• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreamers (remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Since my first try at this didnt go so well as SOME people on this forums didnt have the time to maintain it while I was gone.

Dreams, they comfort you at times, scare you when everything isn't right.
What would do in a world where even your dreams cannot be trusted to be your own?

Immortal, beloved by all, our keeper of dreams known only to the highest of beings as Life. What would happen to our dreamers if she left? Her priestesses offer many sacrifices to appease her, Life whom they worship. Lately something seems to be disrupting the temple. The sacrifices are no longer being accepted. Worshippers begin arriving to question the wisdom of the dreams they've been receiving, "Why are they all identical?" "Why do they all contain the same people murdering the king?" "What kind of treason is this?" Men, Woman and children all alike flock to the temples, some of them fearful, others angry, some even blinded by their faith wondering if this was all a test. Time passes, still the priestesses have no reply for their followers.

The king is alerted of the dreams, acting on fear more than anger he proclaims that all temples of Life must be burned down and the religion erased from his kingdom. The priestesses leave, but not willingly, forced from their homes. All of those who bore the mark of Life would be erased, that along with the dreams that showed his demise. The dreams cease and the kingdom is at peace once again.

Decades pass and now only the old speak of the Dream Keeper, telling their children stories under starlight. The king is dead now, his son taking to the throne. Many people whisper about his startling resemblance to his father and how one would never be able to tell the difference. The new king Alastor is harsh in his ruling, his idealistic views of justice scare many away but other kingdoms refuse to have them, having signed a treaty with the king that none shall cross the borders of his kingdom without a pass.

Many people still wonder what had befallen the Goddess Life, those with questions look for the hidden cult Hayat, an alias for the for those who still worshipped the Dream Giver, Life. Dreams have continued for the people but only because Life was still secretly worshipped by many whom feared the loss of dreams. The worshippers of Life on occasion experience the dreams their parents had before them, only now the faces of the people who kill the king are shown more clearly.

A young priestess of Hayat begs the head priestess to allow them to seek out these people and ask of them to leave the kingdom before they commit the act of treason. She is ignored by all. In desperation the priestess prays to Life for help. No reply. The priestess gives up and returns to her daily schedule, her spirits depleted.

Life never replied, but did she hear that plea from a young girl who worried about people she'd never met? Several people across the kingdom start having dreams of meeting a beautiful woman who instructs them to find each other and meet at Lyrias in an inn called Dreams, once there; they must choose a leader and end king Alastor's reign. The means of killing is of their own choosing, be it a revolt or a silent assassination is up to them. Each dreamer is granted a weapon, be it a power, a weapon or some form of forbidden magic to help them succeed. Before she leaves she warns them of another immortal as powerful as she who wants nothing more than for them to fail. His name, Chaos, he is the god of his own religion, a religion of darkness, bloodshed and war. His followers are ruthless who sacrifice life to please him; those who seek power follow this religion as the faithful are granted weapons of great power. Alastor is among his followers and Chaos will stop at nothing to prevent his murder.

You are either going to be the people from the dreams or among the people who try to oppose them.

The people from the dreams are ordinary people, they don’t know that they're chosen until they get the dream from Life so please no people who've been trained from the day they where born to lead the world.

The people who oppose them are followers of Chaos.

Okay now that's done here are a few guidelines:

Mystical is the name of the kingdom, its capital is Ahlam. Lyrias is a city near the capital.
It contains many different terrains and the time setting is medieval so no guns and stuff like that.
Your characters can be any race you choose it to be, but please no weird hybrids.
I'll need some bad guy as well so please don’t all be the people from the dreams.

I'll need someone from the rp to play these characters; if you want you can have your own character and play one of these.
Characters:

Name: Chaos
Race: God
Appearance: ((You choose))
Bio: Not much is known about him, apart from his plans on preventing the death of Alastor. ((This character recruits others and leads them in preventing the Dreamers from succeeding, also he not allowed to directly engage in combat with mortals))

Name: Alastor Rokoa
Race: Human
Appearance: ((whoever's playing him may choose the appearance they want))
Bio: Is the current king of Mystical. ((The rest you guys can make up))

Name: Life Being played by Enchanted Rose
Race: Goddess
Appearance: ((You choose))
Bio: Goddess of the temple of Dreams who mysteriously disappeared and strange dreams started plaguing the people of the kingdom. ((Is not allowed to directly interfere with mortals or engage in combat with them))

Name: Damian Delias
Race: Demon
Appearance: ((Your choice.))
Bio: Bodyguard to the king and one of his close friends.

Rules:

Post "I believe in angels" as the subject of your pm.

Please keep OOC's to a minimum; I don’t want this rp to be filled with spam.

No godmoding or powerplaying, I know some people have the habit of doing this at times. If I see any powerplaying or godmoding you'll be given a warning, anymore than three warning and you're out.

A minimum of two to three paragraphs per posts and please make it understandable. I know my grammar isn’t perfect but I at least try to make my posts readable.

Send me your templates if you want to join or if you want to use any of the playable characters.

Romance is fine, just don’t turn this into a romance rp and keep it PG13 please.

Swearing is to be kept to a minimum please.

If you post here asking to join you will be automatically rejected.

Any questions you have on the rp please pm them to me.

If you've read all the rules I've written then you now know to post "Nothing is really skin deep" At the end of your pm along with "I love sugar" as the subject of your pm.

