Kashiro." I don't want your damn name!

"But.....was is your real name?" I can see that anxious look in his eyes.
"It'sToki!" I say all together in a rush. "It's....Toki. That's all" I say more slowy & clam. I started to get up, knowing what is yet to come from him & said" I have to go. Before the lunch bell rings,I have to meet up with someone important.....so if you don't mind"

"-not at all" Oh, that look he given me.He started to walk the opposite direction of where I was going to head...he turned his head around & with that deceiveful look, he adds" I hope to see you again tomorrow.Toki....bye" and he walked away, just like that.

I've never noticed that......he showed a spark of light in him....a hit of glow...a spark in him that I had never knowned too. Seeing those gray dim eyes, that ever-glowing smile.....wild dark hair flowing against the midst of the wind & dust.....petals. That's it. I saw petals...sweet lil pink sakura petals flying, as if, it is showing me a path to follow.

This time....that dark figure had light.....& a shadow,behind it.

".........bye.............."
And that was all I could say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC: Man that really sucked. Oh well. So much was left out....now I know why there is so many fillers in anime....T_T*sweatrdrop*
Again....I need reviews. Tell me if it's good & if not.....I tried.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back