• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreamers (An Original Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
His heart was throbbing in his throat. Chased by a beast, he found himself in an alley. James looked to his left and saw nothing more than rotting wood, a final resting place of broken furniture, and to his right he saw a dead end alley. How he got there, he didn't know. The chase had led him through buildings and windows. Eventually he had leaped out of the wrong window, hanging on to a wooden board just in time to lighten his fall to the ground. There was a slight tingling in his hand which he tried to stop by making a fist.
Barking, growling combined with screams of those facing the beast. James saw no other exit and ran for the pile of wood. He ran for the wall and jumped up, placing both feet on the wall so that it would be easy to run on it. He put extra strength in his kickoff so he would rise even higher of the ground. Right as he passed the top of the mount he heard a thud behind him, announcing the beast's arrival into the alley. James had to defend himself, he had no other choice. Stopping in mid-run, he landed ontop of the pile of wood. And right as he turned to the beast, he felt it bang against him, throwing him to the back. As they landed on the ground, James banged his head, knocking him out.

The transgression from reality to dream was practically nill. Instantly the alley transformed into a room with bright and light colors. In the centre stood a beautifull dame just bursting with an aura of peace and joy. At least, that is how he saw her. As usual there was a ringing in his ea, blocking most of what she said. Only because he had forgotten. Since the first time he had gotten this dream, he had been forgetting words here and there until entire sentances were gone. Like water in the palm of your hand, the words were fleeing his mind. Something wet was licking his head, waking James up.

'hey, back off!' James said with a smile to the Hellhound ontop of him. The hound was playfully licking his head out of love for his master. The last words of the dream still echoed in his head as he stood up, playing with the hound. "A bar named Dreams."

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

Lycian walked with purpose along the dark and dreary streets of the city, a fairly small squadren of Chaos Soldiers marching behind her. Her black cloak flapped behind her as she made her way down the street, head forward but half-closed and haunting eyes scanning along the sides of the street, where fearful citizens were hiding in their houses and hiding their children from Lycian and the soldiers who followed her.

"Ah, the beautiful night," she said, a light sprinkle of rain falling around her, but not getting her wet. "It's a night for hunting. . ." Lycian smirked and continued walking, her black boots splashing in shallow puddles along the street, and her silver eyes flashed in the moonlight.

Lycian had been sensing a presence tonight, one who she now recongized as Dreamers and the Goddess Life. Lycian spat in the street at the thought of the Goddess's name. "Death conqures Life, and Life is always ended by Death." Lycian recited the motto to her soldiers.

As they neared a bar in a place of town that Lycian didn't usually come, she held up two fingers and said to the soldiers, "They're in there. . ." The soldiers readied themselves, and they marched into the bar, kicking the door down as they entered. Lycian pulled her black and red hood up over her face and entered in after them, arms crossed.

The soldiers parted to make way for her as she entered the bar, with all of the now-frightened citizens' eyes on her and the soldiers. "You should know why I am here," announced Lycian in an eeiry but forceful voice. "Reveal the Dreamers to me! I know that at least two are in here as of now. . ."

Lycian smirked again under her hood, and though the shadows covered most of her face along with her hair on one side of her face, the smirk could be clearly seen, and so could one of her now-metallic black eyes. Lycian waited impatiently but confidently for the revelation of the Dreamers, or a possible bar fight.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Nia felt some of the knights open the door to the small bar, staying where she was she listened her eyes were staring at the ground. Just then a voice rang out through the bar, "You should know why I am here, Reveal the Dreamers to me! I know that at least two are in here as of now. . ."

Smirking she glance over to the one who said this, seeing the smirk on their face she murmured, "Get out, you're not welcome here. And what makes you think that any of the Dreamers are here Lycian?" The women behind the bar knew that Nia was giving the ones that didn't need to get hurt time to run, seeing that a knight aimed at her she screamed, "Get the innocent out of here!"

