• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreamers (An Original Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Damn you. . .))

The black mass formed a rather tall man, the man spoke to Lycian for a few moments then turned, abruptly, to her men. He swung with surprisingly fast speed, for his size. His clawlike hands he caught Stavros and lifted him into the air by his throat.

Stavros's form returned to his original. His cloak barely missing his feet, his sword out of reach, by his side. Stavro's cool blue eyes shown panic and fear.Dammit. . .what now? He looked over the rest of her men, Lycian, Morrigan, and Damion. Stavros tried to breath and found that he could, labored as it was. He looked into Damion's face, mainly at his eyes. They seemed to not even see what was happening, or not care. They were cold, more merciless that any he had seen in his life. Stavros quickly unsheathed his dagger and slashed the wrist that was holding him up. When he was free he shifted into a hummingbird and flew off.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Nia raced away from the town knowing that she couldn't turn back after this, but what about her childhood friend? She knew that she would be okay she was stronger then most, she then ran away to an area that she would be able to hid for the night. It was far away from the kingdom, so she should be okay right?

~----~

Life knew that another one of her Dreamers had needed to make a run for it, she knew that they wouldn't have to if it wasn't for the followers of Choas that could find them. Nia was always never on friendly terms when it came to Lycian even before she ever found out she was a Dreamer, she also knew that they could take care of themselves. "Be careful, I don't want to have to find new Dreamers." She whispered.

OOC: That was junk, but oh well. At least I posted.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I don't want to bring down this Role Play. I think that original thoughts are absent for the moment in my mind. That's why I'm resorting to Rp's like Superheroes and Another Manhunt. Anyhoo, I'm sad to say that i'm leaving. Sorry DP, I hope you can forgive me. And good luck to everyone.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Approved by DP

Name: Solara Yami

Side: follower of Chaos

Race: Siren-human

Weapons and/or Magic: Magic and a whip

Appearance: Solara's skin is really pail while her lips are a blood red color. She wears close cut pitch black pants that stop at her ankles, which she wears dark blue socks that only goes to her ankles. Her shoes are black boots, her top is that of a tank-top that is once again dark blue. There's a blood red broken heart in the middle of it.

Her eyes are an icy-green color that can send chills up someone's back, she always seems to have a twisted smirk on her face. She wears black gloves, that have a white x in the middle of them. She uses a piece of cloth as a belt, she wears a gold braclet on her right wrist. While her left wrist doesn't have anything on it, she wears her hair back in a loose poneytail. She wears earings that are hearts that have wings.

Bio: Solara's father was blamed for attacking the palace although he was at home that day, it was some of the other thieves that attacked and stole many things that day she watched from her room as her mother ran for it as her father held off the guards; she lost her dad that day so filled with anger towards the guards at the kingdom she can't forget what they did she keeps on seeing it in her dreams she seemed to have lost her spirit and hope that day as well. It was as if she lost apart of her the day she lost her dad.

So feeling so much rage towards the royal family, she then met up with a girl who held that some anger towards them. Her name was Nia knowing straight off the back that they would be best friends, she opened up very little then over the years both of them began to get in more trouble with the king. She then knew that she couldn't let her fear stop her, becoming a follow of Choas not to long after she turned nine but kept it hidden from Nia.

She then knew after she saw what Lycian did why Nia hates her, smirking knowing that she could use this she then began to help the other followers of Choas without letting Nia find out at all. She know that she could possibly hurt Nia if anyone ever found out about that she is friends with a Dreamer, she then decided that she couldn't let anyone know. So she began to lead people into a masquerade, through twists and turns it was a fun game to use to keep her mind off of the truth.

But 'cause of the fact that she is a theif she isn't treated the way the other followers are, she is treated wrose then the others. She knows that she can't change what she is, she doesn't have her family 'cause of the king. The closest thing she has to family is her friend, but she knows that she can't show it.

Personality: Cunning, cold, twisted, and heartless. She is a trickster, always leading her opponents into a trap, she's a trouble maker and a bit of a double crosser. (<- on orders from Choas) She is a bit of an outsider when it come to the other followers, the only one that can keep her in line is orders from Choas himself who is the only one she fears. She is cold-hearted, which is surprisingly to say 'cause they don't have hearts. A little stand offish as well from time to time, but other then that you don't really want to meet this girl in a dark ally.