Templates:

Name:
Side: ((Dreamer, follower of Chaos or Others (for other please explain))
Race: ((Human, Demon, Siren, Seraph. Whatever race, but if it's something different please provide a description as to what, also I dislike half breeds….))
Weapons and/or Magic:
Weapon given by Goddess: ((I assign them))
Appearance: ((Pictures or descriptions, although I prefer descriptions. Also please keep the clothes to be suited for the era))
Bio: ((At least a paragraph that contains three lines))
Personality:
Theme Song: ((Optional))
Battle Theme: ((Optional))
Other: ((Anything extra about your character you'd like to add tattoos, an odd obsession with cats or some weird phobia? This is also optional))

List of Accepted Characters so far:

Nia & Solara Yame - Kair'Heart
Jonathan Morlene Kiylu- BlackmageAp
Giott Landerson- Trylex
Dante Zahan- Lycian Wolfe
Isabeau- Eternal Dream
Life- Enchanted Rose

Powers For worshipers of Life:
Nia- Empath: The power to cause others to feel what she feels or to make them feel what she feels.
Jonathan Morlene Kiylu- Iron Shield: The ability to form a shield of mystcial iron around himself and from this shield draw out weapons and other such items, the shield also gives the person amazing strength and durability.
Giott Landerson- Summon Svarog guardian of fire, resembles a huge firebreathing dragon.
Isabeau- Illusionist: The ability to form illusions within the mind of her foe and cause them to believe what they see is real. In the illusion all the pain they feel will be real to them. If the illusion is maintained for long enough the target will be mentally destroyed.
Zephyr- Morpher: Change into any animal including mythical beasts. ((I know you love me Eikre))
Laila Midnight- Photokenisis: The power to manipulate light in all its forms.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Approved by DP

Name: Nia

Side: Dreamer

Weapons and/or Magic: Magic

Weapon given by Goddess: ???, I don't know what it is yet!

Appearance: She has dark red hair that goes down to her shoulders. Her skin tone is a soft gentle color, but it's not too pale. She wears a heart shaped chocker around her neck that was given to her by her brother, her eyes are midnight blue. Nia's cat ears and tail are a soft white. (<- Her mom with the cat ears and tail) Her outfit is that of a dark blue gown, she doesn't like wearing the hat that is suppose to go with her clothes. A lot like this girl: http://www.costumesgalore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/rmedrengrnmaiden.jpg, she doesn't wear any shoes.

Bio: Nia doesn't like how he's ruling over the kingdom so she is planning at no matter if it costs her...her life she will fight him Nia has gotten in trouble with the guards a few times here and there. She isn't the kind of girl Alastor wants in his kingdom, not really caring what he thinks about her she is trying to figure out the best way to take him down.

The king had some of his guards attack her family when she wasn't around, she is only fifteen but they attacked when she was only nine and kidnapped her parents; feeling even more anger towards the king she wants to give him a piece of her mind on what she thinks about him but has stayed quiet for the past few years.

Personality: A shy and softspoken kind of girl, a dreamer big time she is normally in her own little world. I guess you can say she's kind of a romantic, she is a real fragile teen, but watch out when she gets mad because she is like a wild fire, she is the really quiet type you can see her lost in her thoughts.

Theme Song: Missing by Evanescence and "To Get To You" by Lorrie Morgan

Battle Theme: I won't say I'm in love

Other:

Quote: I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy, when really my heart is shattered into 1,000 pieces and there's no one to pick them up.

