• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream drop distance similar to Deep dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ollimolli95

Has anyone other than me noticed the similarities between Deep dive and Dream drop distance? Like the words... Deep=Distance and dive=drop. Also in the DDD trailer there are raining Sora's from the sky like the deep dive movie where there are shooting stars. The last thing I noticed is that in both movies Sora/Roxas is surrounded by heartless.

Tell me what you think :)

Awards
How are Deep/Distance and Dive/Drop similar? The only thing they have in common is the Ds. Raining Soras and shooting stars? What's the connection? I don't get it.

And pretty much every trailer has someone or the other surrounded by heartless. So no.

Xorne

How are Deep/Distance and Dive/Drop similar? The only thing they have in common is the Ds. Raining Soras and shooting stars? What's the connection? I don't get it.

And pretty much every trailer has someone or the other surrounded by heartless. So no.

I think he's referring to the meanings of the words themselves. As in how deep you go into something could be compared to how far of a distance you traverse something. Similarly, diving can be seen as a way of moving downwards in a liquid (I'm getting arguments here, aren't I?) and dropping a way of moving downwards in air.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I think he's referring to the meanings of the words themselves. As in how deep you go into something could be compared to how far of a distance you traverse something. Similarly, diving can be seen as a way of moving downwards in a liquid (I'm getting arguments here, aren't I?) and dropping a way of moving downwards in air.

I agree. Also i have had thoughts of the similar meanings but i cant figue out what they have to do with each other. I guess we will find out later on....remember in kingdom hearts there is no such thing as coincidence... like if you play sanctuary and/or simple and clean backwards there is a message...Coincidence? i think not

Awards

Hmm. Fair enough I suppose.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
You know what this thread makes me think?

That "Deep Dive Dream" would be a much better title. It'd seem less Engrishy because we're used to the phrase "Deep Dive," it scans way better since all three words would be single-syllable, and it'd convey the "distance you fall in your dreams" thing nearly as well.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

That "Deep Dive Dream" would be a much better title. It'd seem less Engrishy because we're used to the phrase "Deep Dive," it scans way better since all three words would be single-syllable, and it'd convey the "distance you fall in your dreams" thing nearly as well.

YOU ARE A GENIUS. HURRY SEND NOMURA A LETTER BEFORE HE MAKES THE PERMANENT MISTAKE!!!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Has anyone other than me noticed the similarities between Deep dive and Dream drop distance? Like the words... Deep=Distance and dive=drop. Also in the DDD trailer there are raining Sora's from the sky like the deep dive movie where there are shooting stars. The last thing I noticed is that in both movies Sora/Roxas is surrounded by heartless.

Tell me what you think :)

Huh? I never thought of that before... although I think it's just a coincidence in all honesty.

Xorne

Apparently my brain never shook off the filth after I dropped it in a sewer... That title just sounds dirty to me. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back