• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance's Development stage?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanX

Just wanted to see how far you think they are into the game, cos I'm actually quite curious when they started development. Would they be passed world selection and plot ideas? Post what you think

blueheart

Bronze Member
Game creators seem to take a long time making games. We're really not going to have as much as of hint on it until summer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just with KH 3 and the rest of the future games, 100% complete, they just want to make us angry.

Zul

Awards
They should be done with the story and voicing by now, seeing as that seemed to be done very early on in BBS's development.

It's probably rendering all of the scenes and such which(I think) ends up taking the most time, as well as balancing out anything in the battle system.

I'm guessing it'll come out a year after BBS vol 2, which I think will come out in a year as most of everything already seems done(graphics and models and all), with KH3 coming out 2-4 years after that.

That's being very optimistic of course.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The game was first announced at last years E3. The team that made BBS is working on KH3D. So since BBS was released in January 2010, and KH3D was announced at E3 last year, then we can assume KH3D probably started development March, April, or May 2010. So it's been in development for atleast a year or more now.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
we will fid out in june
i know there using leftovers from the game versus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back