She hides in the twilight,
never showing her true emotions.
She has lost her temper a few times,
but then again everyone does once in a while.
Never getting the answers she seeks,
she knows that sooner or later she'll get them.
But the question is,
when will she get the answers?
He trys to help her through,
but he knows that there is so much he can do.
She knows that she has to find the answers,
but will she like what she finds out?

~~~~

Name: Solara Yami

Side: follower of Chaos

Race: Siren-human

Weapons and/or Magic: Magic and a whip

Appearance: Solara's skin is really pail while her lips are a blood red color. She wears close cut pitch black pants that stop at her ankles, which she wears dark blue socks that only goes to her ankles. Her shoes are black boots, her top is that of a tank-top that is once again dark blue. There's a blood red broken heart in the middle of it.

Her eyes are an icy-green color that can send chills up someone's back, she always seems to have a twisted smirk on her face. She wears black gloves, that have a white x in the middle of them. She uses a piece of cloth as a belt, she wears a gold braclet on her right wrist. While her left wrist doesn't have anything on it, she wears her hair back in a loose poneytail. She wears earings that are hearts that have wings.

Bio: Solara's father was blamed for attacking the palace although he was at home that day, it was some of the other thieves that attacked and stole many things that day she watched from her room as her mother ran for it as her father held off the guards; she lost her dad that day so filled with anger towards the guards at the kingdom she can't forget what they did she keeps on seeing it in her dreams she seemed to have lost her spirit and hope that day as well. It was as if she lost apart of her the day she lost her dad.

So feeling so much rage towards the royal family, she then met up with a girl who held that some anger towards them. Her name was Nia knowing straight off the back that they would be best friends, she opened up very little then over the years both of them began to get in more trouble with the king. She then knew that she couldn't let her fear stop her, becoming a follow of Choas not to long after she turned nine but kept it hidden from Nia.

She then knew after she saw what Lycian did why Nia hates her, smirking knowing that she could use this she then began to help the other followers of Choas without letting Nia find out at all. She know that she could possibly hurt Nia if anyone ever found out about that she is friends with a Dreamer, she then decided that she couldn't let anyone know. So she began to lead people into a masquerade, through twists and turns it was a fun game to use to keep her mind off of the truth.

But 'cause of the fact that she is a theif she isn't treated the way the other followers are, she is treated wrose then the others. She knows that she can't change what she is, she doesn't have her family 'cause of the king. The closest thing she has to family is her friend, but she knows that she can't show it.

Personality: Cunning, cold, twisted, and heartless. She is a trickster, always leading her opponents into a trap, she's a trouble maker and a bit of a double crosser. (<- on orders from Choas) She is a bit of an outsider when it come to the other followers, the only one that can keep her in line is orders from Choas himself who is the only one she fears. She is cold-hearted, which is surprisingly to say 'cause they don't have hearts. A little stand offish as well from time to time, but other then that you don't really want to meet this girl in a dark ally.

Theme Song(s): "My Old Friend" by Tim McGraw and "Concrete Angel" by Martina Mcbride

Battle Theme: "My Give A Damn's Busted" by Jo Dee Messina

Other:

Quote: To forgive sounds easy but what about how I feel

Masquarade

Holding back the pain,
Scars of the past reopening,
The fights don't truly help,
Leading yourself and others to believe.

Hiding the hurt inside,
Wanting to scream out,
Wanting to just fall apart,
Hiding inside as the world moves on.

Falling apart in the shadows,
Away from the eyes of you,
I don't know what to do,
Falling apart in front of you.

Is that to much to ask?
I don't want to be cold,
I just want you to see,
That I can feel just like you.

Leading you guys into a masquerade,
Making you think that I'm just fine,
Sometimes I wonder if my emotions,
Have been stolen from me.

Wanting a different life,
I don't know where to turn,
Hurting badly now after bitter words,
I want to break out of this masquerade.

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
approved by DP
Name: Jonathan Morlene Kiylu (Jon for short)

Weapons and/or Magic:
Defensive:
Spell: Duration in minutes
Small Shield: 30 mins
Dome Barrier: 15 mins
Offensive:
Stone Sword: 1hour
Sonte Spikes: permanent
Earth fist: unknown at this point

Weapon given by Goddess:
To be determined.....

Appearance: Jon stands at about 5'10, skinny with light brown eyes and hair to match that goes down to his mid neck. It's never very well kept and makes him look a little messy. He wears robes that barely reach above his ankles, but provide good mobility for him nonetheless. Underneath he wears a white shirt and some old leather pants, along with sandals. His face makes him look younger than he is, which often gets him treated as a child.

Bio: Jon was raised as a child who loved almost nothing more than to go outside and play in the sand, since his family used to live near the coast. At an early age, his dad began to teach him some basic magics that he knew for protection, all to which Jon caught on quickly to. He began practicing techniques of his own, and became quite skilled. He always loved to impress his mother and father with simple little tricks, and lived happily until he was 15. That was when he hit a lump in his life.

His parents became quite sick, and for some reason, Jon did not catch the same sickness. He tried to find a cure for their sickness for 3 years, but he never found anything that could help them. His parents told him to leave them be, not wanting their son to watch them die. Jon promised that he'd find a cure for whatever they had, and return to heal them. 3 more years past, and still he has found nothing. Even so, he has found the outside world to be a bit better than the home by the shores he once had. Though he still looks for the cure, he will help out where he feels he can.

Personality:
Jon is a quiet but happy man. He will speak with those that he gets to know, but is reluctant to speak with those who he feels don't have the best of personalities, such as show offs and other such idiots. He will try to find the silver line to any situation, and won't quit till what needs to be done is done, even if he must put things on the line. When he fights, he seems to get a feel of anticipation and excitement that rushes through him.

Theme Song: Valse de la Lune - Yoko Kanno

Battle Theme: Protecting My Devotion - Nobou Uematsu

Other:
Jon is a very hefty eater, and will never turn down a meal. After using his magics, he often gets very hungry, which is why he likes to carry some food in a small pouch of his.

T

Tragic Fall

Approved by Dp

Name: Giott Landerson
Side: Dreamers
Weapons and/or Magic: He uses a katana with a black handle and silver blade.
