• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKHPlayer

dream__drop__distance_by_yellowtoad-d4jvxbb.png

Haven't made any sigs in a while. Might as well post one.

Cnc please.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Not trying to be too negative but:

- That text looks like it was slapped on there at the last minute. It's devoid of any blending techniques. It was placed well though, but I think you could have used a better selection of font.
- The leaf-like pattern across the bottom doesn't seem needed. It's covering up some of Riku, which just looks unappealing to me.
- There's an overall lack of emphasis on Sora or Riku, which I think is needed. The texture placed on top is covering the whole tag evenly, which is not good because you have two very obvious focal points in that stock. Mess around with it a bit more so Sora and Riku "pop."

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Them yellowish-gold dots to me should've been your only foreground effects. They would have made this a more eye-pleasing tag even with sora AND riku there. Souji is right about the text, it does seem like it was slapped on there, but maybe if it were somehow on just one line, it would be better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back