• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance - Happy 4th Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
4 years ago today, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance released today in North America on the Nintendo 3DS. its a fan favorite and the last new Kingdom Hearts title besides X [Chi] and Unchained X.

and I'm sure you may all know, its being remastered in HD for the PS4, along with new titles Back Cover and 0.2 a Fragmentary Passage, due for release in December worldwide.

Muke

whatever
Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DDD!!

You shall forever be known as the "title that ruined everything", but you'll always have a special playce in my heart.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DDD!!

You shall forever be known as the "title that ruined everything", but you'll always have a special playce in my heart.

I don't really think that time travel "ruined" the series (at least in my opinion), it could have just been elaborated better, that's all. Regardless, I played Dream Drop Distance for my 17th Birthday as my very first Nintendo 3DS title. It's special to me. Happy Birthday DDD.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Happy b-day DDD, my second favorite KH game! Man, it was a magical winter when I played this game. I had fun, laughed and tears were shed. My 3DS's clock says that I poured well over 100 hours in DDD.
I can't wait to play this in 60 fps and with potentially tweaked hit-stun.

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
My favourite KH game forever. DDD is simply love. I loved the complexity of the plot, also I loved how confused it made me. Yes. I love it forever. I'll treasure my 3DS version for eternity.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't really think that time travel "ruined" the series (at least in my opinion), it could have just been elaborated better, that's all. Regardless, I played Dream Drop Distance for my 17th Birthday as my very first Nintendo 3DS title. It's special to me. Happy Birthday DDD.

'Cause of the time travel?

I mean... it wasn't that bad.
I don't think it ruined the series either. That was me referring to people who talk like that. "The title that ruined the series"..
So

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Well, the one game I haven't played yet but watched the whole game has it's 4th birthday. I need to hurry up and play it. T_T

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You shall be remembered as "the game in which we FINALLY play as Riku for a reasonable amount of time". Still hate you for Sora's stupidity and the time travel bullshit.

redcrown

Awards
Somehow that 2D disaster doesn't count to me, sorry.

Plus, even with it being remastered as Re:com, the gameplay was so simplified from Sora's and easy/short to play through that it made it essentially only a bonus mini game after the main one. Even with its great story arc/character development.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yaaaay to the game I have the worst love-hate relationship with <3

Love every minute of Riku, love the worlds, love that everything is magenta, love the music, love how damn hard it is, love the Dream Eaters, hate time travel, hate having to raise all of the DEs affinity to max so I'll never 100% KH3D ever except on PS4 if they changed how Affinity works.

<3 <3 <3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Happy Birthday to the equally bad and good game Dream Drop Distance!
tumblr_inline_mup1a7pH0l1qihn6j.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I remember being so incredibly hyped for this game. Watched all the movies that would appear as worlds, caught up on the series lore, waited for such a painfully long time. And when I finally got my hands on it, I loved almost every minute of it.

Screw the hate, I loved DDD and I am so excited to replay it for the hundredth time on my new PS4.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
hooray for the game i used to deeply hate but kinda like know once i've realized that i only hated it because it was on the 3DS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I remember freaking out like a crazy fangirl over the announcement that the TWEWY gang would be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back