Weapon given by Goddess: Uh.....I guess you choose.
Appearance: Giott has medium length black hair. His eyes are dark blue. He normally wears a pair of blue pants with black boots, and a black shirt.

Bio: Giott was born and raised in Ahlam. His parents ran a store in the city. The store wasn't doing very good in the economy. They were always working to improve their store and never really talked to Giott. Giott thought that they blamed him for their bad business. As a result, he wanted attention and always got into fights almost where ever he went. He also got into trouble with the law, quite a lot. Soon, his parents really did begin to blame Giott for their bad luck in business.

His father, who had been tired of Giott's behavior sent him away to live in Lyrias when he turned 18. Giott was shocked at his father's lack of compasion and left without saying a word. It was a difficult journey for him sice he didn't have any skill with a weapon. He was constantly attacked by bandits and others on the road. Finally, he went into a store and bought himself a katana to practice with. He has learned to fight, but he is only good enough to defend himself. When he finally got into Lyrias, he was attacked because of rumors about him. He fought the people off and searched for a place to live. Since then, he has been living in a small house their...until he began experiencing weird dreams.

Personality: Giott keeps to himself a lot. He doesn't like to talk to people and he can be very mean at sometimes. His cold attitude comes from the love he never felt from his parents. He is easily angered and hardly ever smiles. He is also depressed a lot. He has been known to cry, but only when he is alone and nobody can see him.

Theme Song: Unknown Soldier- Breaking Benjamin
Battle Theme: Simple Design- Breaking Benjamin

Other: Giott is afraid of the dark. Its just one of those things he never got over.

M

Miss Murder

((Approved by DP))

Name: Dante Zahan

Side: Follower of Chaos

Race: Demon ( Fallen Angel )

Weapons and/or Magic: A black and silver scythe with red patterns on it, with a long spiked chain extending out of the bottom and spikes extruding from its back. Also, fire/shadow magic.

Appearance: He wears a long black cloak and robe with a hood on the back, and red smoke-like designs on its sleeves, neck, and bottom going up the sides. He also has black boots on, and old, slightly rusted chains attatched to the cloak. The back of his cloak is ripped to make room for the black-feathered and tattered Fallen Angel wings that Dante can either hide or show at will. He has completely black eyes and black hair, whose bangs hang in his dark and shadowed eyes. Dante has a pale complexion, but he is tall and muscular.

Bio: Dante lived his 'life' fairly well and in peace, and he went to 'heaven' when he passed away. Yet, once he was there, Dante became tainted with the desire for evil, and was banished from that afterlife and sent to the devil. Satan took a liking to Dante, and gave him a second life on the planet as a Fallen Angel, but forced him to make a blood pact with evil, which Dante immediately accepted without a second thought. Once back on the living world, Dante joined an evil group: The Followers of Chaos. Dante is still able to die, since he has been given a second life, though it is needless to say that it wouldn't be easy to do so.

Personality: Dante is dark, cold, and sadistic. He has no morales whatsoever, and will not hesitate to kill anyone innocent who gets in his way. He cares for no one but himself, and prefers to be alone than with others. . .and he likes it that way. Yet somewhere deep inside of him, he misses the good afterlife he once had, and regrets his pact with Satan, wishing he could take it all back or have some escape out of the eternal torment.

Theme Song: "Unknown Soldier" - Breaking Benjamin

Battle Theme: "Dance With the Devil" - Breaking Benjamin

. . .Yes I know.

Other: Dante has no real fears, other than burning alive. This is a very odd fear for him, since one of his powers is the power to control fire. Also, it is slightly reasonable, the reason being that burning alive is the one sure-fire way to kill Dante.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Approved by DP

Name: Isabeau

Side: Dreamers

Weapons and/or Magic: She's handy with a whole range of blades and is also quite skilled in elemental, healing and transformation magics.

Weapon given by Goddess: Don't know yet, so she can't psyhic!

Appearance: Her large, liquid azure eyes are rimmed in dark sooty lashes. Depending on lighting, they can be sultry, dark sapphires or burning crystals of ruby red. Her skin is a pale peach, and her lips are a light pinkish-red. Her hair falls in a dark, thick curtain of bluish-black strands that hangs down almost to her waist. She is a tall, slim figure of a girl; with beauty that is said to be almost magical and ethreal. (Outfit is in the pic.)

Bio: A foundling taken care of by a kind woman, Isabeau, or "Lady Hawk," as she came to be known as by her friends, enjoyed a rather quiet, peacefull childhood in the country. Having always admired magic and blades, she managed to talk the village blacksmith into teaching her the art of swordmanship when she was eight. So yeah, I guess you could say that this girl could defend herself if needed.

Yet she kept having unsettling dreams; they always revolved around King Alastor and the same people, always ending in the king's death. But there was another recurring dream that was, if it was possible, even more strange and unsettling. It involved a beautiful woman, who had a long, golden hair. She never spoke, but Isabeau could see everything in those soft, care-worn eyes. She could see the fears and anxity hidden in those pools of blue-gold. No matter how many times the girl called out to her, the woman never said anything; she just kept watching her with those sad eyes. But she tries to keep herself from dwelling on these dreams too much.

When Isabeau was just fourteen, a raiding party was sent to the village that she lived in, looking for, "recruites" for the King's army. An unorthodox captain made to kidnap her, but the foolish atempt ended with a bloody hand and the man staring into livid eyes of scarlet as she held her blade at the ready. For some reason, any anger he might have had at the girl dissapeared when he realized her skill with the sword. Knocking her sword from her hands, the man laughed, "You've got spunk for such a young chit. I think the King would like such a talent as your's in his army."
Ready to hurl a snide coment in his face, the girl instantly changed her mind. Hayat could possibly use a spy on the inside, she reasoned with herself. Quickly sheathing her blade back into her scabbard, she said in a light, yet resentful tone, "Very well, sir, I shall come with you. But you must leave the rest of the village alone."

So she's been in the King's service for the past three years, but her hatred for him as become absoulute. Vowing to be one the one to defeat him, she hides her mutinous intent behind a sweet exterior. Little does King Alastor know that she's building an army against him with some of his own men. But in her mind, the revolution is soon to come for all Dreamers and the people of Mystical.

