• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
It's so wonderful I forgot I even had glide available to use

jc.jpg

That's it, I'm starting a Glide fanclub.

Danjam

So I downloaded Theatrhythm first and played it so I could build up the hype for when I played KH3D. Both are good, but KH3D is awesome!!
I've gotten the endings where Meow Wow rolls around in the 5th and 1st district, and the link portal names I got were Tidus, Vivi, Shantotto and Laguna.
What do you guys think of the new dream eater names, I know Hockomonkey has already been discussed, but what do you guys think of Kooma Panda's name?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
whats a link portal and whats this I hear about final fantasy names?

(I knew NOTHING about the battle system or enemy names prior to playing the English demo just so you know)

Danjam

Oh and the names of some items are pretty cool too - Ice Dream Cone. I've also gotten balloons, water barrels, shield cookies and block-it chocolate. I'm really quirky when it comes to item names!

Last edited:

BagelBreath

Awards
The demo was really short, but it was still freaking awesome. It's a shame that we couldn't play as Riku.
I'm really enjoying flowmotion, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. :D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So I downloaded Theatrhythm first and played it so I could build up the hype for when I played KH3D. Both are good, but KH3D is awesome!!
I've gotten the endings where Meow Wow rolls around in the 5th and 1st district, and the link portal names I got were Tidus, Vivi, Shantotto and Laguna.
What do you guys think of the new dream eater names, I know Hockomonkey has already been discussed, but what do you guys think of Kooma Panda's name?

I didn't realize they had his name in it :/ It's the same as Hockomonkey. They chose to translate half of the name and just leave the other half in its Japanese name. Kuma means Bear.

Oh and the names of some items are pretty cool too - Ice Dream Cone. I've also gotten balloons, water barrels and shield cookies. I'm really quirky when it comes to item names!

Those are the items you feed to your Dream Eaters to raise their stats I believe. Well, the cone and cookies :p The Balloons and Water Barrels are for the AR games you can play with them.

whats a link portal and whats this I hear about final fantasy names?

(I knew NOTHING about the battle system or enemy names prior to playing the English demo just so you know)

There are two kinds of Link Portals: Battle Portals where you are challenged with defeating set Dream Eaters with a set of limitations like a time limit, can only take so much damage, etc. and if you complete it you get rare items and sometimes synthesis materials for the Dream Eaters themselves.

The other kinds are Friend Portals which give you a pre-made set of Dream Eaters you can use temporarily to aid you in battle. The FF names are the names on the pre-made portals. Like I got "Tidus' portal." That is all. You can also Streetpass them with other people.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Sign here if, when you accessed the tutorial mode, you felt nostalgic during the Ursula battle. ;~;
*signs and drops a tear*

*signs*

though i suppose the fact that she's delegated to tutorial boss would certainly make her
*punglasses*
a poor, unfortunate soul~

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
There are two kinds of Link Portals: Battle Portals where you are challenged with defeating set Dream Eaters with a set of limitations like a time limit, can only take so much damage, etc. and if you complete it you get rare items and sometimes synthesis materials for the Dream Eaters themselves.

The other kinds are Friend Portals which give you a pre-made set of Dream Eaters you can use temporarily to aid you in battle. The FF names are the names on the pre-made portals. Like I got "Tidus' portal." That is all. You can also Streetpass them with other people.
I kind of understa- no I don't, still have no idea what you just said. I no NOTHING about khddd gameplay-wise, only what I saw in the demo and I didn't see a link portal.

Danjam

I didn't realize they had his name in it :/ It's the same as Hockomonkey. They chose to translate half of the name and just leave the other half in its Japanese name. Kuma means Bear.
Well I wanted to see what would happen when you let your dream eater's HP reach zero. Meow Wow got knocked out first and so you have to go and press "A" to revive him, and then one second later Kooma Panda "died" and it says "Kooma Panda is in trouble. Quickly press A to revive him" or something like that.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I kind of understa- no I don't, still have no idea what you just said. I no NOTHING about khddd gameplay-wise, only what I saw in the demo and I didn't see a link portal.

There is one, it is near the new item shop in the 4th District. If you clear out the plaza, then you should see a pink symbol on the map on the bottom screen. Walk over to it, and touch it on the bottom screen and you can activate it. They are randomly generated throughout the game. But I dunno what else to explain :p For the Battle ones, I mean you just kill some Dream Eaters with limitations and get items. They are like battle missions I guess.

And the Friend ones are just to help you out, they usually let you use strong Dream Eaters. That is pretty much their purpose :p

Well I wanted to see what would happen when you let your dream eater's HP reach zero. Meow Wow got knocked out first and so you have to go and press "A" to revive him, and then one second later Kooma Panda "died" and it says "Kooma Panda is in trouble. Quickly press A to revive him" or something like that.

I assumed that is how you saw :p I figured that out after I made my comment though. I tried to avoid letting them die myself :p The only one that did was Meow Wow, and of course I revived him.

EpicCh33se

Awards
Finally got around to it and recorded the boss:

[video=youtube;qPAZOcJG0Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAZOcJG0Fk&feature=plcp[/video]

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Finally got around to it and recorded the boss:

[video=youtube;qPAZOcJG0Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAZOcJG0Fk&feature=plcp[/video]

You should have let him destroy the roof :p That is the best part haha. But this was great video, the quality is quite good.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Dang Sora voice got even deeper since kh2. Its Haley but wow. Neku's dialouge with sora is crackin me up, i cant wait untill the full relase just another 4 weeks.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Finally got him to break the glass, took me a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back