Jumping to her feet while keeping her head up she snarled, "You think you can come in here and hurt who ever you please huh?! Well, I'm not going to be standing by while you do so! So, if you want to know where the Dreamers are so bad then get out Lycian! And take your friends with you!" A soilder fired blocking it, she sent a ball of fire flying towards the soilder she glanced around to see that the innocent wasn't in the room anymore.

She waited to see what would be said to her out burst, glaring at Lycian and to no ones surprise her hood was still up. "So, Lycian, you want to know where the Dreamers are? As if I'm going to tell you!"

~- Another area -~

Her long gold hair danced in the wind that was blowing through, she knew that the Dreamers could handle this fight. "Nia, you should not lose your temper like that." She whispered, looking up at the sky with blue-gold eyes. Life knew that the new Dreamers wouldn't go down without a fight, she was happy for that. She then closed her eyes so that way she could know what was going on.

M

Miss Murder

Lycian was still smirking, and she growled softly. "Well hey there, Nia," she growled, and unwound her spiked chain and scythe blade. Swinging the blade in a circle for a moment, Lycian swiftly released it and whirled the blade so that it immediately decappitated two or three of the people at the bar. She brought the blade down with force to become imbedded deep in the skull of another innocent bystander. Lycian pulled the blade free of its skull.

Lycian signaled to her soldiers to block all of the exits, which they did in a heartbeat. "So, unless you want everyone in this dammed place to die, then I suggest you reveal to me what I came here for, foolish girl," threatened Lycian, swinging her chained scythe in a small circle, holding the unused part of the spiked chain in one of her hands while the other swung the chain and blade.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
ooc: Nova IS like a mixture of Eikre and Pandora...oops ^_^(). Besides, would the memory of the Exodus really want you to wallow in it's demise, or to enjoy the good times.

The Ashkevron twins were traveling on a couple of dusty brown ponies down a dirt path. Vanyel held out a small, yellowed map written in blue wax in his left hand, and pointed out the trail. "Okay, according to the map we got from the got from the last inn, Dreams inn should be...up and around this corner."

"Finally, the roads here have been hell on my back, can't wait for a real bed to sleep in!' Nova exclaimed happily, while stretching her arms high in the air. She then patted her pony on the head with a gentle hand and settled back down in her saddle. She then spoke in a slightly more serious tone, "Hey, bro, do you really think that dream we had was a premonition?"

Vanyel shook his head, and smiled. His response was direct to the point, "Why else would both of us have it exactly the same time? Look, we both saw the same goddess, and she spoke to the both of us about the same thing concerning 'Chaos', and of all things, why did she point out this very map to us for us to find this "Dreams" inn?"

"That could be because we had those mushrooms," Nova pointed out, pointing a finger at Vanyel accusingly.

"I checked," Vanyel shot back hastily, "They were okay when I first put them in, and you'd have to sniff the spores, not eat them to get your high."

"Oh shush, there's the inn now. We'll figure this out when we get inside, you worry wort." Nova said, as she hurried her pony into a faster pace. Vanyel just sighed as he followed suit. They reached the inn front door as Nova jumped off with gusto. She tied her pony to the front of the inn as Vanyel got off next to her.

They walked up to the inn door, when they heard a soldier, or some one with a very big lung capacity, shelling out orders to see the dreamers. Nova smiled, and told her brother, "Stand Back," as she reared back a bit. Vanyel shook his head again as he predicted his sister's move. Approximately Six feet from the door way, she looked at peace for a moment as she concentrated. A second later she flew at the doorway, and blasted her foot through the blocked door in a white light of concentrated Ki. "Bring it on, bitch!" She roared as Vanyel made his way through the ashes of the wrecked door, looking a little amused.

M

Miss Murder

Lycian growled louder, and made a backflip a split second before a girl on a horse and a boy following her crashed through the door to the inn. "Soldiers. . ." she said hauntingly, and whipped her chain around the girl and the boy, wrapping and banging them into and against each other. Not to mention that the spikes on the chain would be puncturing their skin at that time.

Lycian's soldiers cocked their guns, and aimed at all of the bar's occupants. Lycian gave them orders to shoot anyone who made the slightest movement that could be taken as either an attack, by means of escape, or possibly by alerting someone somehow.

