• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
My goodness girl, you never fail to impress. That is very good. I like it.
The guy looks a bit like Light too, hehe. Excellent Ashley.

Subtly Inspiring
Right side of the guitar is a bit blocky.
Otherwise, it's nice. I'd prefer a guitar with a bit more spice, but that seems to work pretty well

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I think that type of guitar is fine; it matches the color tones very well. Had you used the more interesting look of electric guitars or other some sort, I would have expected the rest of it to be more wild and bright. Perhaps it's just how I associate things, but other than the blockiness, it's fine.

Very nice! I like how your eye looks from him to the flowers and then back up again. At one time I really like the plain pattern in the background, but then others I think it might have needed a little more spice, such as other instruments or more depth even. Overall very good! Makes me want to draw now instead of play my game.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Very nice! I like how your eye looks from him to the flowers and then back up again. At one time I really like the plain pattern in the background, but then others I think it might have needed a little more spice, such as other instruments or more depth even. Overall very good! Makes me want to draw now instead of play my game.

I thought about adding other instruments, but my friend only plays the guitar so it wouldn't quite fit xD Thanks for the feedback!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I love this piece. My only gripe is that it looks flat. That's most likely what you intended, but I dunno it not really having much shading distracts me a bit, that's just my opinion. It's still a fantastic picture I personally just like shading haha.​

Blue

home is where the heart is
This is fantastic work Ashley!
I always wonder from where you get the ideas to draw such pics... xD

The colouring's especially awesome,I like it! v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back