Personality: Isabeau's outer beauty is matched only by her sweet ways and her soft-spoken, yet undying will. Able to charm almost anyone, she's one that could gain even the most cold hearted person's trust. A true romantic, she reads anything that she can lay her hands on; or she'll spend her time off duty creating her own stories for hours at a time. She believes in true love, yet she does have a tough side to her as well; when you get her temper up, you'll be lucky to escape without some sort of mark, 'cause she goes totally wild. Yet she doesn't lash out without reason; she believes in justice and not hurting someone without cause. She's furious with the king because of the way he treats people, and has vowed to bring an end to his reign of teyriny and to bring independence to those that he oppresses.

Theme Song: Fireflies by Faith Hill

Battle Theme: Independence Day by Martina McBride

Other: Because of a curse that was placed on her years ago, Isabeau must wear a set of gold and silver bangle braclets all the time, or else she turns into a Red-Tailed Hawk if even one is missing. She also, for some strange reason, as fuzzy blue cat ears! She loves to play music and sing.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
~Approved by the lovely Darkness Princess~

Name: Life

Race:
Goddess

Appearance:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...Rose/Life2.jpg

Bio:
To live is to experience events whilst awake, it is the time between birth and death. But what of dreams? Do they have any sense of reality; do we LIVE whilst we are asleep? Certainly, to dream is an integral part of our lives. But through the goddess Life, as her name suggests, dreams come to us, creating another dimension of life as we know it.

Numerous legends tell of the birth of her existence, but they are nothing more then legends. This only makes her seem more mysterious. However, it is strongly rumoured that she has been with the people from the beginning of time, that she was wrought from the silent pleas of the people who needed dreams for solace, and to show them the way.

Worshipped by many, for a while, Life was appeased by those who offered her sacrifices. But soon, this wasn’t enough, and Life eventually could not ignore the overbearing sense of malice in the Kingdom, spreading as rapidly as a plague. It seemed to be emanating from the King, who was imposing his callous personality on the people.

Life couldn’t stand her followers living in such wretched times. Her distaste for this culminated in her decision to take drastic action, and thus inspire the people to kill the King via dreams.

Sadly, this backfired on Life. Terror was rife amongst the people, most of whom interpreted this as treason. So began Life’s demise and her eventual erasure from meddling in the kingdom, at the instruction of the King. Life accepted temporary defeat and seemingly retreated from the world. Her only hope lay in the hidden cult Hayat. She truly believed that they could make a difference.

Personality:

She might be a goddess, but Life is far from perfect, she has many flaws that humans also possess. She tends to shy from human interaction and prefers to keep to herself. When faced with competition, some say Life can be cold-hearted and aloof, but this isn’t the case: she is both tender and considerate towards the people she loves.

Her most significant personality trait is her sense of justice, which rouses her to endeavor to challenge the King to save the people from a rule of tyranny.

Theme Song:

Your Guardian Angel – Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Other:
She has an eccentric phobia in that she fears the word “gazebo”​

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- I'm hopefully starting this tomorrow.

Name: Laila Midnight

Race: Siren

Weapon and/or magic:
Weapon: Qatr el nada ((Dew drops in English)): A curved blade about 90cm long, the hilt is studded with Aquamarine gems and other precious stones. The blade is made up of an alloy of Silver, steel and another unknown element found in the depths of the ocean. This mixture of metals allows the blade to be almost unbreakable and naturally enhance the user's spell casting ability focusing mainly on water based spells.
Laila is also very knowledgeable in underwater herbs, poisons and sedatives.

Magic: Water based spells such as Waterga and water based shields are her preferred type of magic usage.
At times she also resorts to sleeping spells and blinding ones.

Weapons given by Goddess: Photokenesis : The power to manipulate light in all its forms. ((Thank You Morpheaus for the ideas on powers))

Appearance: At a glance Laila is eye catching, her race making her appealing to members of the opposite sex. She's naturally beautiful as being beautiful is a requirement for people of her race.
Laila is about 165cm tall. Her skin is tanned from spending so much time in the sun. She is of small build and slim.
Laila's face is slightly basically oval in shape, her lips are full with a slight reddish tinge to them. Her canines one of the few features distinguishing her from humans are sharp. Her eyes are a deep blue with flecks of green in them. Hair is a very dark blue almost black.
When diving under water gills appear at the sides of her neck, they are normally concealed while on the surface as to avoid unwanted attention.

Clothes- Laila's preferred clothes are in light shades such as white, are flattering to her figure and bring out her best features which to her are her eyes. The clothes she wears normally consists of some variation from a white ankle long skirt which she likes to hitch up until her knees using the soft knee high leather boots for stuffing the skirt into. A white blouse, the sleeves reach just past her elbows it's normally unbuttoned to just below her collar bone. She's recently taken to wearing a black shapeless cloak that conceals the leather belt that supports her blade.

Bio:
Laila's parents are Sirens of noble blood and naturally respected by others. The king has given them the honor of leaving them alone, more out of fear of being poisoned than respect.
As a child Laila was trained in all the right manners of etiquette, flower arrangement and other stifling hobbies and such that all women of class are supposed to go through. Laila listened to her tutors but rebelled and befriended a human boy, Damian. Damian was the child of a former soldier crippled by battle and his father liked to entertain himself by teaching the two of them how to fight properly.

As Laila grew older her powers as a Siren began to surface and her mother took it upon herself to train her daughter on the proper forms of seduction, spell casting and to increase her knowledge on herbs and how best to use them.

Her Siren powers weren’t the only thing that had began to surface, she also noticed the strange way in which Damian acted around her. He treated her differently like a fragile glass, once during a training session between the two of them, Laila finally irritated at him holding back confronted him. Damian's reply was a silence, after Laila doggedly pursuing him on the matter he confessed his thoughts and emotions. Laila surprised, didn’t reply. Damian understanding Laila's silence took his leave and bid her farewell before asking her to stop visiting him. Laila filled with hurt and bewilderment returned home and after that stopped visiting him, she made no attempt to speak to him again and returned to lessons with her mother filled with a new found determination to be more powerful and never again to be underestimated just because she was a woman.

