• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Is there an awakening in Days where you give up the sword or shield of whatever it is, or something simular to that?

No. It could be because Roxas directly inherited the ability to wield from Sora, and thus did not have to go through it.

no, i doubt it. Cause roxas went through that process b4.

Really? When? He went through it in KH2, after his memory was erased and thus needed to unleash his potential to wield the Keyblade again.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Really? When? He went through it in KH2, after his memory was erased and thus needed to unleash his potential to wield the Keyblade again.

Why would he need to weild the keyblade again? I've always wondered why >.> maybe it had something to do with completeing Sora's memory?

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Because he has forgotten how to wield a Keyblade. Going through the Awakening reactivated that potential again.

but why would he need to weild the keyblade? He was just gonna disappear in fake Twilight Town anyway

theultimafrylock

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
but why would he need to weild the keyblade? He was just gonna disappear in fake Twilight Town anyway
Because if you remember he was attacked by nobodies, and the only way he could defend himself is to use the keyblade. That's why when the keyblade appeared to him for the first time it looked like data rather than light.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Because if you remember he was attacked by nobodies, and the only way he could defend himself is to use the keyblade. That's why when the keyblade appeared to him for the first time it looked like data rather than light.
oh yaaaaa... Sorry, It's been forever since I've played KH2

State

Awards
Do you guys think they will come out with a 358/2 Final Mix?

Hm, there's a 25/75 of a 100% possibility for Nomura's team to make a FM version of Days. Which the only marking difference would be adding some cut-scenes in the Theater.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Master Icy

Hm, there's a 25/75 of a 100% possibility for Nomura's team to make a FM version of Days. Which the only marking difference would be adding some cut-scenes in the Theater.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You don't think they would add some new weapons or fights? Or even new info?
Edit: And by info I mean like ansem reports.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
You don't think they would add some new weapons or fights? Or even new info?
Edit: And by info I mean like ansem reports.
There are already 60 secret reports in the game written from different characters perspectives along with Roxas' Diary entries so I doubt he would add anymore reports >>; Cuz that's a lot ^^;

Master Icy

There are already 60 secret reports in the game written from different characters perspectives along with Roxas' Diary entries so I doubt he would add anymore reports >>; Cuz that's a lot ^^;

Wow I wasn't aware that there were that many.... But you never know, they could come out with more info, or new weapons.
Or they may even add an awakening level.

ShadyHearts

I would be all for it. It's highly improbable though. I've always been a fan of them however. Why put another awakening when Roxas has one in Kingdom Hearts 2? Xion doesn't really have an enemy to fight in an awakening either. So all logical explainations point to no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back