• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

To everyone talking about the new BBS enemy, I have thought up of a possibility.

Dreams, people, Dreams. Born when you fall asleep. why, because your mind goes into a tranquil state and digs pieces of memories and adds a little imagination.

I've broken the system people. You can't tell me i'm right or wrong because nobody knows if i am

Another thing is memories. Yes, i've heard people talking about memories being to weak to exist on there on or they only reside in a heart. but answer this, if memories are only in hearts than how do Nobodies have memories of things from when they did have hearts. This is before Heartless or Nobodies, it might as well be dreams or memories.

Talk all you want but you can't prove me wrong or agree with me until more news is discovered and until the game comes out. This is my opinion and no one can change it

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
To everyone talking about the new BBS enemy, I have thought up of a possibility.

Dreams, people, Dreams. Born when you fall asleep. why, because your mind goes into a tranquil state and digs pieces of memories and adds a little imagination.

I've broken the system people. You can't tell me i'm right or wrong because nobody knows if i am

Another thing is memories. Yes, i've heard people talking about memories being to weak to exist on there on or they only reside in a heart. but answer this, if memories only in hearts than how do Nobodies have memories of things from when they did have hearts. This is before Heartless or Nobodies, it might as well be dreams or memories.

Talk all you want but you can't prove me wrong or agree with me until more news is discovered and until the game comes out. This is my opinion and no one can change it
Pretty determined not to get theoryraped?
xD

Can't really agree with it though. Dreams taking on a physical form? Then what happened to them? Its not like people stopped dreaming or anything. IDK. It'd be too complicated for an enemy thats just going to be in one game, probably.

I'm not trying to tear it apart btw. I just don't agree. XD
My opinion.

pgerv12

my point exactly i'm tired of people saying you have no proof and blah blah blah so i'm taking it to their faces now

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
my point exactly i'm tired of people saying you have no proof and blah blah blah so i'm taking it to their faces now
You do realize the part of the forum you're in is almost all about theories and people challenging them?

A

Audo

If this were the case, what would have stopped these enemies from appearing in KH1, CoM or KH2? That's where the major flaw in your theory rests, you have no proof they existed, or any reason as to why they no longer exist.

Nobodies have connections with their hearts, thus why they can still remember their former self.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Ansem Report 1 -

Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that. I am blessed with my people's smiles and respect.

But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.

I believe that Darkness Sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.

soraff.jpg

Darkness..
Darkness of the Heart.

How is it born?
How does it come to affect us so?

As ruler of this world, I must find the answers.

I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the Darkness.

As simple as it sounds Birth By Sleep can occur from the meaning of Darkness being born from the heart, So to clarify Darkness is born from the heart in which it sleeps within aka birth by sleep.

kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-site-header.jpg

Yay, or Nay
I gave this a shot
so let me know what you think
and may the Fonz be praised

this was my theory a while back. Im not sure whether it got too much fandom or not

It is possible that the enemies could be darkness, but not darkness born of ones heart. The darkness that corrupted ppl before may have been the result of these enemies. Perhaps they feed off of light or something from the heart, and thats what ATW tried to avoid in experimenting the heart.

just speculating, i could be wrong

ATW meant to study the darkness within hearts right? perhaps because of the influence of the new enemies he had or tried to find a way to liberate it from the heart

Edit: My comp is messin wit me

i hold onto to my opinion on BBS as well as you do
the only problem is that it is not entirely speculation or questioning
it's efficiently accommodated with a backbone to support it giving it more to the response of those who can agree or disagree.
I could never change your opinion, but if others see flaws you always have to look into them.
you can ask me any question amongst this i can give you a solid and straight forward answer

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I was going to respond to his theory on what i thought in comparison to mine. Of course it was long and i didn't want to rehash the thread itself. Its back in those pages somewhere, and i cant make another one of these

slinky

One Step at A Time
If this were the case, what would have stopped these enemies from appearing in KH1, CoM or KH2? That's where the major flaw in your theory rests, you have no proof they existed, or any reason as to why they no longer exist.