Theme Song(s): "My Old Friend" by Tim McGraw and "Concrete Angel" by Martina Mcbride

Battle Theme: "My Give A Damn's Busted" by Jo Dee Messina

Other:

Quote: To forgive sounds easy but what about how I feel

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
The moment Laila sensed murderous intent from Lycian she'd quickly ducked into a corner, using up they moisture in the air she drew them towards her to form a shield of water. She watched while a cloaked woman appeared in front of Nia, the girl who'd been shouting at her only moment before, Nia was grabbed by the woman and she suddenly disappeared. Shortly after that the shield around Laila began to let out a hiss of steam as flames that seemingly appeared from nowhere began to burn the bodies of live people and corpses alike, the thick smell of burning flesh merged with the sounds of screams caused her to gag and bile rose up to her throat, she quickly swallowed before holding her breath and hoping that her shield would last this abuse.

Laila watched as Lycian walked out of the bar and leave, she held her breath hoping the woman wouldn’t turn around to notice her with her relatively smaller water shield. The woman kept on walking, Laila breathed a sigh of relief as the flames began to die down, surprisingly the fire didn’t affect the rest of the bar only the bodies of its occupants, she let her shield down before moving towards the entrance of the bar where two unconscious people lay.

Laila stared at the two people; they slightly resembled each other making Laila suspect them to be siblings. She knelt down to check for a pulse, the two of them where still alive, slightly wounded but alive. Opening a pouch that was supported by her leather belt she pulled out a herb that caused a person to awaken from sleep. Crushing the still fresh herbs she placed two small pieces into the mouths of the two teenagers, she wiped her hands upon the cloak she wore then straightened up and waited. The herbs would take a few minutes to take effect.

While she waited Laila decided to watch what was going on outside from one of the broken windows, she stood in the shadows so as to avoid being seen. From her position she witnessed the appearance of another woman, also a follower of Chaos from the way she spoke.

“She’ll be punished for it, don’t you worry.”

The voice spoke, Laila felt herself being swallowed into oblivion, she felt terrified, its bearer was powerful and he wasn’t on their side. The body of a man who appeared to be shrouded in a cloak of darkness appeared. The man was breathtaking he frightened the very life of her while still being able to remain so handsome he was beautiful. Laila couldn’t find any other words to describe him, as she watched his every movement mesmerized some nagging voice inside her head kept warning her to run away and quickly but for some reason she couldn’t, instead she kept her exact position in the shadows.

M

Miss Murder

Lycian closed her eyes and smiled. "Damian, you know the way I must live is by murder," she said, and it was the truth. If Lycian didn't have blood on her scythe and murder on her records for the recent time, she felt physical pain, which is very rare for her. "Both of you know that good and well," she nodded to Morrigan. "Never-the-less. . ." Lycian turned to the fleeting hummingbird form of Stavros. "I'm not one for bird-hunting. . .I prefer larger prey."

Lycian didn't smile at this, but turned back to Damian. "I have no problem with murdering innocent people without mercy or even the slightest care, but I didn't know that you did care, Damian." Lycian looked at Morrigan again, and her eyes glinted silver. "And I suppose that you do too?" She shook her head and looked once again to Damian. "So, what punishment do you have for me for staying alive?" she said. This may have been an exageration (sp?) of some sort, but it was also true in a way.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Solara stepped lightly through the dark kingdom, it was one of her past haibts shaking her head she stopped. Walking over to Lyican and the other followers of Choas, her cloak hiding her face but she still had that twisted smirk on her face. "So, what just happened? And you do know that a Dreamer just left the kingdom." Her voice was cold, there was pretty much venom dripping off of her words.

Her eyes then landed on the humming bird, smirking even more she looked at the group and began to walk away. She knew there was another Dreamer there, she was a theif after all walking away from them. As soon as she was away she jumped onto a roof, she knew that things weren't going to be the same as soon as Nia found out.

But hey, her heart was solid other then the part that Nia was able to melt. Walking away she thought about a lot of things, like what would happen after this was over. She knew that things weren't right she wasn't sure how this would work, she then looked up at the night sky which was just as cold as her voice. She then let out a sigh it was one thing to lie to someone and have them happy, amd then tell them the truth and have them mad at you.

"I can't tell the truth, not until after this is over." She whispered to herself, she then continued walking she was heading for a place she knew she would be able to clear her head. "I can't let anyone close, I would just get hurt once more I know it." She thought.

OOC: I will do something for Nia and Life next time.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Her nose lifted in a disgusted manner.

"...We've drawn too much attention to ourselves as of right now. We need to leave. If you all want to finish bantering then I suggest you do it somewhere else.."

Her words poured out of her red lips like a liquid fire, cold and coarse. As her eyes shifted from Lycian, Morrigan made her presence seem as though it was a nuisance to be there. She expelled a heavy sigh and grinded her teeth. Her sharp fangs seemed to grind back and forth as she placed her eyes over at Damian.