Laila is 21 now, her thoughts at times return to that fateful day a year ago but she feels no regret for the friend who'd forsaken her. Laila's feelings towards men are normally suspicious, she speaks to them normally, flirts and treats them with the same warmth she does everyone but deep down she's urging them to make a mistake and betray her trust just so they can enforce her
image of betrayal she'd already constructed from her experience with Damian.

Laila no longer lives at home with her parents, as midway through her 17th year King Alastor worried by the support her parents had gained from the locals had them eliminated as he feared a revolt. Laila escaped the house during the chaos of the raid and took her father's blade, a family heirloom along with enough gold and jewelry to last her a long time. She's constantly on the run, pausing only at secluded villages so that to avoid being found by Alastor as a bounty has been placed upon her head.

Personality: Laila is playful by nature and enjoys the company of others, on the surface one would expect her to be a typical pampered teenager of noble blood but underneath the surface she conceals personality of a calculating seductress with only her best interests in mind. Although circumstances have caused her to avoid contact with too many people she still maintains her cheerful and playful nature.

Theme Song: City Of Delusion- Muse

Battle Theme- Riot- Three Days Grace

Other- Loves shiny objects… ((yeah I am serious…))

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
~Some how Approved by Doctor Pepper....I MEAN DARKNESS PRINCESS >.<

Name: Zephyr
Race: Freelance Seraph
Weapons and/or Magic: Wields two forms of Glaives, the polearm and thrown variety.
Weapon given by Goddess: Zephyr- Morpher: Change into any animal including mythical beasts.
Appearance: I'm lazy =D.
Bio: What the hell is a Freelance Seraph, you ask? Eh, I'll do the best I can.
To begin with, it is not that Zephyr isn't as "Good" as any of the other Seraphim, it's just that Zephyr tends to play on his own ruleset, which isn't aligned with his other brethren. So, rather than face the "judgement" of his peers, Zephyr just went down to earth, and made his own freelance police...I mean freelance Seraphim. (Bad bio. BAAAD.)
Personality: The first thing people usually notice about Zephyr, besides the wings, is his childlike, boundless energy. He's going around, telling jokes, singing, the like. It also seems like Zephyr has no temper whatsoever...but that could just be because he has an...unusual sense of humor people confuse with being on the borderline of insanity. Always there to liven up a party, that's Zephyr...speaking of parties, that's another one of Zephyr's new hobbies, besides being freelanced: He roams far and wide in search of adventure, and a decent job.
Theme Song: Over the Hills and Far Away - Nightwish\Wanderlust - Nightwish
Battle Theme: Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) - Daisuke Ishiwatari
Other: Zephyr's a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to making things, especially in the arts.
Quote: I didn't know we could stuff in so much stuff, and still keep it appropriate for younger viewers!

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
The warm crackle of flames, combined with the sound of voices and glasses thudding against created an atmosphere of warmth and gave the illusion of security, at least that’s what a stranger would feel but when one observed enough one would notice an air of tension. The occupants of this inn weren’t relaxed at all, many of them had hoods on and where silently drinking from large tankards, others had women of different races on their laps and where busy fondling them. Regardless of the gender or race, the occupants of this bar where all nervous, all eyes would turn to the door whenever they heard it open and felt the gust of cold wind reach them, they where waiting for someone, hoping that person would never come.

The sound of the wood slamming against the wood alerting the occupants into silent, a gust of rain filled wind chilled the warm air, a lone silhouette stood at the entrance to the inn. The silhouette was dressed in a thick black cloak with the hood up leaving her face in shadow, stepping into the light the hood slipped down to reveal the face of a woman half concealed by her hair. The woman quickly replaced her hood to cover her face once again in shadow. The occupants of the bar breathed an inward sigh of relief, it wasn’t the soldiers, and they weren’t conducting a raid at least not tonight. The woman was ignored as everyone returned to their respective activities.

The woman narrowed her eyes as she scanned the room, none of the other Dreamers where here yet. This inn, Dreams was where she'd been instructed by the Goddess, Life a goddess many had considered to be dead at least that is if Gods could die, to meet up with the other Dreamers, she didn’t know who they where but she had a feeling she would be able to tell by their energy levels, the goddess was bound to choose powerful people to do her will. Laila settled into one of the corners of the inn and ordered a glass of water from the waitress, she'd already had her meal for the day and didn’t want to be intoxicated when meeting the others. The woman brought her drink and Laila paid her with a small bronze coin, leaving the waitress enough change to keep her on good terms for the rest of the evening. Sipping her water Laila leaned back into the wall and closed her eyes, the murmurings of people and the sounds of the bar all just merged into a gentle hum as she slowly drifted off into a restless sleep.

The gentle trickle of a stream could be heard along with the sweet sound of birds, Laila opened her eyes and found herself staring into a clear blue sky.

"Laila" A melodic voice called out to her. Laila stood up and glanced around searching for the source of this voice, the source was a pale woman dressed in a sky blue dress, she had golden blonde hair which went until her back. The woman walked barefooted on the grass, she wore a look of pure serenity on her face and Laila instantly felt safe. "Laila, you're finally here."

"Here? Why, who are you? What is this place?" Laila asked walking towards the woman and standing in front of her.

"This is my world as much as it is yours, I am in your dreams although I have altered it slightly to suit my own tastes, and as for why you are here it seems I'll need you to do something for me."

"You still haven’t told me who you are."

"I am the Goddess Life"

"But-" Laila started to interrupt.

"Believe me if you will but our time is short. Listen to what I have to tell you then you may decide for yourself whether to help me or not." Life took a deep breath before going on, "As you probably know the current King, Alastor isn’t the nicest of people, you having suffered under his reign more then others would know. What I want from you is to get rid of him for me. Don’t worry I shall arm you well and you will not be alone as others will accompany you." Life paused and looked at Laila who nodded to show that she understood. "The meeting place will be in Lyrias, at an inn called Dreams, travel in secrecy and leave as soon as you wake up from this dream. Time is of the essence as the followers of Chaos will do all they can to stop you from achieving your goal. Travel swiftly and do not reveal your identity to anyone but to those of whom you know to be the Dreamers."

