• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Sweet so we finally have confirmation about that! I can accept that, as long as it's for the bosses like in BBS.
Well, since Riku was helping Sora fight against Ursula in the Special Trailer, I assumed we'd get Disney bodies for bosses.

sdr08

does anyone think they will announce an english date at the KH3D event since they kinda started promoting?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
does anyone think they will announce an english date at the KH3D event since they kinda started promoting?

Isn't the event in Japan? I kind of doubt it :/ I don't see them focusing on the overseas release date at a Japanese event.

sub6snoopy

If you look carefully, you can read parts of Nomura's interview. Speaking of which, I may be reading it wrong, but it sounds like the Anniversary box set is for japan only.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Some random things I see:

-YMX interrupts the exam.

-TWEWY characters are sent to Traverse Town while they are playing the Game (so, assumably, the Reaper's Game doesn't happen in Traverse Town, the TWEWY cast just gets sent there for some reason). They are looking for their partners.

-The illustrator for TWEWY is the Art Director for KH3D

-Nomura originally planned Heartless and Nobodies instead of Dream Eaters, but decided that it didn't make sense

-YMX has something to do with Xemnas, Axel, Xion, and Roxas appearing???

-The plan is to have every VA return in the NA version.

-The only thing planned for the 10th Anniversary is the box set, which is Japan only right now. But, Nomura hopes they will be able to do something for NA fans.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Maybe a case for the 3DS that isn't transparent? I'm just saiyan. xD
/staring at 10th Anniversary Box

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I swear I've posted Gameinformer scans here before and no one said anythng...
:|

Perhaps, and it's probably something we either missed or didn't enforce as much at the time.

Sorry though guys... we don't allow posting of domestic scans. :(

(Yes, it's stealing.)

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
-The only thing planned for the 10th Anniversary is the box set, which is Japan only right now. But, Nomura hopes they will be able to do something for NA fans.

Which means hopefully removing some of the things that Japan got.

In this case, removing Coded and 358/2 Days. Then giving it a $50 price tag.

B)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Gonna have to be on the lookout for that NP magazine now. I wanna see those pics and the Nomura interview.

billyzanesucks

Didn't Birth by Sleep have a scene after the credits? If so, maybe we're getting something playable this time around.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Didn't Birth by Sleep have a scene after the credits? If so, maybe we're getting something playable this time around.

I'm pretty sure it's the Secret Ending.

DDD was said to have a Secret Ending, right? And one that differed from Re:coded's and BbS's style? I could be remembering wrong, though.

billyzanesucks

I'm pretty sure it's the Secret Ending.

DDD was said to have a Secret Ending, right? And one that differed from Re:coded's and BbS's style? I could be remembering wrong, though.
I mean the part with Ven's heart going into Sora's.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I mean the part with Ven's heart going into Sora's.

Oh... Huh, I completely forgot about that scene lol.

I'm expecting the scene after the credits to involve the RoD or Xehanort trolling us like XIII-2's secret ending.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The bells, mannnnnn, the bells...

"...The Door, once shut, was locked away, with despair its secret key; sacrifice, the one hope of seeing it unsealed.
When the twilight of the gods at last descends upon this world, what emerges from the unseeable expanse beyond that Door will be but music [...]"

I wish KH had stuff like that in it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
-YMX has something to do with Xemnas, Axel, Xion, and Roxas appearing???
Makes sense, since Nobodies can be classed as beings of darkness or something.

-The plan is to have every VA return in the NA version.
Good. Hayden, go and record now.

He better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back