• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dreams on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I also had one where I was banging Kairi And Namine......at the SAME TIME!!!!!XDLOLLMAO!!!! But then, I looked like Roxas and then Axel was gay on me. Felt like forever before I woke up!:(

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
I had this ODD dream where I was Sora fighting Armored Xemnas, and I was playing SO3 at the time, and I just got the "Win by Paralyzing All" BT. For some reason, in my dream, Sora had the Rabbit Ears Chalice on (an accessory in SO3 that lets you self-destruct and deal dmg to enemies) and I was imputting the code to trigger it (I was even SAYING IT ALOUD. XD "Up! Up! Down! Down! Left! Right! Left! Right! X! O!") and BANG. Both Sora and Xemnas died =O Riku wasn't there though. It was funny XDD

Also, I keep having these dreams of Sephia (the couple in meh sig, Sephiroth x Sophia -points to sig-). What happened in my latest dream was that Seph & Sophia were making out (rather intimately too...but it was the PG-13 kind of intimately, I swear XDD) and Sophia said something about not being able to heal her own emotional pain. Seph-ster said that he would take away her pain, and then, well...*__* Sappy yet romantic...heh ^^; I actually LIKE those kind of dreams...I kinda never want to wake up from them <3 :eek:

Lastly, I had this FREAKY dream where Kairi and Namine got into trouble w/the law and were thrown in juvie. I tried to bust them out but this angry woman who kept them shouted, like, SUPER FURIOUSLY, "HELL NO! GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!!!!"
Twas SCARY...O.O I woke up screaming after that :(

Last edited:

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Mickxey said:
I also had one where I was banging Kairi And Namine......at the SAME TIME!!!!!XDLOLLMAO!!!! But then, I looked like Roxas and then Axel was gay on me. Felt like forever before I woke up!:(

Totally weird was your dream!! But I have a lot of weird dream in kh too lol!Since I love kh toooooo much!

.:Butterfly:.

I once had one that was very VERY confusing...I can only remember that me and my freinds were on a Disney Cruise, and we were racing eachother down the stairs. Suddenly, the floor of the ship opened up to form a huge hole (0.0) and we fell through it... When we woke up, we were at some stadium with a pool in the middle. This is when it gets weird..We suddenly saw Sora, Donald, and Goofy, and started talking to them. They said something about being captured...Randomly after that, a giant T.V. screen showed up outta nowhere, and Madame Foster from Foster's Home For Imaginary Freinds popped up in it. She told us that she was here to save us, and the main characters from the show (Bloo, Wilt, Mac and others) erm...saved us somehow...I'm too scared to watch that show, now...

Kingdom_Hearts_R

i had a dream that Sora and Kairi were fighting and then Sora said, "I know why you were ticked in the cafeteria today." And she said, "Why?" He said, "Because you're lactose intolerant!!" and then she said, "How dare you say that out loud!" he said, "Because it's true." then Sora started dancing while saying, "Who's afraid of cheese? Who's afraid of chesse?" So Kairi tackled him. Then Riku, who looked like a hippi, came in and said, "woah! I'm like, tottally like, backing up. 'Cause this is like, tottally weird...and like so yeah, man." :confused:
that's funny now that i think about it.

Dark Sephiroth

Eh...this is the weirdest thread I have ever posted on, who dream's about kingdom hearts? Anyway'z my friend told me he had this dream where he was riku and he killed sora lol

aka_nami

i rermember one here it is http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=50671
and i will say mine:

i think i had a dream about KH3 and my KH charcter aou was sitting near the beach. then sora had this eye scanner thingon one of his eyes with kairi next to him. kairi had longer hair and i think they were like in thier 20s. aou walkied over to them and bowed down to them then the time went fast like they were in another world and kairi had her keyblade and i think riku was bald o.0

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Mafia said:
Eh...this is the weirdest thread I have ever posted on, who dream's about kingdom hearts? Anyway'z my friend told me he had this dream where he was riku and he killed sora lol
I HAD THAT SAME DREAM..XD...I just rencently ahd a dream wher Kairi was trying to say something to Sora or Riku and I think Xenmas wouldnt shut up..so shelike Kicked his A** verbaly and phsically somehow..lol

Organization B

Ok ive ahd too many ( like 25252525252525666!!!!!!!)
The wierdest One i had was one where i was with kairi on a date (twilightmaster make no comment...) and she said " i love you and do you love me?" And i said " yes, kiss me.." Then sora came and smackd my head with kingdom key and it HURT!!! like hell!!! then he left. kairi was still there and we made out...(PG-13)... then (in life) my mom came in and pulled me off my Bed !!! Mow i have a huge bruise on my leg!!

Yes..... wierd..................

Haruko

Organization B said:
Ok ive ahd too many ( like 25252525252525666!!!!!!!)
The wierdest One i had was one where i was with kairi on a date (twilightmaster make no comment...) and she said " i love you and do you love me?" And i said " yes, kiss me.." Then sora came and smackd my head with kingdom key and it HURT!!! like hell!!! then he left. kairi was still there and we made out...(PG-13)... then (in life) my mom came in and pulled me off my Bed !!! Mow i have a huge bruise on my leg!!

Yes..... wierd..................

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! For some reason I found that funny. You must have been talking in your sleep or something for you mom to pull your leg like that.

Haruko

Winged Mirage said:
Hmm...I've had quite a few KH dreams, but none of them are clear to me. Usually they're of Sora traveling to some very strange places and fighting some very strange enemies.

I'm surprised I haven't dreamt of the org. yet, considering how I obsess over them...

Maybe you have you just don't remember, you dream everything night , some people think they don't have dreams sometimes but thats not true. They just don't remember their dream. *Shakes fist* I hate it when that happens. Just like I know for a fact that I had a dream on KH2 but I don't remember it completely.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I had a dream I was Sora. I've also had one where I could dual wield, and it was a fight between Riku and me. I've also had a dream where I was Riku who happens to be my hero lol. All my KH dreams are basically ones where I run around kicking heartless and nobody butt. It's fun to me at least.

KH4LiFe

i've had countless dreams where i dunno who i am and i dunno where i am and i dunno what my weapon is but i'm killing heartless wit countless combos and nonstop action.... they're pretty cool becuz all i hear is *clink* *clink* then see some flashes but i really dont kno who i am

Murasame

Mickxey said:
Ha. I had a dream where i went through an awakening. LMAO. Still wish it were true. lol.
omg, me too, lol
also a few nights ago i dreamt that a keyblade materialized in my hands while alone in the dark, I then procceded to kick heartless butt. Kairi extended her hand towards me and i ran towards her but i fell flat on my face, it kinda hurt, the last thing i saw was riku in a corner in an organization XIII jacket wringing his hands together while saying "good....good, all according to plan". then I woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back