• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dreams..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, last night, I had an dream and I couldn't remember much, but in this one, I was a girl! and well, guys were looking at me funny. After that, it skipped to this small room like an locker room, but not that small and I was making out with a girl, (which is, I suppose for my dream self, normal) and all of an sudden, the door opened and we caught in the act! and well.. I woke up.

Usually, dreams tell us things, but this one.. I can't understand it. Can anyone help me understand it better, maybe explain it even more?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
So, last night, I had an dream and I couldn't remember much, but in this one, I was a girl! and well, guys were looking at me funny. After that, it skipped to this small room like an locker room, but not that small and I was making out with a girl, (which is, I suppose for my dream self, normal) and all of an sudden, the door opened and we caught in the act! and well.. I woke up.

Usually, dreams tell us things, but this one.. I can't understand it. Can anyone help me understand it better, maybe explain it even more?

Typically I would say it's raging hormones, and given your age, you are probably just having some lusting thoughts after a girl you may have crush on or something. Keep it under wraps, don't think about it too much, because honestly, it just means you were horny at the time. Nothing complicated happening there.

Roxie1563

Awards
You might be right on that since I had it again for 2 days now..

Daxwren

Got to hate the raging hormones. I keep having a dream about falling in love with a guy, who has a twin brother. We fall deeply in love, we go to kiss and I wake up, been having this dream for 2yrs. So I completely understand. Maybe you might even find the girl in the real world ;)

Roxie1563

Awards
Got to hate the raging hormones. I keep having a dream about falling in love with a guy, who has a twin brother. We fall deeply in love, we go to kiss and I wake up, been having this dream for 2yrs. So I completely understand. Maybe you might even find the girl in the real world ;)

Maybe so. Or there's something wrong going on with me, lmao..

Daxwren

If something is wrong with you, it is the bigges pandemic ever to hit mankind, even worse than the black plague. Nothing is wrong. It is our sub conscience minds thoughts. Nothing wrong with you. If so, I am terminal XD.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Maybe so. Or there's something wrong going on with me, lmao..

This may sound a little bizarre to you but, my dreams become increasingly dirty when I engage in certain personal acts. I try not to but when I hit a major down slide of will I have an influx of these sort of things.

Roxie1563

Awards
Sometimes dreams have no meaning whatsoever.

Yes, sometimes some dreams don't have meaning, but this one does to me. I wonder what it is trying to tell me, though. I know one of the guys said that, but maybe it's something else?

Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back