• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
chuman said:
i could see 3DHD and X[chi] in a remaster all by itself, but what about a third title for cinematics? maybe we'll finally see bbs v2 resolved...

As much as I'd love to play a remastered Dream Drop Distance, THAT is something that I'd love to see more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i could see 3DHD and X[chi] in a remaster all by itself, but what about a third title for cinematics? maybe we'll finally see bbs v2 resolved...

It wouldn't need to have three. It can just be KH3D HD all on its own.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, serif]3DHD + X[Chi] + [/FONT]KHIII Demo would be great!

I like this idea, though~

limit

If this turns out to be true, my day just keeps getting better and better!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe it may end up being Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Mix version HD, doubt it but it'd be interesting.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
"A DDD HD Remaster would NEVER happen" they said
"Why would they need to remaster a title that was only made a few years ago?" they said
"There's no point for there to be a DDD remaster" they said

Glad I always had hope for a DDD remaster. I hope we get some good news soon about it.

*cough*There better not be a DDD HD collectors edition with 1.5 and 2.5 included in it or I'll scream*cough*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*cough*There better not be a DDD HD collectors edition with 1.5 and 2.5 included in it or I'll scream*cough*
Denial is the first step towards acceptance~

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Anger is the second, so I'll fulfill that part

If they do that they're ***holes.

:wink:

Antar

Awards
Woah! This is an amazing find! Good job and good eye! There's a chance that DDD might be remastered now!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Woah! This is an amazing find! Good job and good eye! There's a chance that DDD might be remastered now!

There was always a chance! This is just a little piece of that proof (that they may or may not have expected people to notice) :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There was always a chance! This is just a little piece of that proof (that they may or may not have expected people to notice) :D
They should have realised people would notice after they noticed Aqua having a different model in the X cards ;D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I personally think porting Chi to Vita like they're doing with Agito would be enough to take care of that problem 8D

Ipad is about a 100 times more probable than Vita.

Ugh, 2 movies instead of 2 playable? Pass. I rather see Square take a page from MGSV Ground Zeroes & have the 3rd title be a glorified KH3 demo. Showcasing the game mechanics & graphics of KH3 but with it's own story. Essentially it would be akin to the Roxas prologue of KH2 spun off into it's own thing.

Of course that would mean 3.5 HD Remix can't be on PS3, but it's time to move on to next gen anyway.

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
I think it should be Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and the long awaited Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Vol 2, and a special bonus to a localized version of Kingdom Hearts χ. So no, I don't think Kingdom Hearts χ should be moved to a console, because I think part of the fun is the online browser game part. Instead, it should stay online, and, like I said, a special bonus should come with buying this new remaster, which I will call Kingdom Hearts HD 2.75 ReMIX, because it's not Kingdom Hearts III yet, so it can't be Kingdom Hearts HD 3.5 ReMIX. So yeah, my thoughts on that. Still, even just having Kingdom Hearts HD 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is a win on its own.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Run like shit on the iPad right now, honestly. Even if they released an app for it, it wouldn't solve the main issue they're facing with a western release with trying to find a local host for western players.

At least with the Vita, they could potentially use Sony's international servers for the game.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Run like shit on the iPad right now, honestly.
Isn't there a thing on the homepage that says it's not compatible with tablets?

And I thought iOS devices couldn't run Flash.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isn't there a thing on the homepage that says it's not compatible with tablets?

And I thought iOS devices couldn't run Flash.
A few of the other members have been able to play it on tablets and mobile regardless.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It is possible if you use cloud Flash service. There are mobile browsers that you can use to access this feature and run Chi and any other Flash-based browser games on your device.

Denne

I hope they release Kingdom Hearts 3.5 that includes gameplay of 358/2 days, Recoded and Dream Drop Distance

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ugh, 2 movies instead of 2 playable? Pass. I rather see Square take a page from MGSV Ground Zeroes & have the 3rd title be a glorified KH3 demo. Showcasing the game mechanics & graphics of KH3 but with it's own story. Essentially it would be akin to the Roxas prologue of KH2 spun off into it's own thing.

Of course that would mean 3.5 HD Remix can't be on PS3, but it's time to move on to next gen anyway.

who said i meant two movies? i mean X[chi] as title #2 being run on playstation's servers and bbs v2 as an original story. however, i've grown on the idea of having a demo for III instead and the game collection could be released on the Vita, PS4 or possibly both with the business model they used for PS All-Stars where you bought the PS3 game and got the Vita game free.

of course i doubt square would even spend the resources required but with remote play (or the III demo being a PS4 download only), there are enough possibilities to make this a reality.

I'D RATHER HAVE MIRAGE ARENA AS IT'S OWN GLORIOUS TITLE THOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back