"How am I supposed to fight without any weapons?" Laila asked puzzled at the high expectations from the Goddess, she was a mortal and her weapons would never be able to kill someone as well guarded such as the King.

"As I said before, I shall not allow you to fight alone; I shall be watching you and the others and guiding you all. Also I will entrust you to a unique power, the power of light or as to what mortals refer to as Photokenesis, use it well."

"How will I be able to tell who the Dreamers are?"

"You will be able to tell from…" Life turned around as suddenly all around them the dream became distorted everything was suddenly in a shade of crimson and the silhouette of a man was running towards them, around him several distorted creatures of darkness followed. "Wake up, it is the followers of Chaos if they catch you here you shall be no more." Life made a gesture towards Laila and Laila felt her world spinning around her

With a jolt Laila woke up from her dream, this was the 6th time she'd had the same dream, after the message from Life she'd come here but what she couldn’t understand was why the dreams still hadn’t stopped yet. Laila sipped from the glass of water in front of her hoping to find some relief from the fear she'd felt from the dream. After a few deep breaths she felt her heart return to its regular pace and her fear was banished back into the deepest parts of her mind. Laila settled back and leant against the wall and waited for the others her eyes never straying from the entrance of the inn.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
A teen with a midnight blue cloak raced through the streets, her midnight blue eyes snapping everywhere for a place that she could hide. Making a sharp turn she lost the guards, breathing heavily she headed to a usual hang out of hers. Reaching the small bar she pushed open the door, and like always she kept her hood up hiding her face.

"Hello again! Don't you dare tell me that you got in trouble with the guards again young lady." The lady at the bar tossed. Smiling under her hood she took her seat, closing her midnight blue pools she drifted off to sleep. Once again the same dream came flying at her, she knew what was going to happen in it.

Opening her eyes she looked around the area, hearing the sound of running water she looked over to a stream. "Nia, I see you have finelly arrived here." A voice whispered, spinning around her eyes landed on a women with soft skin, gold hair and blue-gold eyes. "Who are you? What do you mean by that? How do you know my name?"

Smiling at the young dreamer the women walked up to her, the dress she was wearing was a baby-blue silk. She didn't have any shoes on, the women stopped and replied, "I'm the godess Life, what I mean by that is that I have been waiting for you. I've been watching over you since you were a child." She then let out a sigh looking at her, the girl nodded saying that she understood.

"Now time to fill you in, you've been getting in trouble with the king for some time now. Well, I would like you along with others to take him out. Don't worry I will be helping you in this, but you must understand that you can't get caught by Choas or anyone who is following him. I will give you a power if you like child, but do know that you must learn to over come what has happened in the past or you will surely lose."

Nia nodded her dark red hair tied back in a poneytail, Life smiled at her and then contiuned, "You will have the power to feel what others feel and make them feel what you want them to feel, Empath." She glanced over her shoulder to see some of Choas' followers heading towards them, looking back at Nia she snapped, "Go now! If they catch you here you will never be able to wake up!"

Opening her eyes she looked around, her eyes landed on a person in one of the corners she could tell that there was something different about them. "Would you like anything?" The women at the bar asked, shaking her head she kept her eyes on the person she waited to see what would happen next. She smirked under the dark blue hood of her cloak, if this person was a dreamer that meant one down and who knows how many more to go.

OOC: DP, knows where I got this from...besides I don't feel like typing. Do something for Solara next tiime. So, have you decided yet on the powers DP?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
OOC: Sorry all, I'm going to be offline for a week, but I'm pretty sure you can manage without me, as DP and Kari' seem to have Life covered anyway xD

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
OOc: It's still tomorrow in the land of cold and ice =D. I do realize it's crap...but I'm off to bed riiiight after this. If nobody else posts, I'll edit, and perhaps make this a bit longer.

Creating about half of the conversation in the tavern, Zephyr talked a bit to the guy next time...inquiring about the wellbeing of the liquor in the tavern.

"So...the Firewine...are you ABSOLUTELY sure that it actually has a taste, and feels like it creates a fire in your mouth?" Zephyr asked, adding a bit of a mesmer to try and entice the truth out.

"Yes sir." The man replied, the very same liquor was on his breath.

"Bartender!" Zephyr snapped his fingers to get his attention. "Everyone here gets a free beer on me. I'm pretty sure everyone here needs SOME amount of booze in them. It's too damned stuffy here." He threw a bag of chinking coinage to the bartender as payment. The bartender took it happily, probably because he never saw so much in gold in one place.

Down to the real business. He scanned through the crowd quickly to discern the codenamed "Dreamers" from everyone else. Two of the hoodies, both female, one was a siren, the other was a plain ol' human. Interesting party so far.

BlackmageAp

Awards
It was so peaceful outside that day. The sun had not quite set yet, but it was certainly giving off wonderful colors to anyone watching it. Jon sighed as he looked at it while walking around the town in his dark green cloak he'd recently purchased. He had been walking like this for a few days now, feeling that he was drawn to this place. He had the feeling every time he'd come to a fork in the road, or had lost his way, and could feel it even now, as he passed in front of a small inn. He looked to it, knowing this would be a good place to catch a good nap, even if the occupants were rowdy.

As he walked inside, there were both many stares and sighs of relief as he stepped in. He was glad to see that they didn't pay him much mind. He came up to the fireplace that seemed to be a welcoming place for him. He sat down and put the hood over his head as he drifted off into a deep sleep, hoping to dream again.

The sound of running water was always the first thing he heard. He opened his eyes to find himself looking up into the sky in all it's wonderful glory.

"Ah Jonathan, it is good to see you here." He turned around at the woman with golden hair and dazzling blue eyes that he couldn't take his glance away from. She almost seemed to drift over to him as he sat on the gentle grass.

