• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreamers (An Original Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Wel I just wanted to make it clear that I'm still interested. I'll have to take my character elsewhere if this dies. ((Good thing I have it saved.))

M

Miss Murder

OOC: Sounds like a good idea to me, or people could just ask some of their friends if they want to join.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Guys please stop posting on this thread, I already have the two people i want and i've already approved their templates I'm just waiting for them to post it up on the rp.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: Ok... so your going to kill me but Im sorry I was away. I lost power for like 5 days and then I went to Italy, So its been a long long long friggen week.

Name: Morrigan
Side: Follower of Choas
Race: Demon

Weapons and/or Magic: She weilds the ability of Ice and water. Her weapons are "The Valdris" (http://www.cbswords.com/product_info...roducts_id/120)
Its a longer version with an attachment for slinging around her shoulder. One of her long ranger weapons mainly used for taking out a large amount of enemies in one swing. She also has two Adrasil which is predominatly her normal weapons. She modified the blades to be longer and sharper. (Blades that are curved down her arms from a arm brace)
Weapon given by Goddess: (N/A)

Appearance: She has long sleek back hair, done back in tight braids across the top of her head *Think cornrows*. Her eyes are pure black, and glazed over in a silver tint. Her face is oval shaped and her build is strong. She is about 5'7'' in height and Morrigans body is slender and beautifully shaped. Morrigan seems to have the body of a goddess.

Bio: She's always been a creature of cold nature, just like her mother was. Before her mother died, things in the household were simple. You worked, you ate, you learned and then you slept. Always becoming better than the other demons.

Her mother was an ice elemental and her father knew the wind abilities. Her brother was just a brute and didn't inherit any elemental ability.

Her parents taught her everything she knew, and everything she would need to be a successful military war lord. Her father wanted her to be the best she could be, so he trained her. As well as her mother. Her mother forced her to work on her elemental abilites as much as possible. Her parents were both working her hard, as well as her brother through out most of their young lives. As Morrigan and her brother Mordicai grew older, they had to take on new responsibilities.

From that, on her 17th birthday, she was sent out on a campaign to destroy a neighboring village or take over the village and hold it as a military base. She was able to take it over for military purposes. Morrigan was rewarded with her place in the army. Ever since that day, she climbed the ranks and she became a commander. Her brother became a high ranking military soldier who served under her for a long period of time. Though he never got to the high rank that she did, he was envious in the begining, but became more loyal towards the later part of their campaigns.

For a few years she dissapeared from texts but she re-appeared when the old king passed away. Ever at Chaos' side, ready to serve.

Personality: She has a cold and dark personality. Morrigan can be ruthless and cruel to people such as those who oppose Chaos.
Theme Song: Black Water (FFVIIAC: OST)
Battle Theme: For the Reunion (FFVIIAC: OST)
Other: She has a strange attraction to roses, though the saying is that Venus pricked herself and bled, turning the roses a red color.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Last post till we start. . .for me. . .hopefully. . .

Wow. . .Morpheaus!?!?!? I thought he quit. . .or something. . .wow. . ))

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Sigh...I'll just say that I hate all of you. Just kidding, you're fine. Anyway, my template will be up within the next hour and a half. See you all then, boys and girls.

Scratch that...Unforseen bullshit with a woman has occured. I'll have my templates up tomorrow. For the record, now I hate anything with a Y-chromosome, but I can't live without them...

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

((Whoo-hoo. . .

Well, all, Lycian's here.

Who is going to start once he's ready?))

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- All credit for Powers goes to Morpheaus for coming up with them. As i said before when he posts I shall start the rp so we shall wait.

Here are the list of powers from the goddess to the Dreamers:
Nia: Empath- The power to feel what others feel and make them feel what you want them to feel.

Stavros: Morpher- The ability to transform into any animal at will. (mythical beasts are included)

James Vineyard: Summon Svarog guardian of fire, resembles a huge firebreathing dragon.

Laila Midnight: Photokinesis- The power to manipulate light in all its forms eg Project force fields.

Nova Ashkevron: Iron Shield- The ability to cover herself with mystical iron and to form various objects from it, the iron also gives her super strength and durability.

Vanyel Ashkevron: Telekinesis- The ability to move objects by will and levitate oneself.

For followers of Chaos, Morpheaus will give you your powers. And for those in between, well you dont have anything from the goddess or Chaos as you arent dreamers or the other so i suggest you come up with your own powers.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC- All credit for Powers goes to Morpheaus for coming up with them. As i said before when he posts I shall start the rp so we shall wait.

Here are the list of powers from the goddess to the Dreamers:
Nia: Empath- The power to feel what others feel and make them feel what you want them to feel.

Okay, anyway this is my last post on this until we start...or unless it's needed. Oh yeah! Bumpbumpbumpbumpbump!

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

((OK. . .well I might as well just remind everyone that I (/my character) is a follower of Chaos. . .I'm helping.))