"Now, tell me where the Dreamers are, and no more damned interruptions!" Lycian said, her teeth clenched together. She removed the scythe blade from the spiked chain that was still wrapped around the boy and girl tightly, and twirled the blade around in her hand.

"Or do I have to slaughter all of these innocent people?"

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"So, unless you want everyone in this dammed place to die, then I suggest you reveal to me what I came here for, foolish girl,"

Nia began to grow more angry glancing over to the girl in the corner she snarled, "Are you going to help?!" She then turned her icy-cold gaze on Lycian and snarled, "How about we take this outside." Her eyes landed on one of the windows, it would be hard but she would be able to get out. She then looked back at Lycian, she was highly skilled in all sorts of magic, black, white, healing, and so on.

She then shook her head the smirk still on her face, since her hood was still up you couldn't see the glow that was in her eyes. She stood there waiting for a reply from Lycian, just then a boy and girl came into the buidling. "Idiots, why did they have to come in?" She murmured to herself, she watched Lycian and snarled at her, "Listen, let's just take this outside."

Using her power she made the soldiers attack one another, looking at Lycian she snapped, "Now, let's take this outside!" She waited for the women's reply standing there she knew that sooner or later Lycian would find out about her being a Dreamer, but she wasn't suppose to tell anyone that she was a Dreamer. "Man oh man, what sort of mess have I've gotten myself into?" She thought.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Eikre, did you know that you, me, and TheMonkeyMan all joined in the same month of the same year? That's weird. . .))

A soft breeze blew over Stavros, he felt warm and content, like he didn’t have a care in the world. It was refreshing too. He watched as the almost transparent clouds flew through the placid blue sky.

“Stavros.” A soft, melodic, and serene voice called to him. He leapt to his feet, he normally would have reached for his dagger, if not for the voice. “There’s no need for that.” She said in the same calming voice.

“I’m glad that you’ve made it.” The woman said again. He finally found where it was coming from. An attractive woman walked towards him, flowers spawning from every step, the air smelled of a sweet fragrance as she approached, the wind seemed to follow her with every graceful step she took, it was as if she walked a dance.

Stavros watched her in disbelief, he hadn’t seen a woman of such beauty. “Who. . .” His voice felt as if it wasn’t his own, but at the same time it was,” Who are you?”

“I, Stavros, am Life, the Goddes of Dreams.” She said with a calm smile.

Stavros said nothing, she continued.

“I wish to ask you of something, Stavros.” She paused and looked at him, his stance was still tense, but he relaxed.

“Will you tell me something first?” He asked, still unsure if the voice he was speaking was his own. “Where are we?”

“Why, we are in you. . .dreams.” She said, her tone was as if she had said it before, as if she had already told him countless times.

“My, my dreams?” He asked, once again in disbelief.

“Yes, but that is not the reason of which I came. Our time is short, I feel another. The king, Alaster, has gone too far. He is malicious and he must be stopped. You, and the other ‘Dreamers’ must end his reign of terror.” She said, still in the same voice.

“Dreamers?” Stavros asked, gathering his wits.

“Those that I have chosen to help in this. . .task. Listen, Stavros, I will grant you a gift, the gift of Morphing. You may change into anything, and anyone at will, if you can control it. Meet the Dreamers in Lyrias, at an inn called Dreams, tell no one of your cause. Once you awake from this dream, disembark on a journey for Life. Time is of the essence, as the followers of Chaos will do all they can to stop you from achieving your goal. Travel swiftly and do not reveal your identity to anyone but to those of whom you know to be the Dreamers. You will know who they are.”

A dark cloud appeared in the distance, a man stepped out of it, clad in armor and a sword that seemed to absorb the light from the very air, raised above his head. He set a fast pace towards them.

“Go, Stavros. Wake up, it is the followers of Chaos if they catch you here you shall be no more." She said as she turned towards the man, a blinding light around her.

