• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know right?! I'm so happy they finally did that xD
So helpful cause the guys kept falling off the roof haha.

Finally got around to it and recorded the boss:

[video=youtube;qPAZOcJG0Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAZOcJG0Fk&feature=plcp[/video]
Just because you have a proper camera/set up ;A;

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I gotta say a few things I though of this.

*Sora sounds older... idk if he's older or just because the VA is older.
* Controls feel really natural, but too many motion controls. I mean, I'm so used to having little controls and now each new game has so much to do to get rid of the monsters. xD But doesn't mean I don't like it. Really helpful the whole time.
*Got a bit confused at a point in demo, something about a Squall battle arena thing? Anyone tried to do it?
*What could I do with the pets? Did anyone do anything with them?

Other than that.. awesome demo! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL GAME! :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's a Link Portal. They're named after FF characters. You're basically pitted against "their" party of Dream Eaters and are given some sort of objective (i.e. defeat them in 20 seconds or take no damage) and obtain items by winning.

You can't really do much with the Dream Eaters in the demo asides from basic gameplay interaction in battle.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So what happened to flick rush? Wasn't it supposed to be part of this demo?

They said it would be :( But it doesn't seem like it is. There was a door on the balcony of the coliseum, and I got hopeful for a second, but it was just a random door that did nothing :/

EpicCh33se

Awards
Just because you have a proper camera/set up ;A;

I actually don't... I just grab a bunch of books, make 2 stacks, put my camera on one and my 3DS on the other, and keep adjusting everything until it's just right.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I actually don't... I just grab a bunch of books, make 2 stacks, put my camera on one and my 3DS on the other, and keep adjusting everything until it's just right.
I wish I could have done that D:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've been having fun doing laps around the Fourth District without touching the ground. It's good practice for those who aren't used to flowmotion yet.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Got the one where he falls down the stairs in the first district <3

Edit: I think I just made Sora teleport...

Last edited:

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Absolutely amazing!!! I'm so glad that the demo didn't have a time limit attached to it do you could explore the whole 4th district and also use all of the flow motion attacks. I'm am still a bit uncoordinated with the flow motion as I am blindly bouncing of walls In the wrong direction but I'm sure i will get then hang of it later. Also I think the australian eshop has trolled me, I only get 15 tries instead of 30! What is this!? Nevermind 15 is more than enough for me. :) hope everyone is enjoying it and for the people without a 3DS or in the wrong region I have been in your situation before and that felling you are feeling is horrible. Hope you guys can get your hands on it soon enough

B@con

All those neon-like colours and all this purple and pink... it makes my eyes bleed!

The kupo happened to KingdomHearts?

video-game-memes-so-kingdom-hearts.jpg

I knew it would look more "colourfull" than previous entries because of the trailers I saw and stuff but this is...

Crystal

Silver Member
I might miss out something. But, is this demo only available for NA?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
All those neon-like colours and all this purple and pink... it makes my eyes bleed!

I knew it would look more "colourfull" than previous entries because of the trailers I saw and stuff but this is...

That's the whole theme of KH3D, it's so beautiful looking at it on the screen

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

video-game-memes-so-kingdom-hearts.jpg

Something refreshing. The enemies are still those dark colors, anyways, so why trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back