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
*Approved by Dr. Pepper...I mean Darkness Princess...DP...or you get the idea)

Name: Vanyel Ashkevron
Side: Dreamer
Race: Human
Weapons and/or Magic: Rapier, and Spellsong.
Weapon given by Goddess: Telekinesis (I can move stuff with my mind!)
Appearance: Shorter of the Ashkevron twins, resting at 5'8". Tanned skin, and a bright blonde hairdo just messily flopped around as if he had better things to take care of than hair(Just like L!). to round off his body, Vanyel is a slim kid, without muscle or fat, just a stick that looks fragile enough you could break him with a push.
Clothing: A bright red fish-net shirt clings to the frame, under a black, sleeveless tunic. He also wears white shorts made out of a leathery material, with the sheath of his rapier placed in the back beltloop
Bio: To lazy to actually think of one right now
Personality: The more serious of the two, if that means much, Vanyel is the kind who will just give to much. Loyal to a fault, he will stand behind his friends in their darkest times, and will see to it that they make it through. Compassion is the thing that comes easiest to him.
Theme Song: Nickelback - Hero
Battle Theme: Motoi Sakuraba - Violent Storm - Baten Kaitos
Other: Has absolutely no idea why he travels with his sister.

Name: Nova Ashkevron
Side: Dreamer
Race: Human
Weapons and/or Magic: Basically, her body is the weapon. To begin with, she is a fist-fighter, and trained to use herself as a weapon in defense. Second, her hair transforms on command, and could almost be considered another living entity...if it breathed and had thoughts.
Weapon given by Goddess: Iron Shield.
Appearance:Taller than her brother, Vanyel, at a full 6 feet. She has the same tanned skin and blonde hair, even if hers is wrapped in a massive ponytail reaching down to her feet. Of course, the most striking feature is her bosom, measuring 40DD at last count.(I'm a guy, whaddya expect?) Other physical features include muscles that, while keeping trim, show no mercy or weakness.
Clothing: She usually keeps a tight, black undershirt, with the top half covered by a red sleeveless jacket held together only by a belt resting at the bottom of the jacket. For pants, she wears chain-mail leggings with black leather boots reaching all the way up the middle of her upper thighs. She also displays a bright red, metal, headband with the words "Rock You"
Bio: To lazy to actually think of one right now
Personality: The more fun-loving, and out going of the twins, Nova is free-spirited girl with a passion for living life to it's fullest. Where others would hesitate in thought, Nova would be the one recklessly charging in.
Theme Song: Asia - Heat of the moment
(Joke Theme: Chris Cagle - Chicks dig it)
Battle Theme: Juno Reactor - Navras - Labyrinth
Other: *Counts on fingers* A lesbian, a sadist, a feminist, addicted to chocolate, and reckless.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Damnit can't stand it. . . Eikre. . .you made me think up the Exodus. . .and that made me think of Naiyo. . .and that made me sad. . .meany. . .))

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- This roleplay has officially begun, Morpheaus will post later on, Please look to my first post to see who's playing which characters.

The warm crackle of flames, combined with the sound of voices and glasses thudding against created an atmosphere of warmth and gave the illusion of security, at least that’s what a stranger would feel but when one observed enough one would notice an air of tension. The occupants of this inn weren’t relaxed at all, many of them had hoods on and where silently drinking from large tankards, others had women of different races on their laps and where busy fondling them. Regardless of the gender or race, the occupants of this bar where all nervous, all eyes would turn to the door whenever they heard it open and felt the gust of cold wind reach them, they where waiting for someone, hoping that person would never come.

The sound of the wood slamming against the wood alerting the occupants into silent, a gust of rain filled wind chilled the warm air, a lone silhouette stood at the entrance to the inn. The silhouette was dressed in a thick black cloak with the hood up leaving her face in shadow, stepping into the light the hood slipped down to reveal the face of a woman half concealed by her hair. The woman quickly replaced her hood to cover her face once again in shadow. The occupants of the bar breathed an inward sigh of relief, it wasn’t the soldiers, and they weren’t conducting a raid at least not tonight. The woman was ignored as everyone returned to their respective activities.

The woman narrowed her eyes as she scanned the room, none of the other Dreamers where here yet. This inn, Dreams was where she'd been instructed by the Goddess, Life a goddess many had considered to be dead at least that is if Gods could die, to meet up with the other Dreamers, she didn’t know who they where but she had a feeling she would be able to tell by their energy levels, the goddess was bound to choose powerful people to do her will. Laila settled into one of the corners of the inn and ordered a glass of water from the waitress, she'd already had her meal for the day and didn’t want to be intoxicated when meeting the others. The woman brought her drink and Laila paid her with a small bronze coin, leaving the waitress enough change to keep her on good terms for the rest of the evening. Sipping her water Laila leaned back into the wall and closed her eyes, the murmurings of people and the sounds of the bar all just merged into a gentle hum as she slowly drifted off into a restless sleep.

