• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

Nomura did say that 3D would have a shocking ending. One of my theories is that Yen Sid will be one of the final bosses. Why and how, you might ask. Throughout Sora and Riku's journey when they are traveing the world's, Yen Sid learns of Xehanort's ultimate plans, but finds a way to ultimatley defeat him that he has yet to tell to Sora and Riku. Xehanort (or one of his allies) takes control of the darkness in Yen Sid's heart, and makes him attack Sora and Riku. Naturally, Yen Sid goes the way Eraqus did 11 years before he did, and disappears. Xehanort then takes control of some ultimate power and the worlds fall into darkness. Sora and Riku are fatally injured, (and neither of them become masters) but decide to follow Xehanort to defeat him and save the worlds. (insert premis for kh3 here)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
^ This. Sorry, but i can't help but agree. I don't agree with your theory.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No. That can't be it. Doesn't fit right. Yen Sid wouldn't succumb to Darkness like that. He understands the balance of both more than most in this series.

I expect the final boss to be something bigger than Yen Sid. Yen Sid isn't close to Sora or Riku, so the emotional impact isn't that big. I rather believe it could be somebody like...Riku or Sora we'll be fighting in the end.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yen Sid is retired, he is lazy to become 3D final boss.

"Mickey!" "Hoho! Yeah, Yen Sid?" "Sora and Riku need a game Final Boss, and seeing as i'm a lazy f'uck, could you go disguise yourself and fight them or some shit?" "Yes Yen Sid sir......"

Digidude111

"Mickey!" "Hoho! Yeah, Yen Sid?" "Sora and Riku need a game Final Boss, and seeing as i'm a lazy f'uck, could you go disguise yourself and fight them or some shit?" "Yes Yen Sid sir......"

lmao. but honestly, to me this theory seems somewhat plausable. (the only flaw is idk what disney would think about killing off yen sid.) remember, xehanort is incredibly powerful, and could easily beat anyone with his great stregnth, hell, it took sora and riku dozens of attempts to kill ansem and xemnas. yen sid is retired and hasnt done anything in a while he can probly easily get controlled. and stranger things in the series have happened, who knows? its just a theory the trailer just came out.

Crystal

Silver Member

Mickey as 3D final boss..?
How about Sora become final boss to Riku?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lmao. but honestly, to me this theory seems somewhat plausable. (the only flaw is idk what disney would think about killing off yen sid.) remember, xehanort is incredibly powerful, and could easily beat anyone with his great stregnth, hell, it took sora and riku dozens of attempts to kill ansem and xemnas. yen sid is retired and hasnt done anything in a while he can probly easily get controlled. and stranger things in the series have happened, who knows? its just a theory the trailer just came out.

Yen Sid won't and can't be controlled. He wouldn't be corrupted by Darkness.

αsiя

space coke
A totally boring boss fight that will open up many question that will need another side game to answer half of it.

Digidude111

αsiя;5417908 said:
A totally boring boss fight that will open up many question that will need another side game to answer half of it.

wow, someone's optimistic.

blackberi

αsiя;5417908 said:

Lol'd and then realized how true this statement is... sadface.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Yen Sid wouldn't be corrupted and he's also retired, so, I really don't see this happening.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
Yen sid finds out a way to rescue ven by splitting sora's heart, which is pushed to mickey to choose. When mickey agrees, and at the end of 3D, yen sid oders a duel between sora and riku. Yen sid waits till the right moment to strike sora in the. And when he does he sends mickey to distract riku while the heart of sora was being torn apart. And as sora's comatose body falls riku catches him and cries (cue sappy flashback sequence). Then we go to the room of awakening, when ven starts to wake up. A hooded man kidnaps ven. (Cue the start of KH3)
It sound like a fanfic but might happen if Yen sid is with xehanort, or was mindfucked into doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back