Stavros awoke in the place that he had picked to sleep last night, under a bush, his cloak wrapped around him for warmth. He couldn’t have allowed a fire, for fear of the followers of Chaos to see it. He stood up and set of towards Lyrias, more importantly towards the inn of Dreams and the other Dreamers.

How many times have I had that dream? I’ve lost count. . .

((I changed my temp a bit, he had had the dreams before, and changed a few minor things.

[FONT=&quot]I think that was the longest RP post I’ve done recently. . .felt good. . .lol. . .))[/FONT]

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Muffin Cakes please refrain from calling me sunshine in public or i wont add any ketchup to the dinner of rusty blades i'm cooking you, thank you darling for listening.
On a more serious note, Stavros Life is the name of the Goddess not the title so she isnt the Goddess of Life, she's Life The goddess of Dreams. Also to Lycian, edit your posts on what Eikre said as the ponies are outside....
Anyways sorry for that but bear with me please, anyways back to the rp.

IC:
Laila sighed, the area was now in utter chaos and she really wasnt in the mood for a pointless battle. The girl, Nia as the demon, Lycian, had called her, kept glancing meaningfully towards the corner she was standing in. Laila didn’t feel like battling and she couldn’t care less about the members of the bar also the other two Dreamers, could handle this as it was three against one. Laila began to fight a battle with her conscience as the dead body of a middle aged man fell to the ground in front of her.

This battle did nothing for her and it wasn’t part of her mission also if she revealed herself or her powers as a Dreamer then Chaos and his followers would be alerted of her whereabouts and would gain knowledge on them that would eventually help Chaos destroy them.

"Are you going to help?" Nia snarled at her.

Finally losing the battle to her conscience Laila unsheathed Qatr El Nada, making sure that the hood of her cloak was firmly secure and keeping her face from view she made her way towards Nia to propose for them to retreat for now as a battle would not be in their best interests especially since they hadn’t met the rest of the Dreamers yet.

The floor of the inn was scattered with the dead bodies of customers and workers alike, Laila gingerly stepped over them not wanting to look at their blood soaked bodies as the idea of them invading her dreams was anything but appealing. The closer she got to Nia the more Chaos soldiers she had to kill; they went down easily their pathetic attempts at attacking and defending made her wonder how they'd managed to strike so much fear into the hearts of people.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Before I post again, DP, can I transform into only other animals, or can I change my appearence/clothes/ect? I hope so. . .))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Now James heard the deafening ring in his ear even when he was awake. But not it was far less loud on one side. As he shook his head, he found that one direction which he faced, the ringing was less. So he looked to where the ringing was the least.
'Got to go, boy. Go back to hell and wreack havoc for me, will ya?' The hound seemed to nod and then he left in a flame of magnificent light and fire. James drew his knife and jumped up. Beneath his feet appeared a circle of fire which thrusted him upwards to the sky. When he passed the top of a roof, the circle desintegrated, leaving James to land on it.
'Dreamers, dreamers ... dreams!' The words echoed in his mind as if someone was shouting FIRE! Something was wrong, terribly wrong. Chaos, destruction ... death. Words that wondered in his mind like a ranger. He dove down from the roof and rolled forward on the ground. Shattered Dreams, that is how he could describe it best. As he ran up to the destruction he yelled:
'Dumb Question, I know, but does anyone need help?'

((Crappy post ... I'll go swallow a million rusty nails now ))

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Sound. Was distant from her. Though her eyes never drifted into the cold and unkind sleep that she always dread. Dreamers. They were close. She knew them well, knew their scent. It was nausiating to her in the utmost, and she disliked having them, close. Unless she was going to end up killing them. Then, it was in the moment, the split moment of death, did they smell sweet to her.

Moving her hand to wipe the sweat from her brow, she knew of the instant issue that was indeed boiling down near the inn of the semi vacant town. The dreamers need to be more secretive. They were getting sloppy.

"..."

Her eyes shifted from the inn to the river that ran smoothly down the ragged rocks and the soft, cooling shoreline. As her gaze went back to the Chaos and the Dreamer, she noticed a sort of...unimpressive display of both sides.