"...Excuse me m'lord. I will take my leave. If it is your wish."

She knew that indeed she is potentially in trouble herself, but she bowed gently to Damian, and she turned to leave. But stopped and turned back. Her eyes glazed over and she moved her hands in the most graceful of movements, and the water drew itself back slowly towards the river. As if to leave nothing undisterbed, she made it look like it never rained. This was another good thing about not leaving any trace behind was the fact that it was hard enough to track a very skilled elemental. When they don't leave anything behind. Fire elementals are, for obvious reasons, the easiest to track. Though the little trick called for a certain amount of her elemental power, it wasn't draining.

She once again bowed and waited for Damian's responce, since he was the highest ranking officer present.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
It's late and I need sleep since I was correcting someones work for them. -Glares at Darkness Princess.- Anyway, I'll edit this with a post as soong as I return from school tomorrow afternoon.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Approved by DP

~-----~

Name: Isabeau

Side: Dreamers

Race: Human

Weapons and/or Magic: She's handy with a whole range of blades and is also quite skilled in elemental, healing and transformation magics.

Weapon given by Goddess: Illusionist: The ability to create illusions inside a person's mind and mentally destroy them if they can maintain the illusions for long enough period of time. (Interesting power, DP. Thanks!)

Appearance: Her large, liquid azure eyes are rimmed in dark sooty lashes. Depending on lighting, they can be sultry, dark sapphires or burning crystals of ruby red. Her skin is a pale peach, and her lips are a light pinkish-red. Her hair falls in a dark, thick curtain of bluish-black strands that hangs down almost to her waist. She is a tall, slim figure of a girl; with beauty that is said to be almost magical and ethreal. (Outfit is in the pic.)

Bio: A foundling taken care of by a kind woman, Isabeau, or "Lady Hawk," as she came to be known as by her friends, enjoyed a rather quiet, peacefull childhood in the country. Having always admired magic and blades, she managed to talk the village blacksmith into teaching her the art of swordmanship when she was eight. So yeah, I guess you could say that this girl could defend herself if needed.

Yet she kept having unsettling dreams; they always revolved around King Alastor and the same people, always ending in the king's death. But there was another recurring dream that was, if it was possible, even more strange and unsettling. It involved a beautiful woman, who had a long, golden hair. She never spoke, but Isabeau could see everything in those soft, care-worn eyes. She could see the fears and anxity hidden in those pools of blue-gold. No matter how many times the girl called out to her, the woman never said anything; she just kept watching her with those sad eyes. But she tries to keep herself from dwelling on these dreams too much.

When Isabeau was just fourteen, a raiding party was sent to the village that she lived in, looking for, "recruites" for the King's army. An unorthodox captain made to kidnap her, but the foolish atempt ended with a bloody hand and the man staring into livid eyes of scarlet as she held her blade at the ready. For some reason, any anger he might have had at the girl dissapeared when he realized her skill with the sword. Knocking her sword from her hands, the man laughed, "You've got spunk for such a young chit. I think the King would like such a talent as your's in his army."

Ready to hurl a snide coment in his face, the girl instantly changed her mind. Hayat could possibly use a spy on the inside, she reasoned with herself. Quickly sheathing her blade back into her scabbard, she said in a light, yet resentful tone, "Very well, sir, I shall come with you. But you must leave the rest of the village alone."

So she's been in the King's service for the past three years, but her hatred for him as become absoulute. Vowing to be one the one to defeat him, she hides her mutinous intent behind a sweet exterior. Little does King Alastor know that she's building an army against him with some of his own men. But in her mind, the revolution is soon to come for all Dreamers and the people of Mystical.

Personality: Isabeau's outer beauty is matched only by her sweet ways and her soft-spoken, yet undying will. Able to charm almost anyone, she's one that could gain even the most cold hearted person's trust. A true romantic, she reads anything that she can lay her hands on; or she'll spend her time off duty creating her own stories for hours at a time. She believes in true love, yet she does have a tough side to her as well; when you get her temper up, you'll be lucky to escape without some sort of mark, 'cause she goes totally wild. Yet she doesn't lash out without reason; she believes in justice and not hurting someone without cause. She's furious with the king because of the way he treats people, and has vowed to bring an end to his reign of teyriny and to bring independence to those that he oppresses.

Theme Song: Fireflies by Faith Hill

Battle Theme: Independence Day by Martina McBride

Other: Because of a curse that was placed on her years ago, Isabeau must wear a set of gold and silver bangle braclets all the time, or else she turns into a Red-Tailed Hawk if even one is missing. She also, for some strange reason, as fuzzy blue cat ears! She loves to play music and sing.

