• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eater Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
How do you know when you completed Fin Fatale? Is it possible to master every ability is this game?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry, what do you mean by completing Fin Fatale?

Also, it's possible to learn and master every ability in the game; what's impossible is equipping all of them since the blue-coloured abilities, like HP Boost and Fire Screen, are linked to your Spirits. No three combination of Spirits will give you access to all blue abilities.

Guernsey

Awards
Sorry, what do you mean by completing Fin Fatale?

Also, it's possible to learn and master every ability in the game; what's impossible is equipping all of them since the blue-coloured abilities, like HP Boost and Fire Screen, are linked to your Spirits. No three combination of Spirits will give you access to all blue abilities.

That is nice to know. As for Fin Fatale, I noticed that I didn't get a completed board as I did with my other Dream eaters. I searched arounbd I realized that Fin Fatale's disposition determines the abilities I can unlock, I had no idea that disposition had anything to do with it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, usually the DEs come with two hidden paths on the board. Finding out which dispositions unlock the paths can be a pain especially if you're playing blind. Just know that not every one of them is worth the effort, though.

Guernsey

Awards
Can anyone tell me of an easier way to change dispositions because as I am getting somewhat irritated. The guide does help but I am still not completing anything.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As far as I know there is no easier way than feeding the Dream Eaters.
Just stuff them with the one food item that gives the disposition you want until it happens.

Oh, and by the way, if you changed the disposition of a Dream Eater, it won't change again until you leave the Dream Eater Menu once and return.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The thing about feeding them treats is that your other Dream Eaters might get in the way or eat the treats while they aren't intended to. This might cause them to change dispositions as well, which can be unwanted. It's for this reason that I prefer the nudging / rubbing method by doing it on specific body parts of the DEs, although the change happens quite randomly... but it indeed does give me the luxury of dealing with just one DE at a time.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sadly, I found the whole disposition system very frustrating :( I wish there was an easier way, if you don't care about wasting food, I highly recommend making 2 "useless" DE's and then that way if they eat the food, it doesn't matter since their disposition can change to whatever and I don't care. Personally, I just did the petting though because I didn't want to waste that much munny on treats >_<

I know it's annoying Guernsey, I wish there were a better way (that I could have known of at the time)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back