• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Actually I guesss it will be airing for you guys first, you should look out for it.
Hahahaha ha hahaha haha ha.

As far as I can remember, we haven't got any commercila for games since 2005 since "Ratchet and Clank: Deadlock"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
i-7w8dMDH-X3.jpg

Seems legit.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I haven't seen a commercial for KH in the UK since COM. Maybe that's just me, and I've managed to miss them all. But I'd love to see a KH3D commercial~

Dexan92

I haven't seen a commercial for KH in the UK since COM. Maybe that's just me, and I've managed to miss them all. But I'd love to see a KH3D commercial~

The last commerical that i saw in the UK was 358/2 days:

[video=youtube;JoBD5CYHOrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBD5CYHOrc[/video]

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Wow, this is pretty much the first demo I've been so excited for since the games I like usually don't get them. (MIYAMOTOOOOOOOOO!!)
Anyways, the game is pretty solid! It took me a little while to get used to the Flowmotion and Kingdom Hearts in general since I hadn't played one in a few months. However, I finally got it down and practically have the whole demo playthrough memorized. I think I have about twenty five tries still left, which is plenty of time to satisfy my thirst for the full game.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Nintendo eShop KH3D Demo Impressions

I loved the demo, but I got bored with it pretty quickly, so I haven't played it much I think I still have like 18 tries left. Probably pick up again when EUR version comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back