• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the demo is great, the little challenge is a pain, i cant beat the dino dream eaters in 20 seconds so i fail everytime but I'm disappointed by the fact that you only get to play as sora....i wanted to play as riku.

Well, the game is coming out in less than forty days, which is twenty-four hours each, sixty minutes each and sixty seconds each.

The full game is right around the corner.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
the demo is great, the little challenge is a pain, i cant beat the dino dream eaters in 20 seconds so i fail everytime but I'm disappointed by the fact that you only get to play as sora....i wanted to play as riku.

Use your commands. Sparkga, for example, is great because it covers a very wide range.

(they did mention that we would be limited to Sora when this was first announced)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It's Japanese name is Hakozaru. Dunno if that has anything to do with it though.

Oh, yeah...just like how Neko Cat became Necho Cat. They just made half of it up :p Zaru means monkey (well technically Saru does, but sometimes in Japanese they switch syllables so they are said easier so its the same thing) :p

UltimaJackpot

The little scene with Meow Wow manages to be even more adorable than the one in the JP version of the demo.

Hockomonkey's going to take some getting used to, though.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Sparkga pretty much demolishes anything, including Hockomonkey. It's like the Mega Flare of KH3D. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I totally spazzed after I played through the second time and saw a different ending. So cute! I wonder how many there are.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I love those little cute endings of Meow Wow~

How many of them are there? I have done it twice so far, so I saw two of them. One where he sees the Coliseum, and then one where a Nightmare Meow Wow runs past in the Second District.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How many of them are there? I have done it twice so far, so I saw two of them. One where he sees the Coliseum, and then one where a Nightmare Meow Wow runs past in the Second District.

I got different ones :O

One where he's in the 4th district in front of the glowing doors and another where he's rolling around on the glass roof.

UltimaJackpot

Not sure if this was noted, but the more time you spend fighting dream eaters repeatedly, the higher Hockomonkey's (God that sounds so awkward) HP becomes.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm so happy I could cry. This Flowmotion! It's so fun! I know some people had trouble getting used to it but it came naturally to me. I love it! Spent about 40 minutes just zooming around the Fourth District. It really makes me feel like the world is my playground. I would even go as far as saying it's one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, where is the link portal?

Edit: Nevermind, I found Cecil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back