"How do you know who I am? And where am I?" He'd always be conscious of the same question he asked, but never seemed to be able to pull himself away from asking them. She put a finger to his lips and looked sad for a moment.

"Hush my child, that is not important right now. What is important, is the actions of your King. He is not the kind of ruler that this land needs, and you know that he should be taken care of. I shall assist you with a weapon, but only after you meet the others who have have dreamed of me and are on the same quest. You will find them, learn to work together, and destroy the king. But be careful, Chaos's followers will stop at nothing to....oh no. Awaken Jon, before you are caught. Find the other Dreamers, and stop the king!"

Jon awoke with a sort of jolt as a barmaid handed him a drink. He kindly turned down the beer and looked around. The feeling he had seemed to point to the man who was scanning the crowd, and two others in cloaks by the bar. He sat still, until he felt that he should act.

Nobodys Angel

Approved by DP

Name: Alicia(pronounced-- ah-lee-sha) Benette
Race: Elf
Weapons and/or Magic:
Memory Suppression-- Alicia can suppress someones memory, but not enough sow it can't resurface
WEAPON--
A black and red sword
Weapon given by Goddess: IDK my BFF Jill?
Appearance:
Clothing: http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=darkgirl.jpg
Face and Hair: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/615/cool04fx3.jpg
Bio:
Alicia never intended to be anything more than the simple person she thought she was. Not a hero, and certainly not a Dreamer. When she was a child, it was foretold she would murder someone close to her. Her parents hid this from her until her eighteenth birthday. She was living in Ahlam at the time, with her family. Until now, she intended to leave, but came up with an excuse to run away, when her dreams repeated about going to Lyrias.
Personality: Alicia tends to be very shy, often not talking much until she knows someone very well. Up until then, she is a complete enigma. She isn't very trusting either. She is a very energetic person, often she doesn't listen to to the people around her, even when their reason is rational, when hers isn't. It is easy to tell if she is upset, as she is very solemn at the moment in time
Theme Song: We Are-- Ana Johnsson
Battle Theme: Misery Business -- Paramore

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
So far, everything was going to plan. And for once, fortune seemed to be working in Life’s favour.

Believing in their dreams, her chosen ones had started to reach their destination at the Inn. The first to turn up, Laila, Nia, Zephyr and Jonathon had all been contacted and briefed in their mission. Best of all, they seemed worthy candidates for the task: all enthusiastic, willing and pure of heart. Yet Life let out a short laugh when she recalled how shocked they had been upon first seeing her. She understood however, as it was not every day that a mere mortal could be approached by a Goddess.

Awaiting the arrival of Isabeau, Giott and Alicia, Life reclined into a more comfortable position. But she was still in a state of relative tension, she needed to gather as many of the Dreamers as possible in order for success. She had already bestowed each with a power befitting to their character, but how they would utilize these powers was up to them. On the spot, Life made a decision. More dreams were necessary to guide these Dreamers in the way to becoming great: they needed inspiration and instruction via dreams, to feel at one with their newfound powers. Life made a mental note to do this when they next fell asleep.

Recollecting all the dreamers, Life considered them all. Who would be elected leader. Laila? Nia? Jonathon? Zephyr? Giott? Isabeau? Alicia? Doubtless to say, all had their qualities, but which one would be able to take charge and forge the way to end the reign of Alastor. Even more interesting, what method would they choose. Perhaps a silent assassination in the depths of night, or possibly a revolt against Alastor by gathering widespread support.

Her all seeing eyes scanned the Inn, seeking out any potential enemies. At the bar, one cloaked man, seemed intent on making a scene. His voice rang out clearly as he argued back and forth with the bartender, with a pained expression on his face. Life gasped quietly upon realisation of his tactic. Was he trying to intoxicate the dreamers into a state where they were no longer in control of their senses? Judging by the way his right hand kept slipping to his cloak pocket, it wouldn’t be easy to dismiss the fact that the bartender was being blackmailed to poison the drinks, either. Although she’d been slow on the uptake, Life took the hint with great humility, and snapped into action, ready to prevent any problems. Once more appearing at the side of Laila, Nia and Jonathon. “Don’t accept the drink!” she cried frantically, before fading into nothingness, disappearing as quickly as she had arrived.

Nobodys Angel

Alicia was homesick. She had left her home almost and hour ago. She sat in a feild of flowers. "God...I am so tired...." she yawned. At this moment, she would be laying awake starign out the window, listening to the snores of her sisters. She had a hard time parting, often returning home. She knew she had to travel a little farther, she could just barley see torches out side of Lyrias.

The next thing she knew it appeared to be daylight. She heard rushing water and bolted up. "Alicia..." she heard someone. She stood up and turned around.There was a huge waterfall. "Woooow...." she whispered. She pulled the hood of her cloak down. Revealing her fire red eyes and dark hair. Several feet from the botom of the waterfall was a woman. Alicia looked at her. The woman had golden hair, and bright blue eyes. "Alicia...." she called. Alicia ran over she crossed a small bridge to to get to the patch of land. She mist from the water felt nice. "Alicia, you must hurry to the Inn in Lyrias..." the woman said to her. "But--but..." Alicia stuttered, but the woman motioned for her to stop talking. "As I was saying, you must go to the inn before the followers of Chaos find you. I beleive they already know about the Dreamers." she continued. Alicia forged a small smile. "Which means you are Life?" she asked. Her Grandmother told her numerous stories about the Goddess. Life nodded. "So then--" Alica started when everything grew dark. Before, there were birds chirping, but everything was silent, even the water was slightly muffled. Alicia's eyes grew wide as she saw some of Chaos' followers. Life turned Alcia around and gave her a small push between her shoulderblades. "Hurry, Alicia, before they catch you!" Alica noticed that the bridge had vanished and fell into the water.

When she opened her eyes, she was in the field of flowers, her body sprawled. It was once again night. She silently got up and ran toward Lyrias, putting her hood up as she ran. A while later she made it to the Inn. She panted heavily as she went inside. The bartender motioned her over. "Miss, you look tired. Whould you like a drink?" he asked. "No thanks, I don't drink..." she said quietly. "You sure?" he asked, pushing the drink towards her. She nodded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back