~-----------~

I've got to go somewhere right now, but I'll get something up story-wise when I get back. And ish bumpage!

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Last time the time of day was mentioned it was night please correct me if I am wrong, by the way I am very sorry it took so long. Also I'd like to keep track of day and night somehow, so if you could tell me, or let me tell you if you want, I would appreciate some kind of mention of it))

Merek smirked as he entered the city, it seemed a less than interesting place which would mean making his own entetainment. He listened to the footfalls of his horse, the black creature hadn't been his for long but already it showed signs of devotion. Merek was good at that kind of thing, manipulation. He patted the side of the horses head affectionately.

The dark streets promised if nothing else plenty of people. . .people could be fun. But they weren't enough, surely this town had soemthing special about it, Thor had never sought out a city, not knowing that he would soon leap forth from his slumber. There had to be some reason for Thor to have been heading this way. Unless it was a trick, some kind of plot to keep him from enjoying himself. That would be just like Thor, or at least Merek was fairly sure of it.

Merek smiled, he sensed an elemental, he had always been fond of elementals, so high above everyone else, so sure that they were the most powerful. Usually they were, but their usual attitude was what drew Merek to them. Kindred spirits and such.

As he directed the horse around the streets he finally found a woman looking expectantly at a man, as if waiting for him to decide on something. "Well hello there." Merek said nonchalantly.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Blackness...

Then a nice, sweet, tangy taste.

Hey, does this mean the inn had some good food?

Inn...why does that seem familiar?

DREAMER'S INN.

"I'll Get that bastard!" Nova shouted as she shot up to her feet. She was ready to fight for real this time, and her fists showed it. She rocked back in preparation for a forward launch. White Ki energy flowed from her forearms and sparked in her hands. In an instant, her hands were covered in a pure, blue flame. "Let's run for round two!"

Behind her, a groan uttered from the other twin. After many colorful curses, he went to his feet, and picked up his rapier A thought flittered across his mind. The pieces of glass and debris shifted. Thanks for the presents, goddess he thought. He raised his hand, and from his pack flew out a shining metal lute. He sheathed his rapier, and played an experimental note. From striking the strings, a small, magical resonance lit the room in a pale blue glow for about 1.2 seconds. "Calm down, Nova, else you're going to get your ass handed to you again." He moved back to a focused state, moving the smaller debris neared towards the twins, slowly, but surely.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
"...We've drawn too much attention to ourselves as of right now. We need to leave. If you all want to finish bantering then I suggest you do it somewhere else.."

"And just how do you figure that, M'lady? Is it possibly because hot-headed Lycian roasted the Inn, or because the general performance today's raid has been horrirfyingly slopy?" Called out a honey sweet alto voice.

If any of the Choas followers would have turned their heads slightly, they would have seen a young woman leading a spectacular blood-bay mare towards them. Placing her helmet beneath her arm as she shook out a mane of deep blue hair, Isabeau saluted and said silkily, "And of course, how could any forget you, Lord Damian? I must beg your forgivness for not being here sooner; or perhaps it is my fortune that I was late, so that I escaped being tarred with the same brush as Lycian."

Falling silent, the young captain kept her eyes averted from the rest, taking silent pleasure in tormenting Lycian. How she hated the lot of them; especialy Damian, seeing as he was the king's closest friend. But she knew she must bide her time, or her carefully layed plans would go to ruin. But it still ruffled her fur that she had been traveling to the Dreams Inn as the Godess Life had told her to, only to find that Lycian had burned it to the ground. Yes, she would deffinetly do all in her power to end this reign of Choas.

OOC: Sucky entrance post, I know. Sorries! Next will be better, promise!

M

Miss Murder

Lycian growled softly. So I see that everyone is against me; the ones who are on my side, and the ones who are against me of course. . . But I suppose I am a hot-head in a way. She grinned. But I just love to kill people. . .what's so horrible about that?

"Congratulations, worm," she said to the Dreamer, not even turning her own head in her direction. "You have gotten to a new level of annoyance." Lycian locked eyes with Damian. "I await your orders, Lord Damian," she said, of course knowing that she was to destroy all Dreamers. But she wanted to see if Damian would rather like to take this one out by himself, or order one of the other Chaos followers in the area. After all, she had had her share of blood this evening.

But of course, there was always room for more murder and more fire in Lycian's life.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
...Sigh...Darkness Princess left me in charge of this role play until she returns in June. Sadly for me, this means I won't be able to act with my customary laziness. Well, I suppose I could, but Obliviongirl and the Princess will rip me limb from limb...Anyway, expect a post tomorrow evening. And yes, this time, there'll actually be a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back