• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eater FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

Hey there, it's been a while since I've been around here, but I stopped by to share a couple of useful links (imo) with you guys since I know the Dream Eaters are fidgety and the Brady Games guide is kind of lacking.

I am dozingdevil on gamefaqs and have started what will hopefully be one of the most comprehensive Dream Eater guides out there. There's still some work to do, and there are updates on the way (including the exact numbers of each and every recipe, how many you need to s-rank, and the base rank of EVERY recipe in the game.)

Additionally you should check out the forums on gamefaqs right now, there are two sticky's there by myself and xfyrenx listing every dream eater ability, and which disposition unlocks it.

the faq - GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) Dream Eater FAQ by dozingdevil

If you have any suggestions, be sure to share. I'm happy to respond here if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swordsaint

bump for great justice - There was a pretty massive update yesterday/today.

No interest over here or something?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would appreciate it if you would refrain from advertising anywhere but in your sig. I've removed the link to Gamefaqs in the meantime, sorry.

In any case, everyone's probably found another source for their Dream Eater needs.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It has probably not been seen yet by so many people, lol. Many are still immersed in the game itself.

I have it bookmarked though, since the guidebook does not seem to really get into detail about the Dream Eaters and how to feed/pet them.

Swordsaint

Would appreciate it if you would refrain from advertising anywhere but in your sig. I've removed the link to Gamefaqs in the meantime, sorry.

In any case, everyone's probably found another source for their Dream Eater needs.
ok sorry, at least you left the faq up, i dont see what the problem is though tbh.

Nothing I've seen goes in to as much detail as my faq does, from what I've seen, not even the bradygames guide, though it IIIIS brady games so no surprises there.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol, I've been using that FAQ for a while now (didn't know it was you who created it). Thanks! :D It's the best help on DE's I've seen anywhere thus far (at least most comprehensive and easiest to use).

Swordsaint

bumping this just to say that there's been a few updates since i last poked my head around here. :) most noteable of which i believe is a complete list of places to poke/rub your DE's to get your desired disposition, from EVERY disposition :)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
bumping this just to say that there's been a few updates since i last poked my head around here. :) most noteable of which i believe is a complete list of places to poke/rub your DE's to get your desired disposition, from EVERY disposition :)

Oh god yes, thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back