Lycian was an aquaintence to Morrigan, but none the less stubborn and distant to her. Most followers were when they get to meet higher officals during certain meetings. Most of the time Morrigan stopped going because she was always invited to an after council meeting. Where they would sum up the plans but ask for different opinions.

Lycian was interesting to her, to say the least. She showed potetial and interesting perservearance. But none the less, Morrigan liked things her way and sometimes it got the best of her, but mostly, it turned out for the better.

As she stared with her deep, fathomless eyes, she was debating whether or not to go down and see what the issue was. The followers of Chaos were not to cause trouble and did not go against orders. Though Morrigan was curious as to why Lycian wasn't being so cautious about it herself. Low profile was key for many obvious reasons.

She slipped, like a shadow cast from the blood moon, slinking through the different streets and between houses untill she arrived behind Lycian and kept herself in the shadows unable to be seen.

The smell was different. The girl Lycian was talking to, didnt seem to smell like a dreamer. Though Lycian had human lives in her hands and that made things horribly complicated. This made Morrigan even more curious. She wanted to see how Lycian was going to handle this issue, or situation that she though she had control over. Morrigan kept to herself, but would intervein if need be.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros walked into the city, it was strangely empty, no kids played in the streets, no peddlers trying to sell some of their wares, no wares to be sold at stands. Stavros was grateful for it, the wind blew a chill his way and he wrapped his cloak around himself, trying to keep whatever heat he had.

He heard the distant sound of a sword unsheathing(demon-trait), his ears picking up the sound of screams. He tried to ignore them and head for the inn of Dreams. He found out that where he was heading was that same place of terror that he had been trying to avoid. He pressed against the wall of the inn's door and peered inside, a few people were still alive and a shoulder was guarding the door, his back to the door.

Stavros pulled out his dagger, quietly, and stepped up behind the soldier. He raised his blade to the man's throat and said in his metal-encased ear, "One noise and you're throat gets slit." The man obeyed and they both stepped out into the street, when they were far enough he slit the man's throat, blood covering the street in a shower of red. Stavros took the man's armor and weapon and replaced his post at the door, the woman didn't seem to notice and he made care that his face was covered by the helm that he now wore.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Nia then felt a little bit clamer at the fact that the girl in the corner got up, feeling that this was a pointless fight. Just then she saw a man threaten a guard and then lead them outside, but a little while after that the guard came back. "Dang it, how are we suppose to get out of here?" She thought sourly, just then she felt a burning on her right arm. Wincing at the burn, 'cause it felt like someone was holding a hot dagger to her upper right arm.

She then bite her lower lip softly trying to figure out the best way to get out of here, just then a blinding light filled the room looking around after the light had died away. Looking around to see that she was no longer in the area she was in before, she then let out a sigh and headed for where she was suppose to go to. She was then wondering if anyone back there were dreamers, her eyes then landed on a girl with a black cloak on.

The hood was that of red smiling underneath the hood the person whispered, "Go now while you have the chance Nia. I will tell you some stuff later I promise, go now before Choas comes and finds you." Nodding her head, the teen fled her dark blue hood still hiding her face her cloak blew in the cold, night wind. Thanks a lot, I owe you one buddy. With that she disappeared into the night.

OOC: Who's this hooded person? If it's okay DP, I'll put a template up for them later on. I'll do something for Life in my next post. *runs off before anyone can hit me with anything*

M

Miss Murder

Lycian growled softly. "Honestly, I don't care at this point," she said quietly. Lately Lycian had had questions to herself of her loyalty, and where it should lie. And she wasn't so sure that following Chaos was something that she would keep a commitment to, so she didn't overly care that the - obviously Dreamer - girl she had been speaking to had escaped. Actually, Lycian had known, mostly from the beginning, that the girl was of the Dreamers. She closed her eyes, and felt a presence behind her. "Hey there, Morrigan," she whispered. "Come to watch the slaughter?"

