• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eater in VJUMP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was thinking that as well, but KH already has Hallowe'en Town and Christmas Town in the series, so I don't see why not.

OH. OH. They should make Dream Eaters to correspond to different KH worlds as well, like Wonderland and Space Paranoids/The Grid. And Timeless River. And others. ...I'm getting way too excited about this.

They kind of did that in the game already though :p Like already certain Dream Eaters show up in worlds that they fit in. For instance Prankster's Paradise is full of water Dream Eaters. There are specific examples of some that fit in even more but idk how specific I could without it being possibly "spoilerish."

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They kind of did that in the game already though :p Like already certain Dream Eaters show up in worlds that they fit in. For instance Prankster's Paradise is full of water Dream Eaters. There are specificr examples of some that fit in even more but idk how specific I could without it being possibly "spoilerish."
You could just spoiler tag it if you want.

I do think it looks cute as well. I hope it's put into the international release as a pre-order bonus.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You could just spoiler tag it if you want.

I do think it looks cute as well. I hope it's put into the international release as a pre-order bonus.

Even if it isn't a pre-order bonus...it better at least come over here relatively soon. In Japan, Nintendo at least seems to do a lot of events and special stuff in magazines for Pokemon and it seems SE is going to do the same, but I don't think that would work over here...so how would they release DE's after the game comes out? Nintendo Power? Just give them out for free online or something? It better not involve SE Members though -__- and the whole point system and crap...

Keyblade0

*interest in KH3D is already way past breaking point*
Aww :3

I hope it's quite useful in battle~

...COME ON, JULY 31st, COME HERE SOON! >:I

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Even if it isn't a pre-order bonus...it better at least come over here relatively soon. In Japan, Nintendo at least seems to do a lot of events and special stuff in magazines for Pokemon and it seems SE is going to do the same, but I don't think that would work over here...so how would they release DE's after the game comes out? Nintendo Power? Just give them out for free online or something? It better not involve SE Members though -__- and the whole point system and crap...

They actually have been releasing some of the Kid Icarus AR cards in magazines over here. I got one special card in Game Informer, and another pack came in this months Nintendo Power. I would like it if they did that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Play coins?

kupo1121

Awards
Play coins?

Play coins? For the SE Members points I was referring to the codes you get when you purchase SE merchandise which gives you points...but seeing what Sora2016 said, I wouldn't be shocked if they just come in magazines. I'll get any card that looks different for collector-purposes, but if not, I'll scan it off my computer xP

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Play coins? For the SE Members points I was referring to the codes you get when you purchase SE merchandise which gives you points...but seeing what Sora2016 said, I wouldn't be shocked if they just come in magazines. I'll get any card that looks different for collector-purposes, but if not, I'll scan it off my computer xP

Play coins are like built in currency in the 3DS you can use to unlock certain content in games, mostly the AR games and StreetPass games that are built into the system. You get coins for walking around with your 3DS turned on, it has a pedometer :)

Also, I really hope they do go that route with the cards, and I will be right there with you trying to collect all the different ones! I love the artwork on them, and getting a rare DE doesn't hurt either :p

kupo1121

Awards
Play coins are like built in currency in the 3DS you can use to unlock certain content in games, mostly the AR games and StreetPass games that are built into the system. You get coins for walking around with your 3DS turned on, it has a pedometer :)

Also, I really hope they do go that route with the cards, and I will be right there with you trying to collect all the different ones! I love the artwork on them, and getting a rare DE doesn't hurt either :p

I wouldn't mind Play Coins considering I'm by NYC, and conventions will have 100's of Miis a day to get play coins. However, for other people, I'd hate that if they didn't have people to meet up with, so I hope there would be something like in Re:Coded where you could meet randomly created people because if not, that is unfair to people who can't find others.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind Play Coins considering I'm by NYC, and conventions will have 100's of Miis a day to get play coins. However, for other people, I'd hate that if they didn't have people to meet up with, so I hope there would be something like in Re:Coded where you could meet randomly created people because if not, that is unfair to people who can't find others.
You get coins by walking? Not my passing by other Mii's???

But you can cheat and just shake the system >:D

kupo1121

Awards
You get coins by walking? Not my passing by other Mii's???

But you can cheat and just shake the system >:D

Oh! Those are Play Coins? Nevermind, I'm okay with that seeing as I run everyday...if not, I'll create a machine that shakes violently back and forth lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh! Those are Play Coins? Nevermind, I'm okay with that seeing as I run everyday...if not, I'll create a machine that shakes violently back and forth lol

Yeah, I always get plenty of play coins everyday because I walk around so much with it turned on :)

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, I always get plenty of play coins everyday because I walk around so much with it turned on :)

I use my brother's 3ds because I want to wait in case they make a KH one stateside. It isn't possible to either trade play coins that I got for him into my 3ds, right? If not, is it possible to put my DDD copy into his 3ds, and then use his play coins to get stuff (if you could get stuff) and then put my game back into my 3ds?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I use my brother's 3ds because I want to wait in case they make a KH one stateside. It isn't possible to either trade play coins that I got for him into my 3ds, right? If not, is it possible to put my DDD copy into his 3ds, and then use his play coins to get stuff (if you could get stuff) and then put my game back into my 3ds?

No, you can't trade Play Coins or anything, but if you put the game into his 3DS I assume you could use his play coins :p Its not like there is a system lock or something that only lets you use your own coins (at least I don't think so).

kupo1121

Awards
No, you can't trade Play Coins or anything, but if you put the game into his 3DS I assume you could use his play coins :p Its not like there is a system lock or something that only lets you use your own coins (at least I don't think so).

Does the 3DS save files to the system or the game? If it saves it to the system then I won't be able to transfer my save file to him and back :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
http://www.khinsider.com/content/view/2455/339/

Vacation%20Seal%203DS.jpg

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
I'm curious how many more they have planned since I'm assuming all of the planned DE's are already on the cartridge and just need to be unlocked.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I'm fucked, i only know two other people with a 3DS. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back