The gentle trickle of a stream could be heard along with the sweet sound of birds, Laila opened her eyes and found herself staring into a clear blue sky.

"Laila" A melodic voice called out to her. Laila stood up and glanced around searching for the source of this voice, the source was a pale woman dressed in a sky blue dress, she had golden blonde hair which went until her back. The woman walked barefooted on the grass, she wore a look of pure serenity on her face and Laila instantly felt safe. "Laila, you're finally here."

"Here? Why, who are you? What is this place?" Laila asked walking towards the woman and standing in front of her.

"This is my world as much as it is yours, I am in your dreams although I have altered it slightly to suit my own tastes, and as for why you are here it seems I'll need you to do something for me."

"You still haven’t told me who you are."

"I am the Goddess Life"

"But-" Laila started to interrupt.

"Believe me if you will but our time is short. Listen to what I have to tell you then you may decide for yourself whether to help me or not." Life took a deep breath before going on, "As you probably know the current King, Alastor isn’t the nicest of people, you having suffered under his reign more then others would know. What I want from you is to get rid of him for me. Don’t worry I shall arm you well and you will not be alone as others will accompany you." Life paused and looked at Laila who nodded to show that she understood. "The meeting place will be in Lyrias, at an inn called Dreams, travel in secrecy and leave as soon as you wake up from this dream. Time is of the essence as the followers of Chaos will do all they can to stop you from achieving your goal. Travel swiftly and do not reveal your identity to anyone but to those of whom you know to be the Dreamers."

"How am I supposed to fight without any weapons?" Laila asked puzzled at the high expectations from the Goddess, she was a mortal and her weapons would never be able to kill someone as well guarded such as the King.

"As I said before, I shall not allow you to fight alone; I shall be watching you and the others and guiding you all. Also I will entrust you to a unique power, the power of light or as to what mortals refer to as Photokenesis, use it well."

"How will I be able to tell who the Dreamers are?"

"You will be able to tell from…" Life turned around as suddenly all around them the dream became distorted everything was suddenly in a shade of crimson and the silhouette of a man was running towards them, around him several distorted creatures of darkness followed. "Wake up, it is the followers of Chaos if they catch you here you shall be no more." Life made a gesture towards Laila and Laila felt her world spinning around her

With a jolt Laila woke up from her dream, this was the 6th time she'd had the same dream, after the message from Life she'd come here but what she couldn’t understand was why the dreams still hadn’t stopped yet. Laila sipped from the glass of water in front of her hoping to find some relief from the fear she'd felt from the dream. After a few deep breaths she felt her heart return to its regular pace and her fear was banished back into the deepest parts of her mind. Laila settled back and leant against the wall and waited for the others her eyes never straying from the entrance of the inn.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
A teen with a midnight blue cloak raced through the streets, her midnight blue eyes snapping everywhere for a place that she could hide. Making a sharp turn she lost the guards, breathing heavily she headed to a usual hang out of hers. Reaching the small bar she pushed open the door, and like always she kept her hood up hiding her face.

"Hello again! Don't you dare tell me that you got in trouble with the guards again young lady." The lady at the bar tossed. Smiling under her hood she took her seat, closing her midnight blue pools she drifted off to sleep. Once again the same dream came flying at her, she knew what was going to happen in it.

Opening her eyes she looked around the area, hearing the sound of running water she looked over to a stream. "Nia, I see you have finelly arrived here." A voice whispered, spinning around her eyes landed on a women with soft skin, gold hair and blue-gold eyes. "Who are you? What do you mean by that? How do you know my name?"

Smiling at the young dreamer the women walked up to her, the dress she was wearing was a baby-blue silk. She didn't have any shoes on, the women stopped and replied, "I'm the godess Life, what I mean by that is that I have been waiting for you. I've been watching over you since you were a child." She then let out a sigh looking at her, the girl nodded saying that she understood.

"Now time to fill you in, you've been getting in trouble with the king for some time now. Well, I would like you along with others to take him out. Don't worry I will be helping you in this, but you must understand that you can't get caught by Choas or anyone who is following him. I will give you a power if you like child, but do know that you must learn to over come what has happened in the past or you will surely lose."

Nia nodded her dark red hair tied back in a poneytail, Life smiled at her and then contiuned, "You will have the power to feel what others feel and make them feel what you want them to feel, Empath." She glanced over her shoulder to see some of Choas' followers heading towards them, looking back at Nia she snapped, "Go now! If they catch you here you will never be able to wake up!"

Opening her eyes she looked around, her eyes landed on a person in one of the corners she could tell that there was something different about them. "Would you like anything?" The women at the bar asked, shaking her head she kept her eyes on the person she waited to see what would happen next. She smirked under the dark blue hood of her cloak, if this person was a dreamer that meant one down and who knows how many more to go.

OOC: I'll do something for Life in my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back