• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Short demo, but it was all so awesome! I still have to get the hang of the flowmotion.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN, MY SLOW-ASS WIFI HAS ME STUCK IN LIMBO.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It is so beautiful! I am geeking out so much right now, and I am only on the tutorial :p I have been meaning to go out and get a Circle Pad Pro this week, guess I will tomorrow, so I can try it out with the game. It is compatible with the demo I assume, right?

The demo is not Circle Pad Pro compatible. I'm staring at it right now on the pause menu.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The demo is not Circle Pad Pro compatible. I'm staring at it right now on the pause menu.

So, I got my Circle Pad Pro out for nothing, the man stated the demo was available at the same time he said it was Circle Pad Pro compatible, and it isn't?

My feels are very mixed.

Better save your money until August 19 if I were you

What happens August 19?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
"Thank you for playing!"

So many feels. From what little I played, I can already tell Flowmotion is going to take some time getting used to (for me, anyway); I kept using it accidentally. Other than that, the game feels buttery smooth and looks so damn purdy.

I want more. :c

Sorax 122

I have been like having convulsions this whole time. *sobbing* It was so short, but it was so good. I need more. Agghhhhh Y YOU NO HAVE RIKU!!!!!!! I need more, i gotta have more. Square, take all of my money.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yeah, I should probably mention that the action feels a bit too fast for the camera at times. :/

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
For those who can't play the demo, the camera works like it did in Kingdom Hearts 1.

Ah Kupo, does that mean it gets stuck around every corner at every worst possible moment?

EpicCh33se

Awards
Ah Kupo, does that mean it gets stuck around every corner at every worst possible moment?

Uh... that hasn't happened to me yet. But what I meant was that you used L to move the camera left and R to move it right.

Dr_Mario64

Haley Joel Osment sounds so weird.

...And here I thought I was going crazy. I KNEW HJO's voice sounded different but I can't lay my finger on how. Anyhoo, not bad for a demo. I love the Flowmotion aspect and it's nice to see the partner Dream Eaters get the spotlight. Although, my favorite part of the combat is Reality Shift. That is pretty damn creative. One thing I don't understand, however, is why Ursula was used as a tutorial enemy. That makes no sense at all. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back