• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Re: Nintendo eShop KH3D Demo Impressions

I didn't know where or how I should ask this but this seems as good a place as any. I don't have a 3DS and I don't plan on getting one(Vita instead), but I still want to watch a playthrough of this game. Are any of you planning on recording one that isn't like you holding the thing up to a camera? I don't know if it's possible to plug it into a video capture card or if anyone as figured it out, but I'd really like to watch halfway-decent quality videos without worrying about glare, relfections and all that other junk. I haven't found any videos that are like that yet so I was wondering if you guys had that figured out and recorded the demo?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I didn't know where or how I should ask this but this seems as good a place as any. I don't have a 3DS and I don't plan on getting one(Vita instead), but I still want to watch a playthrough of this game. Are any of you planning on recording one that isn't like you holding the thing up to a camera? I don't know if it's possible to plug it into a video capture card or if anyone as figured it out, but I'd really like to watch halfway-decent quality videos without worrying about glare, relfections and all that other junk. I haven't found any videos that are like that yet so I was wondering if you guys had that figured out and recorded the demo?

Recording the 3DS from a physical camera is actually the only way to record 3DS gameplay at the moment.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

The youtube channel Nintendomination does the best job at recording 3DS gameplay I've ever seen. For example, here is their recording of the 3D demo.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

They will probably do a walkthrough of the game when it comes out. Or at least the first hour or so.

sdr08

chaser, if you thought playing with one hand was hard, try playing it with one finger

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Thanks Juggernaut, except for I think they're going to be playing the German version of it when the actual game comes out. At least they had the sense to record the sound on their computer.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
chaser, if you thought playing with one hand was hard, try playing it with one finger

try playing with NO FINGER!!!!!!!! Honestly though, the demo is easy enough to use one finger and still win, all you need is to alternate between moving and spamming Attack (at least for the demo).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Record a video and I'll see how hard it really is.

At least with one finger, you don't run into the risk of hurting your hand.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

While you're on the eShop, there's a few 3D screenshots of the game to look at. Nothing too important though. I posted one of them above.

sdr08

Record a video and I'll see how hard it really is.

At least with one finger, you don't run into the risk of hurting your hand.

i can only play with one finger anyways because of my condition, and I will be playing on proud mode, lets see how I do lol

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
i can only play with one finger anyways because of my condition, and I will be playing on proud mode, lets see how I do lol

Are you talking about the full game? Cause the demo doesn't let you change difficulty settings.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, anyways, it's great that you found a way to play the game so that you're able to enjoy it. Kudos, to you :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
AW, so the name of his Link is "Meow Wounce"? That's adorable :p I will check them out right now!

I like who you can see the original name even if you nickname it. In Pokemon, I'm so paranoid of permanently losing the original Pokemon name (I know it is in the Pokedex...) so I rarely nickname Pokemon. Now that I see you can still see the original name, I'm thinking of nicknaming all of my main ones or at least converting them to their Jap. names.

jmartin912

I liked that they named the link portals after FF characters :3
I'm with your Drama teacher, Joey. I don't like the commands that much x3 Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I stand corrected again. Turns out their is a first person viewing mode in the demo. Hold L and R and move the circle pad to get a better look around Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back