• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I really hope not >.< If it were I think it would be a form we have already faced and I dont want that :p

Vanitas would be a best for being a final boss.
But i'm still not sure whether he is still wandering in RoD or already been re-absorbed by Ven.

Pkmnmaster0603

How about Xion pops out of nowhere and smacks both Riku and Sora down in her giant armor form? Or simply her Raganok spamming form?

NotaHero21

I was just making a wild assumption. Maybe, since Xion COULD be a separate being like the Riku Replica...

I strongly believe she is as she was part of the replica program, the only reason she needed to join with sora was because her primary function was to absorb his memories, to prevent him from ever waking and to replace him so as to be under the orginxiatons control. She was never ACTUALLY part of sora.

Crystal

Silver Member
I strongly believe she is as she was part of the replica program, the only reason she needed to join with sora was because her primary function was to absorb his memories, to prevent him from ever waking and to replace him so as to be under the orginxiatons control. She was never ACTUALLY part of sora.

Xion is part of Sora's memories and Riku as well.

Pkmnmaster0603

Yeah, I suppose. But how is she gonna get released from Sora? Riku becomes possessed and stabs Sora with the Keyblade? Or the Mysterious Figure pops out of nowhere with the No Name Keyblade and releases Sora's heart? Etc. etc.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, I suppose. But how is she gonna get released from Sora? Riku becomes possessed and stabs Sora with the Keyblade? Or the Mysterious Figure pops out of nowhere with the No Name Keyblade and releases Sora's heart? Etc. etc.

You mean how Xion being created?
It was the time when Xemnas encounter Sora in KH1 , Xemnas take some of Sora's memories and create Xion.

NotaHero21

I believe that part of her suffering is that she never got to live as her own person...If so a remedy would need to be found to this as she is one of the people sora has to save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back