• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Just got my first glimpse of the demo via a youtube video. I must say, you 3DS owners are very lucky! the game looks super fun! if I was able to play the demo i would only have 15 more plays left by tommorow. I am envious of you gals and guys :(

BTW: Neku's Flowmotion skills are awesome!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I feel guilty DESTROYING the nightmare versions of Meow Wow. )=

...they're too cute. xD

Original Sin

Wow, is that demo ever a lot of fun. My favorite thing to do is just ignore the instructions during the Tutorial, and fly around District's 1 and 2 with Flowmotion. It really helps you get the hang of the fast pacing of it all.

I'm still having trouble getting used to the Attack/Jump reversal though, as I've been playing a ton of Birth by Sleep lately.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's weird. Why would they limit the number of tries?
We get it sooner? I dunno.

I finally figured out why I keep quitting the DDD demo at night to play Theatrhythm... TFF is more of a night time game for me, where as DDD I prefer during the day. I crave TFF at night and DDD during the day

Ventusblade_

Played it 3 times, and I mostly used Flowmotion to sharpen my skills.Gotta admit it was confusing at first,but now I got the hang of it! Btw, we have glide, counter raid, and block rush on the demo.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Who do you guys think is the hardest enemy in the demo (implying there is one if you had to choose)? I'd go with the bear since his charge attack does the most damage for an attack in the game and his attack where he shatters the Earth stuns you. Hockomokey just takes long to beat, but tedious =/= difficult.

Also, who is hating on Nightmare Meow Wow, that is my favorite part of the demo (minus the ending where Meow Wow is on the top screen looking longingly at the big balloon...)

Ventusblade_

Kab Kannon. He shields & attacks in long range while I'm taking our the Kuma Panda & the cat mace. Some people say that the monkey is hard. Remember, we'll have potions, soo...

inverse K-blade7

Tyranno Rex. They breath fire, have a sonic roar, two different spin attacks, and an attack where they bite Sora and thrash him around a bit. They also dont telegraph their moves as much as say, Kooma Panda.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Who do you guys think is the hardest enemy in the demo (implying there is one if you had to choose)? I'd go with the bear since his charge attack does the most damage for an attack in the game and his attack where he shatters the Earth stuns you. Hockomokey just takes long to beat, but tedious =/= difficult.

Also, who is hating on Nightmare Meow Wow, that is my favorite part of the demo (minus the ending where Meow Wow is on the top screen looking longingly at the big balloon...)

as for the toughest, I would also have to go with the bear, until I mastered the flowmotion and send him flying.

This is probably the biggest game I'm waiting for this year :) I'm loving the demo bit by bit and everytime I play it, I find more and more new things in it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Think he meant "Hasami Kuwagata" or scissor stag beetle...

jmartin912

Was the TFF demo released in America? I can't find it on the eShop...

*Sorry if this has already been asked*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Was the TFF demo released in America? I can't find it on the eShop...

*Sorry if this has already been asked*
Australia/Europe.
That one's not in it either.
Then which one is this one?:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I see the differences in the nose, but I can't find the other one on the Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back