Lycian's still inky-black eyes flashed open, and her pupils reappeared blood-red. "Now, the cost of the innocent's lives. . ." Fire immediately swallowed up all of the people in the Dreams bar, except for the girl and boy that she had lashed together with her spiked chain. As the screams of those who burned alive rang in the air, and the fire that was alight on their bodies relfected and flickered in her black eyes, she pulled on the end of the spiked chain, ripping the boy's and girl's flesh slightly, but not causing deathly damage.

Before Lycian reattached the blade of her scythe to the spiked chain, she hit the boy and the girl over the head with it, knocking them unconcious.

Lycian turned back to her soldiers, and Morrigan, nodding to her. She walked out the door of the bar, pausing for a moment, and turned her head to face one of the soldiers who seemed out-of-the-ordinary in some way. Lycian shook the thought off and continued out of the now-red and orange highlited bar.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros winced a little as the shower of bullets rained down on the civilians. He only did for a split-second then back to his diguise. Lycian started to walk out of the, now colored, bar and looked back at her soldiers, Stavros could of sowrn that her gaze stopped on him for a second longer than the rest, but she ignored him as she did the rest. He tried to look like the rest of the soldiers, he watched how they walked, talked if Lycian talked to them first, and how they carried their guns. He immataited it perfectly.

Where is she leading us, and what should I do? he thought as his mind started to panic, his face didn't show it.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
She smiled, but then it faded. Her eyes became Ice cold and pitch black. The river that she passed earlier had began to rumble and she created a small waterfall of the stream above head. It was more or less a rainstorm than anything else. Making it look more like a summer shower than anything else. As the flames subsided, she stepped out of the darkness, and she exposed herself. Lycian's troops stopped and Morrigan stepped forward towards Lycian.

"Our intention wasn't killing this evening. It was for observations. Did you get clearance for this or was this a spur of the moment reaction..."

She watched as the "Rain" had subsided and she shook the water off becoming quite dry.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
“She’ll be punished for it, don’t you worry.”
The words filled the area outside the bar, spreading through the air, giving the already small town an almost claustrophobic air. Although the words faded and their origin remained a mystery, the impression of enclosed space they brought did not.
“Perhaps you should be punished too, Morrigan. After all, there was no attempt on your part to prevent that young girl’s escape.”
This time the focal point for the sound became obvious; a viscous black liquid began to collect between the feet of both women. Almost instantly, the pool began to rise and shape itself into a towering, vaguely humanoid figure. Luminous navy blue eyes opened across what could only be the head of the inky mass; they fluttered for a moment before resting upon Lycian’s face.
“If only the king could see the extent of your failures,” rasped the quivering mass of blackness, a short muzzle and tapered ears forming across its head. “An entire battalion at your disposal, yet you are incapable of apprehending a handful of children. Somehow, you found the time to slaughter a dozen of the king’s people and draw unwanted attention to yourself.”
By now the black mass had taken a clearly defined form; smooth black fur rippled over a muscular seven foot frame. A thick muscular neck supported an elongated head that mixed human and feline characteristics in a frightening yet hypnotically beautiful face—polished obsidian talon tipped long fingers and massive feet. Flowing robes the exact color of the beast’s eyes hung loosely from his body. But it was those eyes, those eerie blue orbs, which revealed this beast’s true nature, cunning as any man and a thousand times more wicked, this was evil incarnate. This was Damian Delias, the High King Alastor’s personal guard and commander of the Midnight Praetors, the most brutal and elite of Chaos’ followers.
“And sensual Morrigan, the King’s favorite, I expe- “ Damian swung his massive head, stopping in mid-sentence to sniff the air intently. His large catlike snout shifted towards the men accompanying Lycian and flared in distaste.
Eyes glowing with mild amusement Damian stepped towards Lycian’s men, slipping one razor sharp claw under his chin. “One of you is out of place,” he purred. “Too stupid to run, and too much of a coward to face your antagonists,” the words positively dripped from his mouth with the mocking tone of a playful hunter.
Striking like a viper, Damian took the imposter by the throat and lifted him from his feet in a single motion.

OOC: If it's not readily apparent, I've just identified Starvos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back