Nobodies have connections with their hearts, thus why they can still remember their former self.

or they have brains with a magical thing called memory jus saying lol

A

Audo

or they have brains with a magical thing called memory jus saying lol
Memories are stored in the heart. Period.
They wouldn't have told us constantly throughout CoM that they were, if in the end they were just in their brains. >.>

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Memories are stored in the heart. Period.
They wouldn't have told us constantly throughout CoM that they were, if in the end they were just in their brains. >.>

that sounds unlikely, while the heart does share memories, the heart in a way is also in connection with the mind. The mind intakes memories which are then illuminated by the heart, being divided by ligh/dark, love/hate. When sora became a heartless he still remembered Kairi, not too mention when Axel explains something, he points to his head and says "Got it Memorized"

The heart metaphorically speaking is the container of emotions accommodated with the memories you hold within your mind

hence, nobodies cannot feel emotions but remember what it was like in connection with their once held hearts

A

Audo

that sounds unlikely, while the heart does share memories, the heart in a way is also in connection with the mind. The mind intakes memories which are then illuminated by the heart, being divided by ligh/dark, love/hate. When sora became a heartless he still remembered Kairi, not too mention when Axel explains something, he points to his head and says "Got it Memorized"
Well it's not like he's going to point at his empty chest and say "got it memorized".

The heart metaphorically speaking is the container of emotions accommodated with the memories you hold within your mind

hence, nobodies cannot feel emotions but remember what it was like in connection with their once held hearts
Their minds can be what allows them to see their memories or what have you, but I still believe the memories are stored within the heart and all Nobodies have a connection with their former heart.
Vexen supports this when he said that the other side of Sora's heart remembers Twilight Town. That implied that all of Roxas' memories were stored within Sora's heart, which implies that Nobodies have a connection with their former hearts. That's how I see it at least. =/

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no Sora wasnt a heart until Kairi fetched it back with her light.

A shadow is a pure heartless containing no heart whatsoever

even still its all confuzzled, the heart the mind whatever it can't be implied what Nomura intended

after all we say Namine is Kairi's nobody yet that body was manifested from Sora and shaped from Kairis heart. Yet Namine didn't join with Sora

Sometimes it seems as if Nomura is making things up as he goes, otherwise their wouldnt be international versions and booklets being squeezed in to explain the story

Last edited:
A

Audo

no Sora wasnt a heart until Kairi fetched it back with her light.

A shadow is a pure heartless containing no heart whatsoever

even still its all confuzzled, the heart the mind whatever it can't be implied what Nomura intended

after all we say Namine is Kairi's nobody yet that body was manifested from Sora and shaped from Kairis heart. Yet Namine didn't join with Sora

Sometimes it seems as if Nomura is making things up as he goes, otherwise their wouldnt be international versions and booklets being squeezed into to explain the story
Right, it hasn't really been stated anywhere how Nobodies retain memories. All that can be made sense of is that it has something to do with the mind and the heart.
He kind of implies that when Roxas and Nami rejoined with their former selves in TWTNW that the part of Nami that belonged to Sora fused with him:
Nomura: If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Namine, please think of that as a hint.

lol. I think some things he does think up as he goes a long, but I also believe that there are things that he knows for certain. But it's kind of like writing a novel, or a fan-fic or what have you, generally you have the main plot down but as you write it, you add in little bits and pieces here and there until it becomes a complete story. You know what I'm saying? Maybe I just write stories weirdly...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no your right, the problem here is that Nomura is trying to connect the first game with his oncoming stories. He honestly didn't think the series would continue after one, but when it became a hit he created a story with holes and tried to connect and fill them as possibly as he could, but there are still contradictions. This is why every KH after KH1 he made so far always ended up with him saying it will explain all the events. Instead we are left with more questions, and insane speculations

State

Awards
You're saying that the new eneies are dreams and memories that got materialized into the real world as a threat? BUT! If it were memories and imgination, from what being did those enemies got imaginated because it's difficult to remember a being similar to those evil beings... Unless your gonna say that someone remembers the Heartless but they don't exist in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back